[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Trek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: Ashes_to_Ashes_262.jpg (80 KB, 700x530) Image search: [Google]
Ashes_to_Ashes_262.jpg
80 KB, 700x530
My favorite episode of Voyager is the one where we meet the crewmember who comes back to life and we're supposed to know who she was despite never seeing her before and she was also Harry Kim's (whose nature as a quantum reality duplicate is never brought up) qt gf
>>
>>69235263

what a qt tho
>>
I like Voyager but in the later seasons they really stopped caring and pulled dumb shit like this
>Holy shit Lyndsay Ballard! You died three years ago! (we never saw her on the show) You were my qt gf (we never saw this) and everyone on the crew loved you! (never saw this either because the writers didn't make you up yet)
In the earlier seasons they kept better track of the background crew because after all, there's only about 130 of them and it's not like they do personnel transfers, they're stuck in the middle of the fucking Delta Quadrant there's no other Starfleet ships or bases around.
God damn.
>>
>>69235263
>"Fun will now commence."

- Seven of Nine

>"Hair is one of my specialties, despite evidence to the contrary."

- The Doctor

>"Resume your disorder."

- Seven of Nine

>"What species are you?"
>"That's a complicated question."

- Mezoti and Jhet'leya

>"Commander Tuvok finished his analysis of your shuttle and presented me with 37 different ways of repelling a Kobali attack."
"Did he include your pot roast?"

- Kathryn Janeway and Lyndsay Ballard

>"Vien'ke debala, Jhet'leya. (beat) I taught myself to speak a few words of Kobali."
>"That's very sweet of you, but you just told me 'The comets are tiresome.' "

- Harry Kim and Lyndsay Ballard
>>
>It's a "Trip wants to be hardcore but Captain Archer won't let him" episode
>>
>>69235263
Is that REALLY your favorite episode of Voyager?
>>
timeless >

all the more impressive because its a fucking harry kim episode and chipotle is the other "featured" "character"
>>
>>69235263
>look her up
>"Voyager" is so old, all qt from back then are grannies now
fml
>>
>loose a lion, a rabid lion, in the streets.
>>
File: snapshot00399.png (465 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
snapshot00399.png
465 KB, 576x432
>complains she was abducted while explaining how she wasn't
>crew white knights her and condemns a species way of reproduction that by definition doesn't harm anyone
>cannot remember her father
>Kobali woman with human body claiming to be her dead host btfo
>>
>>69235495
>it's a "t'pol's nipples are bleeding right through her shirt" episode

Literally goat every time
>>
File: snapshot00401.png (360 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
snapshot00401.png
360 KB, 576x432
>You like having friends, don't you? Assimilation turns us all into friends. In fact, it brings us so close together, we can hear each other's thoughts.
>Is that fun?
>Yes. It's fun.
>cut to Borg rollercoaster
>>
File: snapshot00422.png (201 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
snapshot00422.png
201 KB, 576x432
>>
Just FYI, there was a really important post made in another thread, >>69237526

Thought I would let all you Patrick Stewart fans know about it.
>>
File: snapshot00416.png (224 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
snapshot00416.png
224 KB, 576x432
>>
File: snapshot00417.png (181 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
snapshot00417.png
181 KB, 576x432
>>
>>69237844
>isn't one gigantic cube
>>
File: snapshot00403.png (296 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
snapshot00403.png
296 KB, 576x432
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.