[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"is the Winter Soldier really interesting enough to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
>"is the Winter Soldier really interesting enough to be the vocal point for two films."

This is actually a really good point.
>>
Yeah... it is.... actually...
>>
Focal?

Also, Bucky is used to make Captain America a stronger character, because he's more like a blue suit than a person.
>>
>>69235101
Hey, what do you use that makes screen shots with date and time like that m8?
>>
yeah, hes a fucking nobody and hes somehow been the big meme in both movies

i also felt really weird about the "big bad guy" just being some random cuck who was able to pull all that conflict out of his ass and magically make it all happen
>>
>>69235161
He's got a spot int eh museum.
>>
>>69235150
screencap on my macbook, just does that
>>
>>69235161
Lex luthor does that all the time though
>>
>>69235244

but hes lex luthor

hes the big meme dreamer who makes his dreams come true
>>
Bunky was caps husbando, that's as mush as you need to know.
>>
>>69235101

Yes, because Bucky provides a great dynamic to Cap's already established never surrender/do-good boy scout schtickt.

Bucky's story and history with Cap put him in a moral grey area to those looking at him from an outsiders perspective (Widow, Stark, Ross, etc).

They see his quest to save his friend as dangerous and arrogant. They believe he's blind to the consequences, when in fact Cap is constantly thinking about the best way to help his oldest friend while also adhering to his moral code. In short, he's fully aware of the consequences of his actions, but he sees the bigger picture and has the foresight to know that helping his friend would do three things.

A) Give him back a friend from his own time that he believed was dead.
B) Gain a potential ally in their fight against whatever.
C) and this is most important, save a life.

Take the circumstances out of the context of a superhero movie and plug them into a Cop/Criminal context where the Cop is trying to save his friend gone rogue. Most important, stop falling for this meme of 'lol capekino' and think about things for more than 3 seconds.
>>
>>69235161
>>69235340
>some cuck
>big memer
>big meme dream
How about you stop writing like an underage redditor who just found 4chan and forces ebim buzzwords in every sentence?
>>
>>69235161
>>69235340
Leave underage fuck.
>>
>>69235101
Yes because Bucky eventually becomes Captain America and it's Cap's last link to his previous life.
>>
>>69235340
>he's the meme memer of memety memes
Are you brain damaged?
>>
>>69235612
>>69235620
>>69235673
all me btw Tbh famalam
>>
RLM has some smarties
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.