[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why were they so persistent on calling the cops when they saw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: download (5).jpg (4 KB, 101x193) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
4 KB, 101x193
Why were they so persistent on calling the cops when they saw first girl's dead body? Wouldn't anyone just have fucking said, "I didn't see anything man" and get the hell out of there?
>>
Whoops, accidentally downloaded thumbnail
>>
>sjw punks

I agree, they could have just witnessed it and then been held back in the room they didn't need to insist on calling the cops like a bunch of retards
>>
>>69234904
People react to things differently. I would probably want to get the fuck out of there, but I know there are plenty of people who would feel the need to make themselves a part of the situation and call the cops.
>>
>>69234904
cause not all people are shit humans
>>
>>69235475
Still, could've just gotten the fuck out of there and called the cops afterward.
>>
File: 1454569473325.jpg (8 KB, 247x250) Image search: [Google]
1454569473325.jpg
8 KB, 247x250
>>69235543
That would have been a super fun movie
>>
It's kind of sad that this movie got near universal praise for being simply not awful. As far as genre flicks go, it was okay...but it was a poor movie by any standard metric.
>>
>>69235942
Sorry there weren't enough superheroes in it for you
>>
>>69235964
Wow good one.

Seriously, it's a below average movie that's only seen as good because the vast majority of movies in its genre are trash and this was simply competent. The characters were awful but what else could expect with that script and cast.
>>
>>69236003
Your critiques are lazy and just overall stupid. Again, just because it's not full of quips and explosions doesn't mean it's a 'poor movie.'
>>
File: green room 5-5.jpg (50 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
green room 5-5.jpg
50 KB, 600x800
>>69235942
You're a hack and an obvious youngfag.
>>
>>69235942
Sorry there weren't enough superheroes in it for you
>>
File: Imogen2.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Imogen2.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
Nazi-Fu is mai new waifu
>>
>>69238489
I want to marry her
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.