[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Surprisingly and secretly anti-semitic films
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
ITT: Surprisingly and secretly anti-semitic films
>>
>>69230857

What
>>
File: starry-eyes-dvd cover.jpg (363 KB, 1042x1500) Image search: [Google]
starry-eyes-dvd cover.jpg
363 KB, 1042x1500
>>
>>69230857
The
>>
>>69230857
Drive
They Live
>>
>>69230886
>penguin gets sent down the sewer in a basket
>moses gets sent down the river in a basket

>penguin is a hunched over gross figure with a big hook nose
>looks like an offensive jewish stereotype

>Runs for political office
>jews run the government

>wants to kill first born sons of gotham
>moses wants to kill first born sons of Egypt

>Gets defeated on Christmas
>jews got defeated by Jesus on Christmas when he was born.
>>
>>69230857
It's because the whole big nosed guy tried to sacrifice all the first borns huh?
>>
>>69230983
Some of that makes sense
>>
>>69230937
>they live
>secret
>>
>>69230937

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqbckoIEJGo

based Winding Refn
>>
>>69230996
I guess some people complained that film was anti-semitic when it came out. Some stuff comes up when you google it

I doubt it was meant to be seeing as the person who wrote it was jewish and (I think) tim burton is jewish.

They probably were just aware of the stereotypes and used for the basis of the story , not that they were trying to secretly inform the audience about the dangers of jews
>>
the yellow submarine
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.