[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TWD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Nonconsent_Shower.png (513 KB, 615x346) Image search: [Google]
Nonconsent_Shower.png
513 KB, 615x346
Was it rape, /tv/?
>>
>>69229751
All sex between a cis male and a woman is rape by definition
>>
>>69229854
why did rick raped michonne?
>>
>>69229953
Because that's what cis males do, it's all they do
>>
So it was Abe right?
>>
File: carl boipussy.jpg (30 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
carl boipussy.jpg
30 KB, 480x600
>>69229854
>>69229981
What about sex between a cis male and a effeminate male
>>
>>69230060
Some guy with no life did an analysis on yt:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMdFrhHOYdY

His verdict: Abe.

Though I thought it was gonna be Autismo as soon as he wrote down his bullet recipe and gave it to Rick.
>>
>>69229854
unless said male is black, then it's automatically consensual
>>
>>69230199
Steven Yeun was already spotted filming scenes for next season. So far Cudlitz wasn't
>>
The only people getting raped in The Walking Dead are the audience.
>>
>>69230068
still rape as the cis male has privilege
>>
>>69230787
kek
>>
>>69229751

you cant rape your wife
>>
>>69230060
it was obviously Glenn pham.

aside from all the foreshadowing throughout the entire season, it's clearly his POV since you can't see the RV in the background behind Negan and Glenn is the only one with it not directly in his sight.
>>
>>69229751
>rape in a post zombie setting
Rape doesn't exist, It's just the weak getting fucked by the strong
>>
>>69232057
Other than the governor putting maggie on the table that one scene, has there even been any implied or suggested rape in this show? Even when the wolves were I guess stealing people during their raid, they seemed to only be taking men
>>
>>69232246
The terminus people were being raped by the gang that took them over before they became cannibals.

Also the one guy almost raped Carl before Rick ripped that dude's throat out with his teeth.
>>
>>69230787

i don't know why people watch this shitty repulsive meme show
>>
>>69234214
this, i gave up like a couple episodes into season 4 after i couldn't sit on one scene for more than a few seconds just because it was boring as fuck and stilted, not to mention side characters are made and gone as fast as rogue-like game runs last and the main character are pretty much unkillable
>>
>>69234490
some people binge watch it but i watched three episodes and sorta fell asleep on the third one -- with all these zombie movies, you'd think someone would invent armor
>>
>>69230947
Tell that to my grandpa in the 50's. They had 12 kids all by rape. I was the child of a rape baby. My grandpa would pick me up from jr high and burp horrible old man burps in his truck with the AC on recycle. I liked that rapist.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.