[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>My family died in Sokovia >I want revenge >I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: zemo-captain-america-civil-war.jpg (46 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
zemo-captain-america-civil-war.jpg
46 KB, 600x316
>My family died in Sokovia
>I want revenge
>I can't kill them so I'll have them kill each other
>I'll need the Winter Soldier for that
>So I'll frame him
>Then I'll kill the psychologist sent in to analyse him and pose as him
>I'll use the Winter Soldier to gain access to an old Russian compound
>By that time, both Captain America and Tony Stark will arrive at the same time to the bunker, with the Winter Soldier in tow
>At that moment, I will show Mr. Stark a video of his parents dying
>This will throw him into a rage causing them to fight one another

Was there another element to his plan the film was being subtle on?
If we take it at face value, it's stupid.
If it was about the serum though it makes more sense, but then why did they have him almost kill himself at the end?
>>
>>69228004
Thread hidden
>>
>ywn wake up next to Daniel Bruhl and cuddle him awake
>ywn call him your "sweet creme bruhlee"
>>
What was the fucking point o introducing all those othe Winter Soldiers just to kill every singe one off 20 minutes later.
>>
>>69228292
What did it mean?
If he wanted the serum, why not keep them alive?
If he wanted to throw a nation into descent with or without said serum, why not keep them alive?

Did he kill them because he saw them as no better than the Avengers?
Why not have them kill the avengers then? Bucky was doing a pretty good job.
>>
I'd fuck him senseless hot damn.
>>
why not just upload the stark murder vid onto youtube
you know tony constantly googles his own name
>>
>>69228434
why wouldn't Lex upload all that footage of supers on youtube? xD

>>69228004
Zemo was figuring all of this out just like Cap and co. he figured it out first, went to bunker and killed the fucks because he doesn't want more. Cap and co were on his tail.
>>
He has the Coincidence Stone

Thanos will be coming for it in Infinity War (2018)
>>
>>69228647
Why would he frame Bucky then?
>>
>>69228380
He wanted to destroy the avengers not really kill them hence him saying "did it?" at the end of the movie.

He didn't care about taking down a nation or anything like that, he cared about fucking up the avengers, those soldiers would've been BTFO in a hard long battle that might've killed cap or bucky but at the end of the day after that they would've had their "join back up and beat the bad guy" moment. Instead he made it so half of them are wanted by a vast majority of the world and the other half don't trust each other and hate each other's guts.

It's not that hard god damn
>>
>>69229152
To get Cap to be 100% into protecting him since "he dindu nuffin".
>>
I'm done with this Mickey Mouse-tier soap opera drama. It doesn't help either that all the fight scenes are edited by a teenager with Tourette's and Parkinson's, it's as if they want to distract the audience from how shoddy everything looks by waving a flashlight on their face. I couldn't give a damn about any of these sterile excuses for characters. During the airport scene all the artificially-inflated conflict devolved into a child playing with one toy in each hand and bashing them together.

It's riddled with sophomoric and shallow pseudo-political ponderings that are thrown out the window when the quiptastic action starts. They completely disregard for the umpteenth time the collateral damage while they're having fun showcasing their flashy abilities.

The third act pretends to get serious when in reality it turns into a cheap heartstring manipulation revolving around "why didn't you tell me Cap waaa".

This part completely disregards the fact that Stark knows all too well that brainwashing and mental manipulation is a thing, let's not forget that he has witnessed it firsthand with Banner. There's no excuse for him to have such a sudden change of heart other than to extend the conflict for another 15 minutes of mindless violence, and leave the manchildren with the impression that they've just witnessed an intricate revenge tragedy.

All smoke and mirrors, the constant quipping is an effective tool to cloud a fanboy's mind and judgement.

Finally, what's left is an entire team of "world-class" heroes that got fooled by a man wearing a Bucky mask. Not to mention that the villain's stale trope was better executed 19 years ago when Scream 2 came out, ironically, a film satirizing this cliché.

If you don't think this is cartoonish and laughable you might be too young to post on this site.

Never again.
>>
>>69229574
That's a Big spoiler
>>
>>69229753
for you
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.