[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone give me a quick summary of what happened during this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (374 KB, 936x936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
374 KB, 936x936
Can someone give me a quick summary of what happened during this whole phase? I spent half of civil war confused as fuck since I've only seen Avengers 1 and IM3.
The only I know is that Jarvis was Ultron and Tony got his nightlight removed
>>
>>69222412
>Jarvis was Ultron
Wrong
>>
>>69222412
Fuck off idiot.
>>
>>69222412
Tony made ultron because he thinks he can save the earth but it fucks up, many die in a Russian nation cuz of ultron, scarlet witch is new avenger, ant man is an avenger now, vision is a fusion of an infinity stone and Jarvis consciousness
>>
>>69222412
Piss off.
>>
>I don't have the time to watch a couple of movies but I have the time to shitpost on 4chins.

Re-evaluate.
>>
>>69222833
Not everybody has free time like you anon. We have things called a "job" you wouldn't understand
>>
>>69222412
Loki faked his own death and is now ruling Asgard disguised as Odin.

SHIELD turned out to be at least 50% HYDRA members and fell apart.

Tony got PTSD from the alien invasion. Got paranoid and created Ultron to protect the world. Ultron turned evil. The Avengers stole Ultron's ultimate body (Vision) and put JARVIS in it, who destroyed Ultron.

Ant-Man and Wasp were heroes in the 1960s, but Wasp died and Ant-Mam retired. In the present, the old Ant-Man picked a successor to become the new Ant-Man. New Ant-Man ran into Falcon at one point.

Hawkeye turned out to have a wife and kids and retired with them.

Hulk is a fugitive on the run again.
>>
>>69223207
Oh, and Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver joined the Avengers, but Quicksilver was killed by Ultron.
>>
>>69222412

It's called Captain America: Civil War.

To be prepared for this movie, you should've watched the previous Captain America titles.
>>
>>69223207
>>69223234
Pretty much this.

Only thing I can add - if you watch Iron Man 1 & 2, you'd also know that Tony spent his adolescence as an orphan, and his legal guardian, Obadiah Stane, tried to kill him whe he got much older (and became Iron Man)

Also, Tony only later realized his father loved him (Iron Man 2) and had yearned for a chance to apologize to him.

And then in the Winter Soldier, we find out his parents did not die in a car accident, but were killed by the WInter Soldier, through an assassination attempt arranged as an accident
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.