[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>does everything to be a good guys and to be with her daughter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
>does everything to be a good guys and to be with her daughter
>volunteers without a second to spend the rest of his life in jail

BRAVO MARVEL
>>
>>69219839
They bailed him out you fucking mong.
>>
>>69219877
And he's a fugitive again
>>
Now Tayne I can get into
>>
>>69220825
Thats what Steve told him would happen and he accepted the risk trusting Captain America was in the right. He said "what's new" or something.
>>
>>69219839
>post is written poorly
Opinion discarded
>>
>>69219839
Hey fuck you.
If I would have been asked by cap for help, i would have done that in no time.
Its cap we are talking about.
>>
>>69221661
Cap is a cuck
>>
>>69219839
Re-read your post next time you decide to make a thread you shithead.
>>
>>69220847
Nude Tayne
>>
>>69219839
He also went subatomic in his own movie in order to stop the bad guy. He already learned to be ready to sacrifice himself for something bigger than himself.
>>
its in character. even though he tries to get straight he loves to play the role of outlaw.He is a flawed hero
>>
>>69221661
>enlisting in the military

Cap is a nationalist flagwaiver
>>
>>69222262

Cap before all fights for the people, as you can see in Civil war as soon as the government tried to trick him in fighting for their personal causes, he btfoed them.
>>
>>69219839
Say that again in english?
>>
>>69219839
>>volunteers without a second to spend the rest of his life in jail
He joined up because obviously he wants to help work towards protecting his daughter.

Hell even in Ant-Man he essentially attempts suicide to keep her safe.

>>69221661
You are my man.
>>
>>69219839
>>volunteers without a second to spend the rest of his life in jail
Getting caught was NOT part of his plan. It wasn't part of his plan in Ant-Man either, but it worked out for the dude each time.
>>
>does everything to be a good guy
>volunteers without a second to do the right thing
I see zero things wrong with this.
>>
>>69222262
>nationalist
Literally nothing wrong with that.
>muh globalism
>>
>>69224339
Nationalism is fine as long as it's rooted in a "morally" principled ideology.

A true nationalist works closely with their allies to achieve mutual goals, but doesn't cede sovereignty.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.