[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This show has no right to being this good. the latest season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
This show has no right to being this good. the latest season was absolutely fantastic and puts GoT to shame well, if enough people knew about it that is
>>
>>69219808
All I know is butt pirates and that made me drop the show. As based as the rest of the characters are, I give no fucks about that nonsense gay plot
>>
>>69219888
that was 1 single scene and even somewhat retconned the season after. literally a non-issue
>>
File: ys8O79y[1].jpg (2 MB, 3500x2398) Image search: [Google]
ys8O79y[1].jpg
2 MB, 3500x2398
top tier waifus
>>
>>69219950
>somewhat retconned
What makes you say this?
>>
>>69220340
the fact that he was way more hung up about Myranda's death than he was ever shown to be about Thomas', I guess.
They were definitely pushing their relationship much stronger than before.
>>
Was the last season really this good?

I dropped it early on S2 because I couldn't handle the shits of Max, Vane and the bossgirl anymore.
>>
>>69220490
Season 3 was stellar, even though Max still seems forced. At least the love-triangle subplot is over after s2
>>
>>69220021
I'd fuck all of them and I'm not even gay.
>>
i'd like to plunder ann bonny's booty
>>
>>69219888
you think real pirates weren't raging homos?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.