[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Agents of SHIELD worth watching? It seems like everyone says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: bennet (24).jpg (1 MB, 2325x3100) Image search: [Google]
bennet (24).jpg
1 MB, 2325x3100
Is Agents of SHIELD worth watching? It seems like everyone says it takes a while to get going and then it's good. Not really a Marvel fanboy, but looking for a new show to watch.
>>
Is she under arrest? What happened?
>>
>>69218221
Those are big pantaloons
>>
>>69218221
No one actually cares about it but Chloe Bennett is a babe and it has an asian milf
>>
>>69218269
For you.
>>
>>69218263
bodyguards, lennon died for a reason
>>
its a good show to watch on a weekly basis, think of it like an upper tier network style show

the first 10 or so eps in season 1 are extremely cookie cutter and really feel like a network show, but then they found their stride and the rest of season 1/2/3 are actually really good. The plots are longer and they actually dont stretch things out too badly

being less interested in marvel might actually be a bonus because there is actually not a lot of crossover between this and the MCU
>>
>>69218263

I think she the daughter of some rich chinese guy and a star singer in is country, i mean cina, she half american
>>
People kept telling me "It gets good in a few episodes!" and I kept falling for it until I had watched two entire seasons of this garbage.
>>
File: agents of booty.jpg (142 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
agents of booty.jpg
142 KB, 1080x1080
>>69219875
>and a star singer in is country, i mean cina, she half american
Holy crap that was hard to read.
>>
It's a Joss Whedon show lite. Just watch Angel if you haven't seen it.

The universe is boring as hell, and it's only one of the better TV shows on right now because everything else became so shitty.
>>
File: Jemma_Simmons_01.jpg (101 KB, 459x612) Image search: [Google]
Jemma_Simmons_01.jpg
101 KB, 459x612
Simmons is best girl.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.