[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Actors you enjoy seeing on screen but despise who they are in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1256567678678675.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1256567678678675.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
Actors you enjoy seeing on screen but despise who they are in person.

I find so many times, people will dismiss an actor all together because of something they did in person, despite some good roles and good acting ability.

What actor/actress do you feel the same way about?
>>
>>69210696
Jenifer Lawrence
>>
I don't really despise him, he's just kind of pathetic
>>
Will Smith
>>
TOM CRUISE
>>
>>69210696
Actor, writers, the director of Jeepers Creepers molested children or something. Gary Glitter and so on.

I don't know why people judge a creative piece of work based on the person's actions, but that's how most people work.

I hate Woody Allen's movies but certainly not because of my desdain of him as a person, I tthink the early one's are entertaining and the rest are pretty boring.

I guess most people have difficulty separating a real actual person from the character they play. Difficulty separating fact from fiction.
>>
File: 504436572.jpg (339 KB, 681x1024) Image search: [Google]
504436572.jpg
339 KB, 681x1024
Her.

Even worse than Jerry on Seinfeld, but I have to admit Veep is hilarious. And she gets hotter the older she gets, making the desire to hatefuck strong.
>>
>>69210865
whoa is that val kilmer? damn...
>>
This piece of shit.
>>
>>69211143

She's an amazing actress and it's impressive how she gets better with age, you don't see that very often. Veep is hilarious
>>
>>69211143
>>69211180

why tho
>>
>>69211224
Comes off as a spoiled snooty bitch in interviews and in person, and until Veep I never found her funny at all. Even in Arrested Development.
>>
>>69211224
He's a paid shill for the people's republic of china, completely turning his back on his home nation of Hong Kong.
>>
>>69211256
On top of the drug running and sex slaves
>>
>>69211256
>>69211280

literally nothing wrong with any of those things
>>
>>69210696
I wish this guy wasn't a pedo, he had such a great track record of small parts in great movies. Ferris Bueller, Beetlejuice, Amadeus, Ed Wood
>>
>>69211254
>>69211224
also she's rich as fuck. Like a legitimate billionaire and she was born to a billionaire family. She never needed money at all which is why at least my mother despises her.
>>
>>69211400
Dont forget The Pest But yes he did have a great track record. Every time he would show up in an episode of something I paid more attention. He was just an entertaining actor. Definitely sucks about the pedo stuff..
>>
>>69211256
So? I would totally do that too. I would totally turn my back on my compatriots. I'm a selfish kinda guy.

It's not like he's actually going to their homes and taking their food away from them.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.