[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is stronger, Thor or Hulk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: ThorHulk.jpg (520 KB, 1750x1000) Image search: [Google]
ThorHulk.jpg
520 KB, 1750x1000
Who is stronger, Thor or Hulk?
>>
>>69207092

Go back to /co/
>>
>>69207092
Go back to /co/
>>
>>69207092
Go back to /co/
>>
>>69207092
your authism
>>
In pure physical strength the Hulk, but Thor can fly, summon lightning and actually think while he fight so they should be pretty evenly matched.
>>
>>69207092
Stay in /tv/
>>
>>69207092
Stay in /tv/
>>
>>69207092
Stay in /tv/
>>
Depends on the writers. Thor is a DemiGod but can die. Hulk has beaten Gods while also being wrecked by meme tier shit.

Knowing Choulk, he'll beat everybody apart from Whor who will decide to team up and merge their powers and go twat Galactus cause "Lol female powah"
>>
>>69207092
Stay in /tv/
>>
>>69207092
I think it's even
Hulk is indestructible and has nearly limitless strength
Thor can fly, summon lightning, has a magic hammer but I'm pretty sure he can be killed
>>
Hulk because his power can grow infinitely the angrier he gets.
So Thor could put up a fight for a whilebut Hulk would eventually become too strong for him.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Can Superman outrun the flash?
>>
>>69207371

so if the hulk got angry enough he could lift thor's hammer?
>>
>>69207415
Im guessing yeah because in the second Thor movie there was this super strong villain whose name I don't remember, and he just knocked the hammer aside when Thor threw it at him.
>>
>>69207480
Snow Elf was able to deflect it, not wield it. Cap could also deflect the strikes of the hammer with his shield but it doesn't mean that he is worthy (he is though, but it doesn't matter in that situation). The hammer is magical, it won't let to pick up and use itself unless you pass that 'worthy' check
>>
File: Es64wO9.jpg (364 KB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
Es64wO9.jpg
364 KB, 1200x1920
>>
>>69207092
When Bruce first transforms: Thor.

Within a short time span however, Hulk will become much stronger than Thor as Thor has a strength ceiling where Hulk does not.
>>
>>69207415
The hammer has nothing to do with physical strength. You could have enough strength to literally throw a planet and still wouldn't be able to wield the hammer unless you were worthy.
>>
>>69207606
gay
>>
>>69207778

so what would happen? would the planet be destroyed?
>>
>>69207995
Literally anybody can wield the hammer if they're worthy.

A frog did it.
Beta Ray Bill did it.
Alt Timeline But Now Main Line Woman did it.

Galactus, if suddenly became worthy, could lift it and would be insanely powerful.
>>
>>69208157
>Galactus, if suddenly became worthy, could lift it and would be insanely powerful.
The power of Galactus is greater than the power of the hammer and is comparable to Odin ,it wouldnt have effect on him.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.