[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/got/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78
File: reddit.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>69203209

autism edition
>>
First for tommenfu
>>
in the top 10 for autism awareness
>>
File: Q24Dp.jpg (634 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Q24Dp.jpg
634 KB, 1920x1080
nth for Arya was such a qt
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/4i7z4u/spoilers_everything_season_6_episode_3_leak/

At the wall, Jon wakes up, Melissandre asks him what he saw when he was dead, he says he saw nothing, Melissandre tells him he was resuscitated by the lord of light, and Stannis wasn't the Promised Prince , but Jon might be, Jon goes outside the room and people are surprised by him being alive, Tormund tells him they think he's a god, but he says he's not a good and Tormund says "I know you're not a god, I've seen you naked and no god has such a small c**k" , Dolorous Edd comments Jon still has brown eyes so he's not a white walker.
Sam tells Gilly women cant go to Oldtown, so he's going to take her to his family, his dad is an a-hole but his mother and sister are nice people.
Then the tower of Joy scene, Bran and the three eyed raven are watching some guys get to the tower, the Raven tells Bran one of the guys is Howland Reed, Jojen and Meera's dad, there are 2 guards in Targaryen outfits, one of them is ser Arthur Dayne , young Ned tells him he was looking for him in the Trident and Arthur tells him he was looking for his friend Robert, Ned tells hims Aerys II Targaryen has died and asks him why he is there, they fight, Ser Arthur kicks their asses and when he's fighting Ned, Howland Reed kills Arthur from the back, Ned goes into the tower and hears a woman screaming, Bran asks what's happening, and then Ned gets startled, Bran asks if Ned heard him, and the Raven says he heard him in the wind, and the vision is cut, Bran is mad because he wants to know, but thats for other time.
Daenerys is taken to Vaes Dothrak, they take her into the temple and tell her she must stay there because shes the widow of a Khal.
>>
>mfw ck2 abruptly crashes every once in a while
>then i come here
>>
>>69205261
Every edition
>>
File: jon_manga.jpg (103 KB, 700x790) Image search: [Google]
jon_manga.jpg
103 KB, 700x790
>tfw no manga adaptation of ASOIAF
>>
>"Jon, after all these things, you are going to abandon us? You've become the Oathbreaker."
>>
File: cia.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
cia.png
563 KB, 569x802
DAYNE?
>>
In Mereen Varys gets some info about the sons of the harpy, he tells Tyrion and Grey Worm the leaders of the other cities Daenerys conquered are plotting against her so they say they must attack them but that would leave Mereen without protection.
In Kings landing Qyburn is talking to his little birds, they say they're happy with how he treats them as they used to work for Varys, Jaime asks him what he did to the Mountain and he says he made some improvements, and then says maybe they should send the Mountain to kill the High Sparrow, theres a council meeting, Olenna complains because Margaery is still being kept captive by the High Sparrow, Tommen asks the Sparrow to allow his mother see his sister's body but he says she still has to atone for her sins before the 7 gods.
Arya is being asked who she is, they ask her who she was before, she says Arya Stark wants to kill Cersei, the Mountain and Walder Frey, then she ask her why she didnt kill the hound, she says she let the hound die, Jaquen asks her again who she is and if she tells him he'll give her her sight back, she says she's no one, he tells her to drink some water and regains her sight.
In Winterfell they have a meeting, lord Umber says he wants to join Ramsay, Ramsay tells him he'll help if he acknowledges him as king but Umber says he wont, then Ramsey asks him how he expects him to trust him if that family has always been loyal to the Starks, then they bring Ramsay a gift, Osha and a boy who turns out to be Rickon Stark.
Back to the wall, they have 4 people ready to be hanged Bowen, Marwick Yarwyck, Thorne and Olly, Jon lets them say a few words, Thorne says he chose loyalty to the Watch, not to the Lord Commander and he'd do it again, Olly says nothing, Jon cuts a rope and everyone hangs, we see a shot of Olly hanging, Jon takes off his black coat and gives it to Edd, Edd asks him if he wants him to burn it and Jon says, "do whatever you want with it, because my watch has ended".
>>
>>69205289
>dude cock lmao
I really wish I could quit this show
>>
File: stark.jpg (170 KB, 432x600) Image search: [Google]
stark.jpg
170 KB, 432x600
Nth for Lyanna
>>
File: The four horsemen.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The four horsemen.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
TEAR DOWN THE WALL
TEAR DOWN THE WALL
TEAR DOWN THE WALL
TEAR DOWN THE WALL
>>
Essos is more interesting than Westeros ngl
>>
File: yKKLbkf.png (767 KB, 802x454) Image search: [Google]
yKKLbkf.png
767 KB, 802x454
nth for Bran.
>>
File: darkstar.jpg (29 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
darkstar.jpg
29 KB, 500x532
>>69205315
Nope Darkstar
>>
File: loli banana.jpg (115 KB, 509x501) Image search: [Google]
loli banana.jpg
115 KB, 509x501
>b-but GURM is great cause he does grey morality stuff unlike Tolkien that did good vs evil
>mfw the last books/seasons will be all about humans(good) vs the white walkers(evil)
>>
>>69205341
based
>>
>>69205325
said literally no one ever
>>
>>69205322
>shitskin
>>
>>69205337
>hempstead
dude weeed lmao
>>
>>69205366
As a location, it certainly is more interesting. A shame that we have to see/read about it through the perspective of the worst character in the series.
>>
Just how much are they actually diverging away from the books do you guys think? I sure as fuck hope it's radically different so that the book story is pretty much unspoiled, but they're supposed to converge at the end. The Dorne plotline doesn't seem like it would make any fucking sense in the books with the sandsnakes assassinating the rest of the Martell family. Should stuff like Ramsay killing Roose, declaring himself king and getting his hands on Rickon be seen as probable book spoilers or more likely OC?
>>
>>69205317
dude write it out in text format and post the screen shot instead of flooding the thread with your big ass spoilers
>>
>>69205393
this tbf

if we had some good pov's, essos would be goat
>>
I AM
>>
>>69205323
Did Bran the Builder make the White Walkers pay for it?
>>
>>69205357
And Jon is still le epic special orphan hero chosen one who will save he world

i.e. Aragorn/Harry Potter/Superman/Neo/Jesus/Zoroaster/Horus

way to be original Gurm
>>
>>69205366
Essos have a lot of different cultures. westeros is same shit everywhere
>>
File: Mike_Capprotti_Ser_Barristan.jpg (164 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Mike_Capprotti_Ser_Barristan.jpg
164 KB, 900x600
>>69205393
It's a shame based Barry is dead in the show and his role is being replaced by dwarf cuck.
>>
>>69205357
>He thinks the White Walkers are evil
>>
>>69205438
A
>>
>>69205431
>>69205393
>>69205366
>>69205325
Without Dany etc, Essos compared to Westeros is like Morrowind compared to Oblivion. Just infinitely more creative, mystic, and intriguing.
>>
Whats that with Jon leaks wearing a Stark armor and being Stark? He's not Stark and there is no one who can give him legitimacy. Is there?
No there isnt. Robb's letter? Rickon surely cant do it by himself.
>>
>>69205469
then will evil win? cause I doubt the white walkers will win vs Azhor Ahai
>>
>>69205366
Actually it is. Most of the history of the world is centered around Essos.

Old Ghis
Valyrian Free Hold
The First men
The andals
The rhoynar
Yi ti
Asshai
Dothraki
The free cities
Slavers Bay

Etc. Etc.
>>
>>69205455
i'm sure le quip man will put an axe or two in someone's head before the season is over

you won't even miss one of the greatest swordsman of all time
>>
File: Building_the_Wall_Chase_Stone.jpg (249 KB, 1600x531) Image search: [Google]
Building_the_Wall_Chase_Stone.jpg
249 KB, 1600x531
>>69205445
He made giants build the wall
>"Now remember to stay on the north side once you are finished"
>>
>>69205393
>>69205450
>>69205476

Essos is just magical "not Mesopotamia" combined with magical "not Central Asia" and magical "not the Mediterranean"

Westeros is magical "not Medieval Europe" and far more interesting to everyone normal.
>>
>>69205431
I'd love a book of short stories set in Essos.
>>
Can I get everyone's thoughts of Daenarys?

I fucking hate her. I can't stand her. She was only likable when she was Drogo's fuck toy.

She's constantly contradicting herself.
Always acting like a string independent woman until she realises she can't do shit and everyone has to rush to her aid.

Her claim to the throne is horseshit.
She can't control her temper.
She abuses her dragons.
She constantly fucks with Sir Friend zone.

The writers have given me NO reason to like her. Is this intended? Am I the only one?
>>
im drunk
>>
>>69205476
Haha, I loved exploring in Morrowind. They should get a good developer to make an ES-style game in essos. The location is perfect.
>>
>>69205448
He'll probably be edgy and grimdark after the resurrection like Catelyn did.

Leak confirms.
>>
>>69205531
im ergg
>>
>>69205478
If Rickon is now owned by Ramsay, Sansa is missing, and Arya and Bran are missing/presumed dead, then it's not surprising Northern Lords would bow to Jon just to get revenge on the Boltons

Jon may not be a true Stark, but he is Ned Stark's son
>>
File: 1458256122559.jpg (152 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458256122559.jpg
152 KB, 600x600
>>69205455
He's fucking OLD
>>
>>69205084
>2013 It honestly feels like yesterday. Except for a new show like Vinyl here and there I'm still watching the same shows and my life hasn't changed a bit in 2 years, and only very little in 5 years. Feels kinda demented but also empowering.
>>
>>69205526
The most accuracte Daenarys cosplay to date
>>
>>69205526
>She's constantly contradicting herself.

because she is written by different writers every season

last season she was apparently for "democracy" despite her one goal in life being the restoration on her families' monarchy.
>>
>>69205415
>Should stuff like Ramsay killing Roose, declaring himself king and getting his hands on Rickon be seen as probable book spoilers or more likely OC

Ramsay killing Roose, maybe, but Roose seems much more intimidating in the books and Ramsay acts like a total pussy around him. (in contrast to the TV show where Ramsay is personified evil)

Davos is looking for Rickon and I doubt he'd let Rickon fall into Roose/Ramsay's hands

>>69205455
Barry will poke fun of all of Daenerys' advisors with quips galore?
>>
>>69205544
>Jon
>Stoneheart
Turns out R'hllor was into hangings not burnings.

Mel sure is going to feel silly when she finds out.
>>
>>69205553
But the Umbers hate the Starks because Jon supports undocumented immigrants and the Manderlys are aligned with the Boltons because DnD don't care about continuity or character motivation
>>
>>69205569
dude iraq war etc.
>>
>>69205523
me too, friend

me too

unfortunately, fat fuck can't be arsed to finish his main gorillion dollar series, let alone some side project to flesh out his fantastic world building

luckily we'll know everything they eat there and how big everyone's cock is if he lives to finish winds of winter
>>
File: Charles-Martel.jpg (46 KB, 411x512) Image search: [Google]
Charles-Martel.jpg
46 KB, 411x512
>Dorne is clearly based on Moorish Spain
>Their leader is a Martel

Bravo GRRM
>>
>>69205582
>Manderlys are aligned with the Boltons
Wait what?
>>
>>69205553
I get that, but that isnt how rights of the 7K work. He can't become a Stark even if everybody worships him as a god and he conquers everything in his way. Either a king or eldest living male family member (Bran, Rickon) needs to give him legitimacy. Lords proclaiming him a Stark is some serious bullshit. Maybe they find that Robb's letter.
Also what about his vows to the NW? Surely everybody cant believe he died and was released of the vows?
>>
>>69205622
>Lannister=Lancaster
>Stark=York
Mind=literally blown!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
Who wins? The sun or 20 good men?
>>
>>69205624
Ramsay plainly said they have the loyalty of the Umbers, the Karstarks, and the Manderlys.
>>
>>69205624
Ramsay said in the last episode that they have the Karstarks, Manderlys and Umbers so they don't need the rest of the North. The Manderlys MIGHT be secretly plotting against them in the show as well, but that would be retarded to just spring out of nowhere with no build up. Of course, "it would be retarded" is hardly a sound argument against D&D doing it.
>>
>>69205508
I really wonder what kind of ancient shit went down to isolate so many people on the wrong side of the wall for so long that they became wildlings. Maybe it's something as simple as a bunch of old Nightswatch rejects running away to escape but being dumb and escaping north instead of south and the wildlings are their descendants. But women don't get sent to the Wall so that's another issue, how did the old rejects breed etc.
>>
>>69205672
No he said the Umbers, Manderlys and Karstarks have more men between them than any of the other houses combined- I.e if they gain the loyalty of those three, they win.

They get the Karstarks, then manage to get the Umbers.

Manderlys will probably feign loyalty and do the book-plot.
>>
>>69205622
Martel is a variation on Martin too, so it can be seen as a self insert
>>
>>69205582
well Last Hearth is the closest to the wall, so if anyone is pissed about the wildings it should be the umbers. and if they plan on driving the wildings north again then they probably need bolton support.
Giving Ramsay Rickon still makes no sense though
>>
>>69205622
>First Martell Prince of Dorne is named Mors

B R A V O
R
A
V
O
>>
if they were to make a movie adaptation of lovecraft's tale "the thing on the doorstep", they'd cast maise as asenath, right?
>>
>>69205689
Who said the northern side is the wrong side? Huh?
>>
File: ma.jpg (220 KB, 1092x651) Image search: [Google]
ma.jpg
220 KB, 1092x651
>>69205594
>>
>>69205706

Well in the books half the umbers side with the boltons while the other half sides with stannis so that might come up.
>>
>>69205309
>Oberyn vs Mountain fight, manga edition
>Oberyn swings his spear
>cut to Jaime
>"As expected of a Dornishman..."
>cut to Tyrion
>"so fast!"
>cut to Cersei
>"....."
>end of chapter, tune in next month
>>
>>69205526
I really liked her general arc until season 4 and then gradually less and less. She's not the most interesting character, far from as awful as some people make her out to be, but has a great support cast and interesting setting.
>>
>>69205647
Considering their Lord and his mother were killed "against the rules" by Roose Bolton and Walder Frey with the approval of Tywin Lannister, I'd say anything goes now

That includes Ned's bastard leading an army of Wildlings and Northerners to invade Winterfell and declare himself the Lord of it
>>
can someone tell me why caloressi even wants the iron throne?

she can't have babies, so her dinastie would die with her...
>>
>>69205683
>Even when I threatened to have her tongue out, she reminded me ofthe debt White Harbor owes to the Starks of Winterfell, a debt that can never be repaid.
>Foes and false friends are all around me, Lord Davos. They infest my city like roaches, and at night I feel them crawling over me. My son Wendel came to the Twins a guest. He ate Lord Walder’s bread and salt, and hung his sword upon the wall to feast with his friends. And they murdered him. Murdered, I say, and may the Freys choke upon their fables. I drink with Jared, jape with Symond, promise Rhaegar the hand of my own beloved granddaughter…but never think that means I have forgotten. The north remembers, Lord Davos. The north remembers, and the mummer’s farce is almost done. My son is home.

>Tfw we will never get this scene.
>>
>>69205689
I think when the wall was built people were allowed to pass through. over time, as the threat of Others diminished, they just re purposed it to keep out the wildings so they have something to do.
>>
File: le_frodo_face.png (254 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
le_frodo_face.png
254 KB, 400x399
Why the wildlings did not go along the wall until they reached the sea and just swam to the other side?
>>
>>69205689
Time passes and people forget white walkers are a thing. People commit crimes and are being hunted down, so they flee to the only land where they won't be caught. Others just hate living under the control of the lords, say "fuck this bullshit, I'm going off the grid" and go live a life of freedom in the relative wilderness. Some are just super curious and adventure out there. Plenty of reasons for people to make their way North and we already know it's not perfect at keeping people from crossing.
>>
>>69205683
Isn't Wyman the pieman cast, and isn't the guy who's playing him have a huge "The North Remembers" kind of speech?
>>
>>69205808
In Arctic water you have about 6 minutes before you freeze to death in the water.
>>
>>69205800
And if we do, it will be butchered
>>
>>69205797
>she can't have babies
what
>>
>>69205855
Her womb is barren after the whole shit with her miscarriage.

She won't bare children until th sun rises in the west and sets in the east etc.
>>
>>69205289
>women cant go to Oldtown
Meaning the Citadel, yes?
I can't imagine Oldtown banning women.
>>
>>69205797
Shownanigans. They try to foist her off as le strong independent political mastermind. She's supposed to be like fourteen and mostly insane from years of sexual abuse and exaggerated stories of Targaryen power and Valyrian glory.
>>
>>69205851
>>69205800

>tfw Bryan Cogman gets to write this episode
>he redeems himself by keeping it mostly word for word and in the perfect tone
>>
>>69205877
>Jon, the sun (son) rises from the dead in Westeros
>He travels (sets) in Essos and has a child with Dany
>>
File: 1457350400502.jpg (45 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1457350400502.jpg
45 KB, 480x480
>>69205844
They could make some simple ships on the shore...
>>
>>69205887
Yea Sam is heading to the citadel (which know in D&D all of oldtown will probably be the fucking Citadel) so he wants to drop Gilly off with his parents.
>>
Reminder that Jon is already a king. At the time of his birth and Mad King's death, he was the rightful king, not Rhaegar. Its how the laws of Westeros work. Ned stole/took Targaryen king and raised him as his own bastard son. 17 years of the Usurpers didn't change that fact and loyalist to Targ house can just switch their alleigance to him once the truth comes out.
But Jon, of course, won't hear it and he will become Stark before that, dooming himself and his ancestral house Targaryen. Daenerys can't have kids, so there's that. Even if she could, they wouldn't be Targaryen.

In any case, bend the knee to Jon. Game of thrones isn't yet over. All hail His Grace, Jon of Houses Targaryen and Stark, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.
>>
>>69205317
> they say they're happy with how he treats them as they used to work for Varys
I thought they got their tongues cut

>then he ask her why she didnt kill the hound, she says she let the hound die
I see what they did there... GET HYPED!
>>
>>69205887
I think they're doing a City of Dorne thing where Oldtown is just the Citadel
>>
>>69205877
In the books she started having periods again
>>
>>69205840
>>69205689
ah I guess
>>
>>69205907
You got it wrong, but close.

Sun = Targaryens

Jon literally rises in the west

while Dany literally descends in the easy by "going back" to move forwards
>>
>>69205877
>her sun rises in the west and sets in the east
>her son, not her sun
>drogon is her son
>he will take flight in the west
>and die in the east
>>
File: the city of Dorne.png (427 KB, 720x403) Image search: [Google]
the city of Dorne.png
427 KB, 720x403
>>69205887
Do you think D&D know the difference?
>>
>>69205887
So if Gilly is going to go chill with the Tarlys, where will Randyll be then?

Will he go to Kings Landing to fight the Sparrows? Or will he stay and end up fighting the Greyjoys or the SNEKS when they invade?
>>
>>69205909
There's a garrison right there. Eastwatch by the Sea. They would see it and stop them.
>>
>>69205909
Thats how Osha and gang got the south.
>>
>>69205932
I really fucking hope not, considering Oldtown is run by the 9th most powerful house in all of Westeros
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>69205955
>There's a garrison right there
Bliz pls no more garrisons
>>
>>69205808
Why are you acting like there's some plothole of wildlings not being able to get past the wall when it's well established that wildlings getting South and raiding people's shit is an extremely common occurrence?
>>
>>69205728
>not Moops
>>
>>69205939
There's literally a period on every page of the book.
>>
File: KG4MZ.gif (474 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
KG4MZ.gif
474 KB, 500x452
>>69205526
bad actress
>>
So, according to spoilers Thorne, Yarwick, Bowen and Olly are getting hanged for treason
We see a gratuitous shot of Olly hanging
Exactly what did Olly do wrong?
Also, why is Jon's watch ending AFTER he hangs them? His watch ended when he died. Why is he allowed to give commands?
>>
>>69205341
Hope they eventually insert him into the show eventually. I mean if we can have a super delayed Euron then why not Darkstar and Aegon for that matter?
>>
>>69205750
Isn't the half aligned with the Boltons only doing so because Walder Frey has the Greatjohn?
>>
File: cersei.jpg (83 KB, 370x370) Image search: [Google]
cersei.jpg
83 KB, 370x370
>yfw your lover has lost their hand
>>
File: 1432117984476.jpg (48 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1432117984476.jpg
48 KB, 490x490
>>69205945
>>
>>69206070
Jon is embracing the spirit of his grandfather, I don't think he gives a shit anymore
>>
>>69205501
>greatest swordsman of the realm who by his own account could cut down a roomful of kingsguard with no more difficulty than carving a cake
>captain of 8000 elite warriors, trained from birth for battle and discipline with a handful of presumably hand-picked body guards
>taken down by 8 civilians with kitchen knives

What the FUCK what with this?
>>
>>69206070
I'm pretty sure the penalty for murdering the Lord Commander is death regardless of whether or not Jon orders it.
>>
File: 1303728508972.png (334 KB, 551x550) Image search: [Google]
1303728508972.png
334 KB, 551x550
>>69205800
>tfw will never get this
>tfw will never get Doran's quote about being the grass that hides the viper and allows it to strike"
>tfw we will never have Stannis asking Theon what Ramsay Snow has ever done to make him fear Ramsay
>tfw Hodor will get Hodor'd by Arthur Dayne
>>
>>69206100
he uses his stump sexually to stump her vagina
>>
>>69206070
>Exactly what did Olly do wrong

You mean other than killing his Lord Commander? Murder is punishable by death.

What else is he going to do? Banish him to the wall?
>>
>>69205537
Funny you should say that, Skyrim was originally supposed to be an ASOIAF game.
>>
File: 1462229220765.jpg (152 KB, 1901x959) Image search: [Google]
1462229220765.jpg
152 KB, 1901x959
Why does young Ned have down syndrome?
>>
File: NewReekMeme1.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1959) Image search: [Google]
NewReekMeme1.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1959
>>
So Dolorious Edd is gonna die right anons?

He'll be the one leading the charge against the WHite Walkers at the wall
>>
>>69206112
bravo dabid
>>
>>69206155
confused by duel weilding
>>
>>69206070
You are stupid and your shit is all retarded.
>>
File: xSwaKYi.jpg (22 KB, 707x298) Image search: [Google]
xSwaKYi.jpg
22 KB, 707x298
>>69206155
Should have cast Thor
>>
Flawless logic incoming

>George is a liberal
>Liberals hate the Iraq War and George Bush
>Daenerys' arc in Meereen is an analogue for the Iraq War
>George hates Daenerys
>>
>>69206181
So are you by replying
>>
>>69206193
Probably why she spends so much time shitting
>>
>>69206239
>dragon lady's arc ends with her dying of dysentry in the middle of the desert

BRAVO GRRM
>>
File: Luke+Bracey+1znfd7S2mUBm.jpg (24 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
Luke+Bracey+1znfd7S2mUBm.jpg
24 KB, 360x240
>>69206188
>>
>>69206165
Yea it looks like it.
>>
>>69206070
>Why is he allowed to give commands?
Its kinda hard to argue with someone who just came back from dead
>>
>>69206155
NAOITTENDS
>>
File: file.png (10 KB, 886x190) Image search: [Google]
file.png
10 KB, 886x190
Lol
>>
>>69206281
NAHWITTENZ
>>
>>69206257
To be honest if I was a wizard my favourite curse I would weave on people who pissed me off was permanent diarrhea.
>>
>>69206165
>Edd pulls his sword out, ready to charge against the Walkers
>whispers "Good luck, Jon"
>>
>>69206156
epic
>>
>>69206293
NAWETTENZ
>>
If the leaks are true, I think it's kinda shitty that Jon is just like "I'm out, good luck with that white walker shit, Edd". He was the one that realizes the true threat and he got resurrected so he just stopped caring?

Also that's a big bummer for Sam. He's gonna find out Jon sent him away to be a maester and then got killed and then brought back and then left? He's probably not going back to the wall either
>>
>>69205357
>tfw the White Walkers are actually just getting the Wildlings off their lands since humans broke their treaty
>tfw Daenarys will just do "Shoot first no diplomacy policy", she will start the great war and fuck Westeros over
>>
File: naoitends.png (1 MB, 1901x959) Image search: [Google]
naoitends.png
1 MB, 1901x959
>>69206174
>>
>>69205309
if every new episode of GoT was only snek, it would still be better than even 1 single chapter from the books adapted to manga
>>
So let me get this striaght.

The High Sparrow came into the sept, not to talk to the king, not to visit the dead, but to threaten Jaime?

Also isn't it a bit hypocrital of them to draw blood in the sept?
>>
>>69206331
Nights watch have like few hundred people. If jon wants to fight wws he needs Northern army and for that he needs winterfell
>>
>>69206347
>if every new episode of GoT was only snek
muh dick would break
>>
>>69206331
I dont get your point, He's going to Westeros to warn everybody of the White Walkers, hes probably gonna say "SEND ME YOUR MEN, OR MY FRIEND ED WILL LET THEM IN"
>>
>>69205706
Mandarly banners have not been spotted in the Winterfell battle. It seems that they will pull a Walder Frey and join the victor
>>
File: grrm.jpg (277 KB, 890x890) Image search: [Google]
grrm.jpg
277 KB, 890x890
>>69205289

Is this cock quip for real?
>>
>>69206346
>why is he spinning around
>why is he not using dawn
>>
>>69206346
>i wish i was at winterfell sharpening ice
>>
File: 1459873222679.webm (2 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
1459873222679.webm
2 MB, 1136x640
>>69206347
>>
File: lordsnow.png (114 KB, 339x276) Image search: [Google]
lordsnow.png
114 KB, 339x276
>>69206101
More like this
>>
>>69206350
>isn't it a bit hypocritical of them

That's the whole point. The High Sparrow just wants to further his agenda, he doesn't care about justice.
>>
>>69206290
caloreesi btfo
>>
File: 1462169763079.jpg (255 KB, 1100x1600) Image search: [Google]
1462169763079.jpg
255 KB, 1100x1600
GUYS GUYS
LISTEN
GUYS
VARYS HAS NO COCK AHAHAHAH
>>
>>69206346
>my feet hurts
>when is hawland gonna stab this bastard
>>
>>69206346
>Why is his name Wittenz?
>>
Can someone bookbros drop me some Reach and Westernlands lore? I already know there's a Lannister that sailed to Essos with the Lannister's valliryan sword heirloom and never came back, anything else interesting like that?
>>
File: 1456529021588.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1456529021588.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>>69206381
>Manderlys pulling a Frey

I thought Stannis's character assassination was bad. This would be unforgivable.
>>
>>69206447
>Reach
>lore
They're just richfags who like to fuck, basically the asoiaf version of medieval France.
>>
File: 1457349471242.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1457349471242.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
https://youtu.be/DU2cK9WsYZ4?t=298
>https://youtu.be/DU2cK9WsYZ4?t=298
https://youtu.be/DU2cK9WsYZ4?t=298

HOWLAND REED STABS DAYNE IN THE BACK CONFIRMED
>>
>Tormund saves Jon
>Ramsay kills Tormund
>Jon will win the fight against Ramsay
>Ramsay is saved by his hounds
>Ramsay shoots him with a bow while Jon dispatches the dogs
>Jon gets shot in the chest
>Ramsay expects Jon to fear for his life
>Jon approaches him, dauntless, and un afraid
>Jon Stabs him
>>
>>69206447
The Reach used to be run by House Gardener who opposed Aegon the Conqueror.

They all died in the fields of fire and when Aegon showed up to Highgarden the castellan, a Tyrell, bent the knee. And that's how the Tyrells came to rule the Reach.

The Hightowers did not fight Aegon as the High Septon spent seven days and seven nights praying until he received a vision from The Crone that opposing Aegon would mean everything burning to the ground.
>>
>>69206447
Aegon buttblasted both of them with his dragons
>>
>>69205772
>tfw I still like that style of fights even after years of seeing people shit on it
It gets fucking ridiculous in Bleach but otherwise most of the time it's more engaging to me than high/normal-speed fights.
>>
File: alimonyman.jpg (706 KB, 1444x1180) Image search: [Google]
alimonyman.jpg
706 KB, 1444x1180
>>69206496
>>
>>69206496
lol fuck this shit
>>
>>69205939
She never stopped having them. He cursed womb just happens to kill every fetus that manages to get there.
>>
>>69206447
They are rich. have the largest army. have the biggest city in westores(Oldtown). House Hightower are the lord of oldtown. they have good relations with the citadel and maesters and they are behind pretty much everything that ever happened in westores.
>>
>>69206331
He will come back as King in the North with all the north men after fucking those southern faglords and confiscating their fancy steel, hand it to his own 20 good men and face off against the white walkers with his shirt off and dual wielding longclaw and the sword Brienne took from Jaime.
>>
>>69205772
>Someone does an attack
>Opponent dodges and acts surprised
>HAIAI
>>
File: image4.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
image4.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>69206496
>Go on Bean
>Go on Bean
>>
>>69205939
>In the books she started having periods again
she bled while having diarrhea , probably and hopefully anal bleeding and she will die a slow death
>>
>>69205520
>>69205476
It's more interesting BECAUSE it's more mystical BECAUSE it's less explained in detail.
>>
>>69206607
he thinks the actor is sean bean
>>
>>69206539
>If it please Your Grace, he’s taken a holy vow of silence. He has sworn that he will not speak until his backstabbing cunt of a wife is dead, and all his alimony has been paid.
>>
>>69206501
>House Gardener

Bravo Martin
>>
I find this TOJ Ned hot as fuck for some reason. Hnnng.
>>
>>69206560
So they're the Jews?
>>
>>69205877
>>69205907
>mountains flying like leaves in the wind
>implying Gregor Clegane won't be pushed through the Moon Door
>>
>>69206472
m8 that's probably what they're going to do in the book

It's the Umbers that are getting Stannis'd just like the BWB
>>
>>69206687
House Gardener can trace it lineage back to House Greenhand
>>
File: Literally no consequences.jpg (106 KB, 600x626) Image search: [Google]
Literally no consequences.jpg
106 KB, 600x626
>>69205357
GRRM is a fucking faggot. Talks shit about Gandalf coming back with no consequences now Jon comes back WITH NO FUCKING CONSEQUENCES (I don't want to die again is horseshit) and is a fucking poor mans Aragorn.
>>
File: banishment-adventures-of-euron.png (2 MB, 878x1299) Image search: [Google]
banishment-adventures-of-euron.png
2 MB, 878x1299
Why did they nerf Euron?
>>
>>69206578
>HAH YOU FELL INTO MY TRAP MOVE
>PLUNGING SWORD INTO ANUS ATTACK GOOO
>SCREAMING INTENSIFIES
>>
>>69206715
Do you imagine yourself having sex with him and him saying NOWITZENDS as hes about to cum?
>>
>>69206761
>made him a strong and honorable person
So he's not going to snatch every motherfucker birthday? :^(
>>
>>69206733
The Manderlys aren't just looking to be on the winning side in the books, they have every intention of taking down the Boltons but need to bide their time until the right opportunity presents itself.
>>
>>69206780
Actually that would be pretty hot yeah. Lol.
>>
>>69206496
>the greatest swordsman in the seven kingdoms was killed by Howland fucking Reed?

Reed-Magic fags BTFO!
>>
>>69206768
They didn't want to say ASShai
>>
>>69206761
The consequence of the book revival will be Shireens death and perhaps Ghosts, Jon will most likely come as a more icy, brutal man like the Starks of old
>>
>>69206761
>GRRM is a hack
WOW WHO WOULDVE THOUGHT SO
>>
File: king_george.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
king_george.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
>>69206761
>GRRM is at fault for D&Ds writing

What
>>
>>69206768
They used city names showfags could understand

I spent like ten minutes trying to explain who Euron was and the Kingsmoot and basically everything about the Greyjoys to showfags. Showfags generally don't know much or care about the Greyjoys
>>
>>69206834
>Oldtown
>Quarth
>Implying showfags remember or care about those places
>>
>>69206864
Oldtown is going to be in the coming ep.
>>
>>69205357
GRRM was writing for the love of writing, now that he's got a best seller on his hands he's got the pressure of fucking it all up, so he's falling back on what he knows works, to what he knows sells.
Black and white characters, tits and ass and cock jokes
>>
>>69206864
Quarth, I think showfags remember.
Oldtown , they just name dropped because it willbe important soon
>>
>>69206834
Tbf, it was obvious that Euron was Balon's brother but his name was never stated. And Kingsmoot was clearly some kind of trial to decide the next ruler, but its exact nature was left unclear
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 500x700
>>69206816
I was actually thinking Jon would come back acting more like his grandfather
>>
>>69205320
dicklet spotted
>>
>>69206155
What fucking episode is THIS
>>
>>69206834
>trying to explain who Euron
he is the bridge. how hard is that to explain?
>>
>>69206907
GRRM isn't writing for the show. He hasn't been since season 4. Coincidentally when there was a significant drop in the quality of the writing.
>>
File: R6EpL.jpg (28 KB, 350x307) Image search: [Google]
R6EpL.jpg
28 KB, 350x307
>>69206864
>>69206916
*Qarth
>>
>>69206948
tomorows
>>
File: absolutely haram.jpg (56 KB, 544x468) Image search: [Google]
absolutely haram.jpg
56 KB, 544x468
“I looked for you on the Trident,” Ned said to them.

“We were not there,” Ser Gerold answered.

“Woe to the Usurper if we had been,” said Ser Oswell.

“When King's Landing fell, Ser Jaime slew your king with a golden sword, and I wondered where you were.”

“Far away,” Ser Gerold said, “or Aerys would yet sit the Iron Throne, and our false brother would burn in seven hells.”

“I came down on Storm's End to lift the siege,” Ned told them, and the Lords Tyrell and Redwyne dipped their banners, and all their knights bent the knee to pledge us fealty. I was certain you would be among them.”

“Our knees do not bend easily,” said Ser Arthur Dayne.

“Ser Willem Darry is fled to Dragonstone, with your queen and Prince Viserys. I thought you might have sailed with him.”

“Ser Willem is a good man and true,” said Ser Oswell.

“But not of the Kingsguard,” Ser Gerold pointed out. “The Kingsguard does not flee.”

“Then or now,” said Ser Arthur. He donned his helm.

“We swore a vow,” explained old Ser Gerold.

Ned’s wraiths moved up beside him, with shadow swords in hand. They were seven against three.

“And now it begins,” said Ser Arthur Dayne, the Sword of the Morning. He unsheathed Dawn and held it with both hands. The blade was pale as milkglass, alive with light.

“No,” Ned said with sadness in his voice. “Now it ends.”

>tfw we won't get this exchange and instead will get dual-wielding Dayne and probably young Hodor getting hurt
>>
File: showfags.png (119 KB, 679x625) Image search: [Google]
showfags.png
119 KB, 679x625
just fuck my canon up
>>
>>69206960
yea but the good vs evil and Jon x Dany fairy tale stuff is all book
I just added the cock jokes in for good measure
>>
>>69205734
Literally Ygritte.
>>
File: hack & hack.png (586 KB, 613x381) Image search: [Google]
hack & hack.png
586 KB, 613x381
>>69206976
>I looked for you at the big river where Robert killed Rhaegar Targaryan you know Khaleesi's brother
>We weren't there
>It would have been bad for the fat king from season 1(You remember him right?)
>Jaime the guy who fucks his sister killed the evil king Aerys the khaleesis father
>We were away or else Jaime would be dead
>I came down to lift the siege of Stormsend seeing as Stannis is a useless piece of shit scumbag that should be hung like the degenerate he is also he is a terrible king
>the Khaleesi went to that place where Tyrion was drunk in last season
>We do not run away
>We swore an oath
>And now it starts also I'm Arthur Dayne the sword of the afternoon which is a very important title in the Stormlands also I have 2 swords Dusk and Midnight that I dual wield
>Ned quips and says "Prepare to pay the Iron Price"
>And who are you?
>>
>>69206963
>qarth has q without a u
>iraq has q without a u
HMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
File: hes a big guy.jpg (70 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
hes a big guy.jpg
70 KB, 1200x630
>>69205315
>>
File: 200_s.gif (33 KB, 315x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
33 KB, 315x200
>>69206816
>Jon will most likely come as a more icy, brutal man like the Starks of old
Wow, almost like Gandalf coming back in his detached higher-plane self that doesn't even remember who he used to be until directly prompted, and even then, he will never be that man again
>>
File: errtfdtg.png (276 KB, 193x616) Image search: [Google]
errtfdtg.png
276 KB, 193x616
I've thought of a way to get a black character on the show. Literally just thought of it while I was on the shitter.

>summer islander pirate gets beaten in Westeros
>he has his son with him
>the local lord hangs all the pirates, but takes pity on the boy and has him sent to the wall
>he lived on the wall longer than he lived in the SI

boom, give me my paycheck Jew & Jew
>>
>>69206969
Is that from a trailer? Or have you guys seen it already?
>>
File: 1439213315745.png (3 KB, 430x373) Image search: [Google]
1439213315745.png
3 KB, 430x373
>>69207005
Every time
>>
File: 318631_1.jpg (19 KB, 281x351) Image search: [Google]
318631_1.jpg
19 KB, 281x351
>>69207027
>>
>>69206768

Because Oldtown and Qarth are two cities that are featured in the show. Ibben would apparently utterly confuse normies. Imagining a place that you haven't seen and deducing from the context that it's far away. Hard work.
>>
>>69206937
faggot spotted
>>
>>69205842
lol as if they're going to have any sensible characters when they can just say lol lets fight
>>
>>69207056
trailer
Plot spoilers have leaked but no episode
>>
>>69207001
>Good versus evil
>Jon X Dany

Except it isn't. There's every likelihood that the Others will win after Westeros spends all of its resources and able leaders in civil wars.

Daenarys is slowing becoming a tyrant with her power and is losing control of her dragons. Jon is most likely going to come back a changed man.

And evening they manage to stop the Others, it's not going to be through the power of good. It's going to be by ruthless, calculating planning.

Any "good vs evil" in the story is there because you're looking for it.
>>
>>69206988
>people having reading comprehension and not voting Jaime before he got his shit fucked up

GRRM has said Jaime would win if he went up against Aragorn from LOTR also in his prime.

That concept being completely ridiculous considering Aragorn is a numenorian and they're superhuman. Jaime is OP as fuck and Martin has said this many times, he was literally the best fighter in the universe except for maybe Barristan and Arty "I'm white this is just a very bright sword I swear" Dayne.
>>
>>69206988
Why would you expect Jamie or Barristan to be ranked high when we never see them fight on screen
>>
So the umbers join the boltons because why not? Reee
>>
>>69206864
Oldtown's been mentioned, though not enough I guess, and everyone remembers Qarth dude.
>>
>>69205261
Xaro xhoan daxos literally envisioned lip smacking hol up dindus flying about on dragons when seeing dany. Seriously thinking he could inheret the purple eyed, silver hair magical dragon line and replacing it with nigglets.
>>
What the hell has lead to the shows writing being so fucking shit?

Was it

>Influx of people who only started watching it because it became popular and barely pay attention to any character outside the main 3, and as a result have to cater to these morons?
>The reputation it got for shocking twists and character deaths?
>Running out of source material because the fat bastard cannot write?
>Killing off most of the intriguing characters?
>>
>>69207103
>GRRM has said
who gives a fuck

What do D&D say?
they're the canon now
>>
>>69207100
The Others will most likely be given all the land north of the neck.

>>69207036
I thought Gandalf was too similar to his old self imo. Maybe its because I only saw the movies like ten years ago.
>>
>>69207161
I'd say it's a mixture of all four.
>>
>>69207116
Also one is dead and the other is missing a hand.
>>
>>69207055

a whole new meaning of taking the black
>>
File: xaro.jpg (83 KB, 500x558) Image search: [Google]
xaro.jpg
83 KB, 500x558
>>69207152
>>
File: Yohn Royce.png (1 MB, 833x594) Image search: [Google]
Yohn Royce.png
1 MB, 833x594
>>69207196
>>69207196
that's fucking funny
>>
>>69207180
I felt like Gandalf was a lot less of just a random wandering wizard when he came back and he became more of a serious and authoritative man.
>>
>>69207103
GRRM is a fat fuck who said a book of his rival's shouldn't win a Hugo, all while admitting he didn't actually read his rival's book

I hate American society

Get enough money and suddenly your words carry moral fucking weight
>>
>>69207103

I bet the best fighter is actually not some faggy knight who ranks himself through melee, tourney and boast, but some brutal random Wlidling, Dothraki or other Essosi. Mance beat Jon with extreme ease and that fencing dude said that Tormund acted pretty much perfectly during his fight scenes in the show.
>>
>>69207209

I wonder how many times he raped Doreah before they died
>>
>>69207152
d&d's homophobia shown again. Xaro was a pasty white gay dude in the books, just happened to be ambitious like every merchant prince. Now he's a fatty that BLACKS Doreah and wants dat valyrian ass
>>
File: Felicia_Cano_Jhalabar_Xho.jpg (151 KB, 778x648) Image search: [Google]
Felicia_Cano_Jhalabar_Xho.jpg
151 KB, 778x648
Who here /Jalabhar Xho/ here?/

WE WUZ ANDALS N SHIEET
>>
>>69206070
>Olly apologist

That's a fucking first
>>
>>69207235
I was honestly just thinking that, probably a cycle of knocking her out, cannibalising her and fucking her / repeat. And in their spare time still talking about his shit nigger street stories.
>>
>>69207265
jalabhar xho is literally black Stannis

>rightful king denied his throne by usurpers
>>
>>69207265
Jalabhar Xho literally WUZ KANGZ
BRAVO GURM
>>
>>69207161
Several reasons, a few you named.

D&D are decent at copy and pasting. When they copied the first book, it was golden.

They however don't know how to write compelling characters or stories on their own. Their writing is superficial.

They also don't understand the motivations or mechanics of the existing characters.

They also don't understand the reasoning behind the concept of killing characters. They do it for the twist, not the aftermath.

Also the fatman is too fucking lazy to finish his work.
>>
>>69207265
>dude is being tortured under the suspicion of blacking Margaery
top kek
>>
When will we see Littlefinger again
I miss him ;_;
>>
>>69206070
Because Jon is now god and they must be put down for putting down a lord commander of the watch. An act which they tried to conceal to not bring people from the realm up in their grills.
>>
>>69207265
AYO HOL UP
EY BOBBY B
CAN YA, CAN YA GIB ME SUMMER ISLANDS BOOBY B
AYO GIB ME DEM WHITE HOES YA KNOW WHATIMSAYING
>>
>>69207103
First of all it's a show poll, and why would any showfag think Jaime is good?
He fought twice on the show.
1) Ned Stark. They seemed about equally good.
2) Brienne. He was losing, badly.
And yeah he was in bad shape against Brienne, but point he, he never won a fight.

Now there's a few bits about him being great at fighting, but they mostly came from Jaime himself. And one of these bits was about him being 'comparable to Barristan', and show Barristan wasn't anything special either, so what does that say exactly?

Hate retarded showfag polls like anyone else, but the problem in this case isn't showfags, it's the show itself. If you haven,t read the books you don't really have any reason to think Jaime is a good fighter.

Book Jaime is certainly top 10 fighter in the world, and Eddard probably isn't top 1000, but on the show, if one had to guess, you'd probably think they're both really good but not on the top.

That aside, fuck Jon snow. He's certainly not terrible, but Bronn would beat him with a spoon.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 78

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.