[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep forgetting this is coming out this summer. I think they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: star-trek-beyond-movie-poster.jpg (54 KB, 350x519) Image search: [Google]
star-trek-beyond-movie-poster.jpg
54 KB, 350x519
I keep forgetting this is coming out this summer.

I think they forgot to market it.
>>
>>69204800
that's because JJ bailed on directing it
>>
>they forgot to market it
It's called damage control
>>
>>69204800
Trailer for this movie looks like everything, but not Star Trek.
>>
I hope the scotty character dies, but if " simon ginger has no soul peg " would like this then id veto that script and have him sign up for another 3 man-child movie flicks like this.
Simon I make movies for man-children peg.
>>
>>69204845
Looks kinda like Star Trek Insurrection.
>>
>>69204800
star trek made by marvel studios
>>
>>69205197
Marvel at least has respect for the source material
>>
File: 1462554152422.jpg (107 KB, 656x679) Image search: [Google]
1462554152422.jpg
107 KB, 656x679
>>69204800
daily reminder that Lin is the guy who made kino out of fast and furious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OTHWmUudd4

really talented guy
>>
>>69205364

He's schooled in the art of the lens-flare and the slo-mo cliff fall.

He'll take Simon's peg, break it off, and widdle it into his next wall ornament after destroying the script with every CG bell and whistle in his arsenal.
>>
>>69204845
at least they finally got some fucking actors in makeup to play aliens this time. that's like half of what star trek is
>>
>>69204800
After the response to ID they're being cautious and not looking to blow a ton of cash on marketing.
>>
>>69204917
Fuck off back to Red.dit you illiterate cunt
>>
File: 1434221211000.png (4 KB, 315x72) Image search: [Google]
1434221211000.png
4 KB, 315x72
>>69209940
I like your style, chavvy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.