[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, what's the consensus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (715 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
715 KB, 1920x1080
Now that the dust has settled, what's the consensus?
>>
Too soon, anon. Too soon.
>>
Massive inside job.

stay pleb anons
>>
>>69204708

>a movie with beautiful white people is the first to make over a billion dollars
>yet people still want niggers in their movies

Human degeneracy knows no bounds.
>>
>>69204708
pretty bad, not even sure how it managed to make so much money
>>
The nude scene
>>
>>69204708
basically a good movie, great at times but Cameron fucks it up just like in Avatar later by putting too many cliches in it like the generic bad guy, heroic sacrifice etc
>>
>>69204708
Taft did 4/14
>>
If you can tune into the fantasy life of an 13-year-old girl, you can make a fortune in this business.
>>
Pretty good. CGI still holds up
>>
>>69204708
>got obsessed with the ship in 86, after discovery, built in interest
>laid out of school to see flic related in theater with girlfriend
>got laid
>9/10
>>
boatkino
>>
It's obviously a classic by now, and I'm not even a particularly big fan.
>>
i love this movie. people who criticize it for having a by the numbers love story don't get that it's the impending doom that makes it more than that. some kind of complicated unconventional love story wouldn't have worked as well.

as far as middlebrow popcorn movies go it's close to perfect, up there with Jurassic Park and The Silence of the Lambs.
>>
>>69207592

all 3 of those movies are terrible

Titanic is embarrassingly awful
>>
>>69208534
you are trying embarrassingly hard
>>
>>69208566

it is so pathetic that on a film board there is actually the consensus that people who hate on Oscar horseshit like Titanic are being contrarians

this place is so fucking embarrassing
>>
File: Steven-Seagal-mEloWSh0Qidm.jpg (18 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
Steven-Seagal-mEloWSh0Qidm.jpg
18 KB, 360x240
>>69208620
Well I'm sorry to hear that...
>>
I'LL NEVER LET GO JACK
>>
>>69204708
It's shit. It's a boring chickflick.
>>
>>69204708
A modern classic that will be remembered long after capeshit is forgotten.
Average at best though.
Great nude scene.
Story is fucked up.
Cal did nothing wrong.
>>
amazing vfx, soundtrack, screenplay, historical accuracy, set design and attention to detail.

shit everything else.
>>
Fucking awful.
>>
I french kissed for the first time while watching this movie.

I liked the french kissing, the movie not so much really.
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 625x328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 625x328
>ywn see a real movieset like this anymore

BRAVO CAMERON
>>
>>69204708
At first sight, it looked like Bane?

Shiet, what's my fucking problem?
>>
one of my favorite films.

don't give a fuck
>>
>>69208620
>consensus

One guy responded to you. Do you even know what that word means?

Also he was probably reacting more to the fact that you said Jurassic Park and Silence of the Lambs are terrible, which yeah is pretty contrarian when you don't bother to back that claim up. I think you got the exact reply you wanted.
>>
File: tt.png (323 KB, 841x425) Image search: [Google]
tt.png
323 KB, 841x425
Watch full movie here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs9w5bgtJC8
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.