[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jon Snow's future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_000.jpg (234 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
IMG_000.jpg
234 KB, 600x400
A thought occurred to me this morning.
At the end of all this, will Jon Snow claim his rightful heritage? Will he be:
Jon Stark, King of the North.
or
Jon Targaryen, First in his Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

It's a tough decision for me, personally. Damn. Claiming the Iron Throne would mean he'd marry Dae, with her three dragons restoring her family's name.
Claiming the north can only be done so by a Stark, as they've done so for thousands of years.
>>
Tyrion and Dany are first and second in line.
>>
>>69203671
>Dany is first in line.
which is why she'd marry Jon. The Targaryen's have a long history of incest, to keep the bloodline true. They are both the last of the dragon dynasty. At least she's his aunt than sister tho
This decision would give Jon a choice between fire and ice; a song.
>>
>>69203761
>he thinks jons the hero
kek! it's either samwell or podrick
>>
Jon can't marry Dany since she's barren

He'll marry a qt pi wilding girl who he can make babies with
>>
File: very intriguing, i say.gif (2 MB, 250x303) Image search: [Google]
very intriguing, i say.gif
2 MB, 250x303
>>69203939
>since she's barren
no , she's not. she just needs a pumping of a true northman, or dragon semen, whichever you prefer pham.
>>
>>69203611
neither, you pleb.
jon snow was the promise ned made. it's a part of him.
>>
>>69203611
Jon Stark marries Daenerys Targaryen.

It would be sjw pottery. I still have hopes that GRRM would make the right choice and pur Ramsay Bolton as the true King of the North.

One is allowed to dream.
>>
Jon is already a KING. At the time of his birth and Mad King's death, he was the King, not Rhaegar. Its how the laws of Westeros work. Ned stole/took Targaryen king and raised him as his own bastard son. 17 years of the Usurpers didn't change that fact and loyalist to Targ house can just switch their alleigance to him once the truth comes out.
But Jon, of course, won't hear it and he will become Stark before that, dooming himself and his ancestral house Targaryen. Daenerys can't have kids, so there's that. Even if she could, they wouldn't be Targaryen.
>>
>>69203611
The Lannister Twins have just as much right and If Aery's could choose he'd most likely go with them. Aery's was driven to madness, loved Joanna and sired the Twins. Joanna was part Targaryen which is why Tywin a man against incest of any sort, conservative to the bone but married his first cousin with the intent of producing children with some Targaryen blood. Thus making his children more appealing to marry into the royal bloodline during a time when the targaryen family were down to it's last descendent's. But due to Tywins nature the mad king was already cautious enough despite being aware that the twins were his children and married rhaegar to dorne.
The twins are obvious as hell. Incest is in targaryen nature and it's obvious with the twins, and they don't produce mongoloid retarded offspring that they sire. If anything they lean towards mental affliction. The king kept Jaime close since a young age, going as far as to make him kingsguard. Cercei parallels the mad king as the mad queen who just like the king littered the city with wildfire as a last resort suicide attempt to blow it to hell. Geoffrey just like his grandfather with his cruel nature, the mad king required violence and fire to get sexually aroused and geoffrey is an obvious embodiment of a mad Targaryen. If anything he's relates to and loves the targaryens and holds them in such a high esteem above most other things. He also parallels another past mad king aeyrion brightflame with the sibling abuse.
Tywin wasn't so lucky with incest and sired a dwarf. His only true born son, who he so often reminds is not his. And Tyrion you could say is much like lan the clever who won casterly rock with nothing but his mind. Also Tywins kick in the nuts when finding out about the twins relationship was a bit of a wake up towards targ incest.
Interesting enough Jaime doesn't have a common ty inspired name but may play the role of the one handed norse god Tyr come end of the series.
>>
>>69205847

Plenty of people have taken their mother's name to preserve a house in the history of Westeros.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.