[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be able to commit crimes with a 100% guarantee of not getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: death note movie.jpg (315 KB, 1000x1475) Image search: [Google]
death note movie.jpg
315 KB, 1000x1475
>Be able to commit crimes with a 100% guarantee of not getting caught
>Still get caught

Japanese """"""writers"""""" have to be the dumbest motherfuckers ever.
>>
JUST
>>
>Establish a rivalry between Light and L
>L dies
>Light gets caught by some other cunt

They never quit while they're ahead.
>>
>>69198889
another anime hate thread? join me in
>>
>>69198889
Isn't that Kaijis actor on the left? He's pretty good.
>>
>>69198941
yeah, movie ending was a lot better
>>
>>69199191
what happened?
>>
>>69198889
>it's a "stupid people try to write smart characters" episode
>>
>>69199210
I watched it a long time ago, as far as I remember

raito writes L's real name at some point. and assumes he is dead. in the end we see L is alive, because he already wrote his name before raito (which cannot be overridden), but gave himself maximum amount of time before his death. in that time he worked on catching raito as kira
>>
>>69199286

and after kira is caught, L just waits until he peacefully dies
>>
Remember when Japan was a bastion for arthouse cinema?
>>
>>69199328
Remember when /tv/ was good?
>>
Remember that the anime ended at L's death. What comes after never happend.
>>
>>69198889
well if the book was real you would kill people you know and because you are detatched from it they would start dropping like flies and you woul get caught because of your relationship with victims
>>
>>69199399
>you would kill people you know
>implying
>>
>>69198889
The thing that bugged me most about DN was Light himself.

I never bought that he could be so smart to fool everyone for 37 episodes straight, he just came off as a Gary Stu up until the plot demanded him to die.
>>
>>69199376
This
>>
>>69199548
>Le mary sue accusation face

So basically you have no real criticism
>>
>>69199705
Not him but he has a point.
>mastermind for the L arc
>complete retard for the Near/Mello shitfest
>>
>>69199399

Read about the legal principles of mens rea and actus reus

You'd be unable to be convicted unless governments rewrote large chunks of criminal law and basically made writing people's names illegal or some shit
>>
>>69199399

I think you'll find:

The number of people I know the names of >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than the number of people who know me m8. I could death not a different person every day forever and never kill anyone I actually know irl
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.