[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to find more movies about people with mental diseases,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
I want to find more movies about people with mental diseases, I'm not exactly sure what I like about these movies but I would love to see more of them if you guys could reccomend:
The theory of everything
A beautiful mind
>>
File: 1176e49d9a005056b75a2f.jpg (151 KB, 992x992) Image search: [Google]
1176e49d9a005056b75a2f.jpg
151 KB, 992x992
>>
>>69197655
>swn nibble your earlobe
;_;
>>
Take Shelter is possibly about a man with early stages of Schizophernia and is the goat 10s film.
>>
>>69197655

My Left Foot
>>
>>69197655

Memento
Melancholia
Awakenings
The Aviator
Matchstick Men
Nightcrawler
Leaving Las Vegas
Manhunter (1986)
Spider
Take Shelter
The Sessions (he's paralyzed from the neck down from polio, so it's not quite what you asked for)
A Scanner Darkly
The Game (kind of)
They Live (sort of)
Total Recall (1990) (sort of)
A film with Brad Pitt called Figh Club
A TV show on USA with Christian Slater called Mr. Robot
Enemy of the State (just because it's a paranoid thriller)
Rain Man
The Matrix (close enough)
Dark City (close enough)
Shutter Island
Pi
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
K-PAX
Mr. Brooks
The Machinist (haven't seen it)
Jacob's Ladder
The Master
Amour
Gone Girl
The Cable Guy
Monster
American Psycho
Black Swan
Seven Psychopaths
>>
>>69197655
that's a PHYSICAL disease though, his brain was completely fine
>>
>>69197655
Take Shelter
>>
>>69198786

>99% is post-1995

Good lord people weren't lying when they said this board is pleb as fuck. It's like a fucking entire century of film just doesn't exist to you fucking morons. Most of them aren't even about the illness. IT's just the trait of a character in a film that's just some other genreshit

Good god this place is horrible.
>>
Psycho
>>
>>69198786
this list is all over the place. terrible

and you forgot A Dangerous Method
>>
File: repulsion.jpg (147 KB, 1437x1080) Image search: [Google]
repulsion.jpg
147 KB, 1437x1080
>>69200672
happy now?
>>
Danish Girl
>>
It's such a beautiful day
>>
>>69197655
Tangerine
>>
>>69197655

KOTOKO
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.