[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /tv/, who did it better?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 1136x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 1136x1136
So /tv/, who did it better?
>>
>R. Lee vs. a literally who
seriously though who's the other guy
>>
That's Nick Nolte....
>>
>>69196988

Obviously this one did it better in all regards.
>>
>>69197028
looks like ted danson
>>
>>69197055
I guess I didn't recognize him without the longer hair. What ever happened to him? He was great in that weird buddy cop movie
>>
>>69197108

The Hulk happened

Even though he was great in it
>>
Cmon i know someone has an opinion on this
>>
File: image.jpg (1012 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1012 KB, 3264x2448
Civil War
>>
Not even a fucking competition, Nolte doesn't touch Ermey's toes
>>
Nolte was legend as tall

>Take that fucking hill!
>>
File: The_Short_timers_Cover.jpg (24 KB, 254x393) Image search: [Google]
The_Short_timers_Cover.jpg
24 KB, 254x393
Believe it or not Lee Emery actually under performs in full metal. The drill instructor in the short timers is even more of a hard ass
>>
>>69196988
The drill instructor that didn't die from mentally abusing his men.
>>
I think Nolte has the edge here Just by being in the better film
>>
>>69197711
It's been a while, but was Ermey's character even that bad? Sure he's a dick, but he's training men for war.

>>
>>69197907

Nah he wasn't that bad. Pyle was just unstable and the ridicule pushed him over the edge. It was the soap/sock beating that broke him mentally and turned him evil
>>
>>69197907
In the book he makes a guy who slit his own wrists mop up the blood before sending him to the medic for getting blood his floor and for slashing his wrists so poorly
>>
>>69198102
Well, sure, but that didn't happen in the books.

He was just an asshole. I get that that can be extremely mentally demanding, but he'd be facing a lot worse shit in the Rice Fields.

If he was Section 8, he should have dropped out.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.