[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: post kino I'm not even baiting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (377 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
377 KB, 960x1440
ITT: post kino
I'm not even baiting
>>
>>69195427

Japan four.
>>
>>69195427
why does everyone in /tv have such a "kino" boner the past month? i guess its cool you memtards are learning new words
>>
File: wallow.jpg (2 MB, 1548x1548) Image search: [Google]
wallow.jpg
2 MB, 1548x1548
>>69196363
>>
>>69195427
>tfw you think op is a fag, but realize he's right

Freddy Got Fingered on blu-ray when?
>>
Evolution with David Duchovny

The New Guy with DJ Qualls

How High with Method Man & Red Man

Monkeybone with Brendan Fraser

You simply adopted the kino, but I was born in it.
>>
File: average australian woman.jpg (60 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
average australian woman.jpg
60 KB, 700x525
>>69198267
>tfw you know the director's cut will never come out
>>
From this post and forward, any capeshit is instantly disregarded and automatically falls into the flick tier
>>
File: dirty work.jpg (21 KB, 182x268) Image search: [Google]
dirty work.jpg
21 KB, 182x268
>>
>>69198388
muh nigga
>>
Does the first or second Friday movies count as kino?

I honestly don't remember if they were popular or not. Certainly not among suburbanites.
>>
File: dude.jpg (67 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
67 KB, 680x453
>>69198507
They fall into the DUDE-tier, so no
>>
>>69196363
It was a joke at first, now people take it absolutely seriously and think "kino" is a different type of movie.
>>
>>69198543
Okay, yes you're right. Definitely more of a stoner comedy than kino.
>>
File: tiger on the beat.jpg (16 KB, 182x268) Image search: [Google]
tiger on the beat.jpg
16 KB, 182x268
>>69198494
Wanna cuddle?
>>
>Many years ago, when surrealism was new, Luis Bunuel and Salvador Dali made "Un Chien Andalou," a film so shocking that Bunuel filled his pockets with stones to throw at the audience if it attacked him. Green, whose film is in the surrealist tradition, may want to consider the same tactic. The day may come when "Freddy Got Fingered" is seen as a milestone of neo-surrealism. The day may never come when it is seen as funny.
>>
>>69198574
No, it was the other way around you stupid.
>>
>>69198327
new guy was pretty bad
>>
>>69196482
Pigs lead a pretty comfy lifestyle desu
Like look at how happy they look just sitting in mud and eating whatever they can find
>>
>>69195427
Do you mean that we should post kino, or that we should discuss 'post-kino' works here?

Her is a pretty good example of the latter.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.