[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of this? Personally I loved it. Pure Television
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-04-19-19-56-05.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-19-19-56-05.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
What does /tv/ think of this? Personally I loved it. Pure Television kino.
>>
lol meme word, nice one
>>
>>69190095
Nah man I really liked it. Meme word cause this is a Mogadishu Pirate's Rum Party
>>
Please notice this thread
>>
Final Bump : I fucking hate capeshit edition
>>
I saw it OP. It was good. Too good to be discussed on this board if im being completely honest with you.
>>
>>69191651
Finally someone who saw it. How did the last 10 minutes of the finale make you feel?
>>
File: river.jpg (53 KB, 759x422) Image search: [Google]
river.jpg
53 KB, 759x422
>>69189937
Holy shit, its a River thread.
>>
>one of BBC's few worthwhile intellectual properties
Why didn't BBC America pick it up for distribution?
>>
>>69189937

thanks for the heads up OP

missed this one, and I watch everything he's in
>>
new to this board redpill me on kino
>>
>>69192784
It literally means cinema in German. Now its a meme word for anything good. Its the next 'based'
>>
>>69192784

don't involve yourself with the stupid shit that goes on here
>>
>>69192784
Kino IS the redpill
>>
>>69192658
Dump your River memes now!
>>
I actually felt the show took a drop in the final episodes
>>
>>69193078
I thought it was a pretty satisfying ending desu. Kind of a tear jerker but eh.
>>
>>69192761
It didn't have Bennydick Cumbersnatch and memes
>>
oh man, this guy who went to my highschool is trying to make it as a rap / hip hop artist and his stage name is John River so this is just about the funniest thing I've come across this week.

real shit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3Cjqv4Z4qE

show looks cool, would watch. not sure if I could take it seriously with the guys name being John River though
>>
>>69193252
They don't call him John River much. Just River, if that helps.

Also do watch it, okay mystery and a person losing his mind trying to solve it. Bretty good.
>>
>>69193332
BBC is all about that good low key shit. And Then There Were None, War & Peace and Strange & Norrell recently. Shadow Line and Honorable Woman a little earlier. Bleak House and Little Dorrit are both great adaptations of Dickens.
>>
>>69193586
Makes me want to pay that TV licence
>>
>>69189937
I thought it was very good. Certainly very well filmed. The quality of these Netflix / British series like River, Luther and Happy Valley are high.

Oddly enough, I'm not sure the whole "I see people" thing was even necessary.
>>
>>69193946
River is fucked in the head. That's that. And I liked the fact that the story was not all 'We need to fix this guy' BS. They played it very straight. And it worked.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.