[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't seen this and I'm looking for a movie to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Poster.jpg (229 KB, 864x1280) Image search: [Google]
Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Poster.jpg
229 KB, 864x1280
I haven't seen this and I'm looking for a movie to watch

is it really as bad as /tv/ claims?
>>
It's not awful, but the movie reeks of disposable. In fact, Ultron is such a non-threat that major portions of this movie merely hype up Infinity Wars.
>>
>>69189909
You've seen a MCU movie before, right?

It's exactly what you expect.
>>
>>69189909
Nothing is as bad as /tv/ claims.
>>
>>69189909
It's Whedon, watch it only if you want to know where Scarlet Witch and Vision come from if you want to watch Civil War.
Otherwise you only have to know that Ultron destroyed a lot of shit and stole Vibranium from Wakanda.
>>
>>69189909
It's a great movie that /tv/ hates because they're contrarian fucks.
>>
It's meh
>>
>>69189909
hell no, it's pretty good
>>
>>69190024
>>69190010
>>69190002
Fuck, what happened with you /tv/?
>>
>>69190073
/v/
>>
>>69190073
nothing, take you hyperbolic hate of only slightly flawed movies and shove it up your tight little pink asshole.
>>
>>69189909
the question that begs to be asked is
>did you enjoy BvS?
>did you enjoy any previous marvel movies?
if the answer to any is yes, the movie is worth watching for sure.
>>
>>69189944
>disposable
disposable what anon?
>>
File: ANTS.jpg (7 KB, 290x330) Image search: [Google]
ANTS.jpg
7 KB, 290x330
>Uh, are we just going to ignore the fact that Cap just said, "Language"?

And the worst quip and running joke of the MCU goes to...
>>
It's a pity. Ultron had so much potential but they turned him into a joke by the end of the movie. David Spade did a great job voicing him, though.
>>
>>69190073
The Reddit mentality
>>
>>69190514
>by the end of the movie
he was a joke for the whole thing
>>
It's sjot

There's this forced running joke about how Captain America uses bad words or whatever, the framing is a mess of CG effects cluttered together, Ultron is a complete non-threat who is also completely nonsensical in his motives or pretty much anything, action scenes have no tension because of how fucking useless the opposition is and are usually just a bunch of schizophrenic quick cuts
>>
It's exactly the same quality as the first one. If you want more of the same, go ahead.
>>
File: david-spade-photo.jpg (771 KB, 2592x3872) Image search: [Google]
david-spade-photo.jpg
771 KB, 2592x3872
>>69190514
Based Spade
>>
File: 1415153472196.jpg (23 KB, 473x454) Image search: [Google]
1415153472196.jpg
23 KB, 473x454
>>69190514
>David Spade did a great job voicing him
>>69190627

Am I being memed?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.