[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is an extract from a french movie newspaper I grabbed yesterday.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
This is an extract from a french movie newspaper I grabbed yesterday.

It says that for:
>X-Men: First Class
>JLaw had 1 minute of screen time as herself, and 6 in blue

>X-Men: DoFP
>11 minutes as herself, and 8 in blue

>X-Men: Apocalypse
>18 minutes as herself, and 3 in blue

Is this a joke?
>>
I'll translate more of "feminism xD" parts if anyone's remotely intrigued.
>>
>>69166827
Her vanity is growing.
>>
>>69166839
Can't blame her with everyone masturbating over how 'progressive' it is to have her be spared of all those strenuous hours in makeup.
>>
>>69166839
>I'll translate more of "feminism xD" parts if anyone's remotely intrigued.

I'd love to hear how oppressed a multi millionaire privileged white woman is while living in Hollywood.
>>
She's a shapeshifter right? What fucking difference does it make if she's in her original form or not? Does it make her characterisation any deeper if her skin is blue?

Oh wait, I forgot, you nerds only want fanservice.
>>
>>69166887
Nobody is this retarded.
>>
>>69166827
>Spend probabbly 4+hours in a makeup chair every morning starting at 3-4am to meet shooting shedules
>total on screen time dosent count for shit considdering the total cut at the end of the film and deleted scenes they don't calculate for
>One min from a scene might have taken DAYS to shoot.
Overpaid? Yeah probbably, it's still hard work. don't be mad because you'll never crack the code and make buckets for doing fuck all
>>
And I bet she out earned every single one of co-stars despite putting in the least amount of effort.
>>
>>69166887
the point is the character is blue with red hair by default. it also totally misses her supposed character arc in first class, which is of her accepting that shes a freak.

but as soon as jlaw has hit it big now she has to be normal, no blue at all.
>>
>>69166887
Have you watched the movies?

One of the movies was about how she wanted to be herself and didn't want to hide her blue skin.
>>
>>69166887
>i am only posting itt to stir up a pointless argument

ebin agitation
>>
>>69166865
It'd be a waste to restranscribe everything they said about her, but the gist of it is "aww isn't it great that in First class, she was just this unimportant doll whose only value was being a sex fantasy for the male characters, and she's now that dope leader of the X-Men in Acopalypse, aww hell yes!".

>>69166887
Dude, I don't even care that much, but if you're going to be playing much of it on how she's some shapeshifter, then have her played by more than just JLaw. Would actually be quite awesome for her to ditch the blue form, but be portrayed by like 12 actresses in the same movie.
>>
>>69166827
Surely her contract can't say 'I want X amount of screentime as myself' if she was still pretty unknown when they cast her.

Mystique doesn't have to be blue all the time, but she sure as hell doesn't have to look like Lawrence all the time either.
>>
>>69167087
why would you NOT milk the sjw cash cow?
>>
>>69166974

Mystique being the leader of the x-men has been my favourite part of the franchise since the 60s
>>
>>69166913
>>69166955
>>69166962

Nice argument

>>69166946
>the point is the character is blue with red hair by default.

This is why nobody takes capeshit seriously.

>the character is blue with red hair

No that's not what "character" means, despite how you may edit your marvel wiki page.
>>
>>69166946
> it also totally misses her supposed character arc in first class, which is of her accepting that shes a freak

This is so true and I forgot about this. Mystique is only really interesting when she's being bendy and shit, she was never supposed to be a lead role. But because people find JLaw so hot she now has a lead role and doesn't even do any of the interesting shit people want to see.
>>
File: 1460830702745.jpg (11 KB, 363x106) Image search: [Google]
1460830702745.jpg
11 KB, 363x106
>>69167220
>>
>>69166827
She's not blue that much in this one because, with Beast, Nightcrawler, and Apocalypse, that's four blue characters.

In fact, when they were doing First Class, they originally considered not doing Beast because there'd be "too many blue characters" with just the two.
>>
>>69166915
>Overpaid? Yeah probbably, it's still hard work.
>Sitting down or standing is hard work
Yeah, no.
>>
File: Captain_Matchbox_01.gif (1001 KB, 293x333) Image search: [Google]
Captain_Matchbox_01.gif
1001 KB, 293x333
>>69166827
>Jolie poupeƩ
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.