[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the best work he's done? He had everyone believing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: joaquin.jpg (18 KB, 420x259) Image search: [Google]
joaquin.jpg
18 KB, 420x259
Is this the best work he's done?
He had everyone believing that he was having some type of breakdown and was trying to pursue a rap career.
>>
is that the guy in gladiator who crow kil excpet be he a beard now?!?!!?
>>
>>69165054
>He had everyone believing that he was having some type of breakdown and was trying to pursue a rap career.

that was cringy.

Walk the line and Gladiator is his best work.
>>
>>69165101
>that was cringy.
It was supposed to be.
His interview on letterman is one of the best examples of real life trolling ever.
>>
>>69165054

Is that a younger George RR Martin?
>>
he should make a movie with jeff nichols and shannon
>>
>>69165054
Is that my ballsack with glasses?
>>
>>69165119
Except the next day Casey Afleck said they were doing it for a documentary.

It was a good idea, but nobody cared about it before he was on Letterman, but then everyone was in on it within 24 hours.

Maybe he was worried about not being insurable.
>>
The Master is far and away his best work. His stuff with James Gray is up there.
>>
>>69165411
>everyone was in on it within 24 hours
Not everyone.
I didn't hear about it being a fake documentary until quite some time after that interview, so a lot of the stuff they did afterwards you can assume the people weren't in on it yet.
>>
>>69165446
The Mater is one his poorer films desu.
His performance was great but the film overall was quite weak.
>>
>>69165517
I'd pay to see the mater
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.