[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone remember this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: saul.jpg (276 KB, 1280x987) Image search: [Google]
saul.jpg
276 KB, 1280x987
Does anyone remember this show?
>>
>>69164032
Is this the show that showed promise in the first season before its showrunner purposely ran into ground with mundanity in the second, prior to his departure?
>>
That's the most boring show on t.v.
>>
literal meme show for redditors
>>
As someone who thought Breaking Bad went to shit after season 2, I tried to give this show a chance, but Jesus Christ, nothing happens. I don't need explosions and shit to keep me entertained, but the season finale cliffhanger was barely worthy of just being the final shot of a random episode. This mother fucker isn't even going to become Saul until season 4.
>>
>>69164032

This show is basically a victory lap.
>>
This show is comfy as fuck. Kys ya manlet nerds
>>
>>69164397
this

sad because some of the non-mike stuff was excellent
>>
>>69165448
This, its a relaxing drama.
>>
>>69165448
im 6'2 175lbs 15% Bodyfat

i have a monstrous 7x5" cock

you're nothing
>>
>>69165541
>bragging about a 7" cock
lmao
>>
>>69165541
>im 6'2

You're a manlet

>7x5" cock

With an average peen
>>
literally nothing happens: the show
>>
Only oldfags remember Better Call Saul.
>>
File: 1436422481664.jpg (41 KB, 499x424) Image search: [Google]
1436422481664.jpg
41 KB, 499x424
It would of been good if they had actually made the cartel more than 6 guys, 4 of which can't be killed the the others are no name scrubs. So even while the season finale with was well shot and tense, you knew there was going to be no dramatic payoff because none of these characters can die, or even get fucked up too badly.

Chuck setting up Jimmy to confess could of been done episodes ago and we would of have an interesting season where something interesting happened, and we finish on Jimmy using every dirty trick he knows, becoming Saul and the two of them facing off in court.

But no lets have 8 episodes of tiny plot advancements and overly long montages.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.