[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some sad movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (295 KB, 1242x1297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295 KB, 1242x1297
What are some sad movies?
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 750x1334
>>
:(
>>
;___;
>>
>>69160104

old loon
>>
>>69160104
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>69160104
another normie meme campaign like pop pop
>>
>>69160104
sympathy for mr.vengeance
bitter sugar
>>
Fuuuuuuuuuck that cringe.

Got me checking my library's website to make sure there isn't anything going on.
>>
Is reddit going to set up and exhibition for her and fawn over her mediocre paintings?

Because that seems like something Reddit would do.
>>
>>69160104
shit this hit me harder than the pawpaw one. the paintings are actually nice
>>
File: 1408396073910.gif (2 MB, 346x194) Image search: [Google]
1408396073910.gif
2 MB, 346x194
What are these, paintings for ants?
>>
>>69160104
Man you just know she cried herself to sleep...
>>
You can tell which posters had shitty grandmas who never game them money and stuff.
>>
thats sad

i live in the sticks but people still show up to art galleries
>>
>tfw michael showed up to pam's gallery and bought her painting
>>
>>69160345
That poor guy made food for his kids and nobody showed.

He's an old man. His kids are all he has left. The least they could do is come see him. He cooked those burgers with love.

I feel bad for my grandfather in a similar way. The majority of his kids are leeches, bums, or alcoholics. My dad is from his first marriage and he's much like my grandfather. Hell the two are only 19 years apart, he could have been my grandfather. Whenever I call him he always seems really surprised and happy to talk to me about whatever is going on.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.