[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars Sissy fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: obi-vs-darth.jpg (37 KB, 720x486) Image search: [Google]
obi-vs-darth.jpg
37 KB, 720x486
Yesterday being may the fourth I finally watched Star Wars A New Hope in full.

How come the choreography of this jedi battle is so atrocious? Did the actors not have real props and had to imagine what was going on?

The Obi vs Vader fight looks like a complete sissy fight.

>>
>>69152975
The lightsaber props were delicate.
>>
>>69152975
They were both like 100 years old
>>
>>69152975
They barerly got any choregraphy direction and the props were fragile as fuck.
I still laugh every time Guiness does that slow ass spin
>>
File: 1455215_200x200.jpg (27 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1455215_200x200.jpg
27 KB, 200x200
>>69152975

Ok that explains it I guess.

I was wondering how any director could have been satisfied with this fight scene.

>>
>>69152975
>Poor Choreography
>Poor props
>Needed to be slow so they could paint the special effects over it
>Alec guinness was an old fuck
There you go
>>
>>69153580
Not to mention that David Prowse was doing the scene himself in the Vader suit and he could hardly see shit. The other two movies got Bob Anderson for the dueling scenes and improved the vision of the mask.
>>
When I left you I was but the cuck
Now I AM the bull
>>
>>69152975
It's better than the 20 minute dance shows in the prequels.
>>
File: terrible.webm (718 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
terrible.webm
718 KB, 1280x544
>>69153153
>>
>>69152975
Meh, never really found anything wrong with it. But there are enough edits out there that made the fight look a bit 'heavier'
>>
>>69152992
this
>>
>>69155483
It's a good trick
>>
>>69155421
kek'd
>>
People make fun of Force Awakens but for all of its problems I make fun of A New Hope just as much. I make fun of all Star Wars movies honestly. They're so dumb and goofy. That's part of the fun.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.