[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civil War's Spider-Man is a Mary Sue. Prove me wrong. you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Spider-Man-3-1200x632.jpg (71 KB, 1200x632) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man-3-1200x632.jpg
71 KB, 1200x632
Civil War's Spider-Man is a Mary Sue. Prove me wrong. you can't

Also, the Nigerian Kang will make Cap a new shield, right? Someone explicitly asked him if his Black Panther suit was made of vibranium, indicating that he has access to it.
>>
>>69150508
Who gives even a tiny itty bitty shit abou Captain America's gay fucking shield?
>>
>>69150508
rey is shit
>>
>>69150635
this

it should be obvious to the biggest retard when in the end Steve rescued the others in his normal clothes that he did not only put away the shield but also his persona as Cap
>>
But he gets his ass kicked by Captain.
>>
Is there word on whether Steve going to be in the Panther movie?
>>
>>69150508
wouldn't it have been better if cap threw the shield at him and he replied:

>"did you just throw a ginormous frisbee at me? the fuck..."
>"im supposed to be a spider, not a dog"
>>
most unrealistic aspect of Wakanda is that they just don't use the vibranium to make bling bling chains, rims for cars and shit
>>
>>69150934
Stop forcing this shit, you stupid fuck.
>>
but it was fun, right?
>>
>>69150917

I think he's just contracted for Infinity War. That can always change, of course.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.