[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone who dislikes inception is a fucking tryhard. I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: christopher-nolan11.jpg (10 KB, 296x400) Image search: [Google]
christopher-nolan11.jpg
10 KB, 296x400
Anyone who dislikes inception is a fucking tryhard. I can't take them seriously
>>
Okay Christopher
>>
>>69147308
duly noted, some retard doesn't take me seriously
>>
that's enough Chris
>>
i've never seen it.
>>
>>69147416
TRYHARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: youre serious.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
youre serious.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>hey guys, i found a new anime we can rip off, better do it before aronofsky does!
>lets blow all the potential of the idea and make it a heist movie!
>muh dead womens
>maybe this time ill figure out how to handle a third act

i know im being baited, im just bored. its still not a good movie
>>
>>69147308

So, everyone that dislikes subpar copy of Paprika is a fucking try hard?
>>
I don't understand how you can come up with this premise and then go on to make the most boring dreams ever depicted in cinema.

Time and space in a dream are fucking fluid. Anything can happen. Things can change, people can change, the apparent narrative can change. You can "know" a thing without being given any visual or auditory information on it.

And yet in Inception, the dreams are built by an architect to be just dull, rigid locations. Only a couple of times does it resemble a dream, namely in the internalization of an outside event (van in mid-air becomes anti-gravity corridor fight etc), and that one time JGH pulled that MC Escher stunt on the stairs.
>>
Lynch does dreams better
>>
>>69147808
*JGL
>>
Can't I just enjoy the fucking movie, you guys fucking suck.
>>
>>69148433
No one's stopping you, pleb
>>
File: Bob.jpg (44 KB, 486x663) Image search: [Google]
Bob.jpg
44 KB, 486x663
I like the movie. I'm an unashamed pleb who has normal dreams about normal things and normal people. I enjoyed Inception because it appealed to my pleb sensibilities. I'm also tickled pink that there are many people who didn't enjoy it - namely schizophrenic and/or autistic people who have dreams about all kinds of ungodly things that must keep them up at night, shivering.

How does that make you feel? I got 10 hours of natural, healthy sleep again. How was YOURS?1
>>
>>69147808
I enjoy the movie but you brought up a great point. I never really thought of that but i guess they did waste a bunch of potential.
>>
File: zhtes.jpg (15 KB, 368x657) Image search: [Google]
zhtes.jpg
15 KB, 368x657
>>69148567
>Dreams aren't weird for normal people
wew
>>
So,like, the whole argument is that the dreams were too realistic?? lol
>>
>>69147544
literally this, inception has no cinematographic value other than being fun to watch
>>
>>69148636
No, it's just the only gripe voiced so far in the thread
>>
>>69147308
And that's why no one takes you seriously because you can't admit to yourself that no movie is perfect.

Inception is great, but if you think it's immune to criticism you need to go fuck yourself.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.