[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Mirror
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Give me something that will not look like shit after watching Black Mirror.

Also: Black Mirror appreciation thread
>>
The Twilight Zone
>>
>>69144365
>Give me something that will not look like shit after watching Black Mirror.

you can't
>>
Cube
Circle
>>
File: cuck mirror.jpg (338 KB, 1200x672) Image search: [Google]
cuck mirror.jpg
338 KB, 1200x672
I can't, but I'm sure there's lots of things that won't look like subliminal cuckoldry.
>>
So the it's confirmed that the whole show is in the same universe right?

What's the episode order then?
>>
>>69146187
no, that would be such a stupid constraint. it would serve no purpose other than please the kind of nerds that write in wookiepedia and suck the fun and mistery out of everything.
>>
Band of Brothers
>>
>>69146265
It's hardly that much of a constraint. Just a little "oh look that eye device from that other episode" or "oh hey that political cartoon from that one episode is in the background of this one"
>>
>>69144365
Give DarkNet a try. It's not the same as Black Mirror but some of the episodes are really well done. They pack a bunch of anthologies into each 30 minute segment.
>>
>>69145698
>the nigger gets cucked hard
kek
>>
so we can all agree the entire history of you was objectively the best episode, right?
>>
Literally cuck the episode

Also racemixing

Shitty Brit cuck garbage
>>
File: bait 2.jpg (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
bait 2.jpg
15 KB, 200x200
>>69150008
>>
>>69150941
How the fuck is that bait?

Did you watch it you cuck?
>>
>>69144365
Mah nigga! This is my shit
>>
>>69150008
More like cuck the series. There are more episodes with cucking than without.
>>
>>69151166
I dropped it so I wouldn't know
>>
>>69151166
The whole show is cuckoldry except for White Bear
>>69145698
>>
Am i the only one that wouldn't watch this show ever again? The only thing it had for me was the "techno-torture" stuff which made it feel like SAW instead of something thought provoking which is apparently something Brooker was going for.
>>
The guys in the last episode got punished too hard desu
>>
>>69151564
You were supposed to feel sorry for them. I don't think it was their intention for us to side with a crazy whore and those shitty british laws.
>>
>>69151564
Hamm deserved it for what he did to that clone of Oona Chapman, and presumably to a lot of other clones. The other guy didnt deserve what he got though

White Bear, now that was too harsh
>>
>>69151955
Nah fuck that white bear bitch deserved it
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.