[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish they would make movies with this same message for black youth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 600x600
I wish they would make movies with this same message for black youth
>>
All the dramas I've seen with a majority black cast usually end in a gang-beating or drive-by.

Art imitates life?
>>
>>69142275

>do what a cop says and don't be a dumbass

okay
>>
"And remember to take out the cameras before you rob a convenience store and violently assault the owner son"
>>
>have to break it down and explain to a kid how not to be a dumbass

If you have to do this you failed as a parent tbqh
>>
>>69142275
'Thanks for the talk Mom. Can I take my realistic bb gun with the orange cap removed when I go out tonight?'
'No problem there'
>>
>>69142479
>and pick up some of those skittles, swisher sweets and Arizona tea's that ya step daddy like so much
>>
>>69142317
To be fair, that white guy who killed the cop with his assault rifle after being pulled over would've been dead as soon as he didn't take his hands out of his pockets were he black.
>>
>>69142275
all that applies to everyone, white, honorary whites and asians alike
>>
>black father
>talking to his son

black fantasy general?
>>
>>69142312
life imitates art
>>
>lift into your pocket to pull out an unidentified object infront of police
RIP nigglet
>>
>>69142317
This

Why is image trying to demonize telling a kid to obey the police and not run from/assault them? If more niggers got this talk less would die.
>>
>>69142275
>do what the policeman says. don't run away.
>this isn't right
I really hope this was some anti-nigger meta meme made by racists. There is no way niggers can be this retarded
>>
>>69142409
Meanwhile your parents are nice enough to still let you use their basement.
>>
This is shit only a nigger needs to learn.

non-criminals don't fucking freak out and run when they see a cop.

normal people just say hi and carry about our business.
>>
>>69142275
Isnt this how all people are expected to act around pigs?
>>
>>69142275
I love the portraits of black men in the background, both in positions trying to portray deep thought. Subtle/10, great artwork!
>>
>>69142275
>>
>>69143261
nah, any empowered, socially isolated, armed body should make anyone nervous.

Of course acting like "do what the man with the gun says" is a racial issue is retarded.
>>
>why do they have to make it a race issue?
>fucking niggers are so stupid
>>
>popular black culture teaches black youth to hate/mock police
>act like its the police's fault when black youth does stupid shit and gets shot

brilliant
>>
>>69143206
>butthurt faggot nigger criminal detected

Don't hate just because my parents are still together and could afford to buy their own house instead of renting from some slum lord. I'm not your enemy Lavardrius. It's not my fault your parents failed to impart valuable life lessons.
>>
>>69143305
Yeah pretty much, most human subspecies have the IQ to work it out themselves by that age though.
>>
>>69143386
>nah

Listen nigger, just because you can't help but to break every law and are convinced that the entirety of the system is out to get you and your dindu muffins, doesn't mean law abiding citizens with nothing to fear from them can't treat them with respect.
>>
>>69143355
OJ?
>>
>>69142275
>Someone actually spent the time to make that image
>>
>>69142275
Anyone have the meme that white people are killed by the police more?
>>
>>69143629
>someone actually spent time to make that post
>>
File: trashman.gif (2 MB, 580x433) Image search: [Google]
trashman.gif
2 MB, 580x433
>it's another racewar thread on /tv/
>>
>>69142275
What a stupid fucking message

In real life situations when a police officer is giving instructions you don't listen to them. You act all wild and aggressive and pretend to have a gun and move towards the officer aggressively.

This picture is portraying the opposite of what happens.
>>
>>69143568
>anyone who disagress with me is [racial group i don't like]

you seem like an intelligent and rational individual
>>
>>69143674
>someone actually spent time to reply to that post
>>
>>69143671
a meme is not a fucking image with text you goddamn mongoloid
>>
>>69143731
>i have an irrational fear of the police
so do you
>>
You know how every racial group has people, socially wayward and young, who constantly try and antagonize the police and play the victim card? Like their justification for breaking the law is that the police were probably going to arrest them anyway for dindunuffin and the true reason they stole a twelvepack from the cornershop was actually a form of protest against the government, despite almost always being on government benefits.
African Americans base their whole fucking cultural identity around that shit and treasure it. Their kids grow up in that mindset.
>>
>>69143966
It's easier to blame someone else and get that sweet sweet media pity than to actually improve yourself.
>>
>>69143922
Police are overworked and underpaid below-average IQ people with guns and permission to use them.

If you aren't cautious around police, you are an idiot.
>>
>>69143731
>obvious nigger criminal with obvious fear of the police

only edgy white teens who just started smoking pot and black criminals have such paranoia and hatred for the police.
>>
>>69144583
There's a difference between being "cautious" and acting outright like a hood thug. If you straight up hate and disrespect them and harass and beat them and then cry when they retaliate or do their fucking job, you are an even bigger idiot.
>>
>>69142275
"Listen son, it's time I explained something so you don't die out there. The cops, they're actually, how do I say this? They're actually law enforcement officers. I know, I know, it's crazy right? All your life we've taught you to hate the cops, when this whole time they were doing a job done around the world across civilizations and time, whereby certain members of our society are entrusted to upload the laws that our nations people expect to be enforced. I'm not using too many long words am I son? Just put the knife down for a moment and keep listening a little longer. You see, if a cop tells you to do something, it's best to listen, otherwise they have a good reason to suspect you're committing a crime. Son, stop laughing, sit down, look it makes sense when you think about it, because those people across town who actually aren't committing crimes at night, they don't have anything to worry about. So next time the police tell you to stop, you stop, that way they won't immediately know you're about to kill them."
>>
>>69143134
kek
>>
Its a complicated situation. Thugs like traytray and Mike Brown deserved the full mag but Freddie Gray, Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, John Crawford, etc really dindu nuffin and were murdered
>>
>>69145215
There isn't a difference between caution and fear, though.
>>
>tell children there's a high chance cops will kill them
>expect them to act rationally around cops

>>
>>69142317
This is something ground breaking for the negro brain
>>
>>69142479
That family is getting like 4 million from the state. Sonetimes i feel like nigger parents let their kids suicide by cop on purpose
>>
>>69145806
The image shows their entire house and all their possessions though.
>>
>>69143174

Because white parents don't have to have this talk with their kids.
>>
>>69145877
White parents don't talk to their kids period.
>>
Why is this album about oppression against black youths by the police when they admit to being criminals? They're literally making it worse for other black kids.

Not to mention the sexism and homophobia. Not Tumblr sexism and homophobia, actual sexism and homophobia.

Shouldn't these guys be in jail?
>>
You bootlickers are insane. Yeah, just be a lawful citizen, if you have nothing to hide, if you aren't doing anything wrong, then chill, there's nothing to fear. And don't forget: keep always proudly saying you're '''''free''''.
>>
>>69145529
Gray did what many crimmies do, busted himself up so cops get blamed.
Garner was a morbidly obese man in poor health. You think cops don't hear I can't breathe or you're hurting my wirsts all the time?
Rice was a little idiot who pulled out a convincing toy gun, had he done the same to a person with ccw or a gangbanger, he would've been shot too.
Same thing happened to Crawford.
>>
>>69145877
Because white culture does not glorify crime (Russians don't count) also blacks who come from rich dads with 20 + mill in the bank still find shit to complain about "we have nothing to lose but our chains" my ass
>>
>>69145638
There is a difference though. A very fine one. That you can't see that tells me all I need to know about you and then some.
>>
>>69145993
>(Russians don't count)
Hey, get fucked.
>>
>>69145993
> white culture does not glorify crime

>>>/t/
>>
>>69146023
The difference is an internal one, and irrelevant to the bodies demanding fear and subservience.
>>
>>69145933
Niggers are dumb.
>FUCK DA POLICE I SELL CRACK AND KILL PEOPLE WIT MY GAT
>WHY DUH MUHFUGGIN POLICE BE HARASSING ME? MUST BE CAUSE I'M BLACK
>>
>>69145944
>>69146086
>>
>>69145327
>entrusted to upload the laws
damn nigga what do you do when you can't get a signal?
>>
File: 1427284944211.jpg (145 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
1427284944211.jpg
145 KB, 670x424
>tfw watched a buddy casually talk his way out of an aggrivated DWI and then some
>tfw naturally able to talk and lie to officers without breaking a sweat
>tfw technically held a loaded shotgun on an officer half my size, in my own house, surrendered said weapon (long fucking story) and the officer thanked me and said to have a good day

feels good to be white
>>
>>69142275
That message actually applies to all Americans though lmao, I'm glad my country's police force isn't composed of violent lunatics. There's still teenagers though that say fuck the police, because they're trying to be edgy.
>>
>>69142275
>be portuguese
>be half black
>its 2 am
>park your car in a decent neighborhood
>police pulls over
>as they are getting out of the car i open my trunk
Inamericaiwouldbedead.jpg
>take my bags
>hi there kid, license and registration
>here sir, sry for opening my trunk
>sry for what? we are the ones bothering you good night anon
Both shake my hands and leave
>>
>>69145933
Only one of them did. Rappers have always been about posturing. That's why they weren't arrested.

The ones who have actually done shit (Biggie, Jay-Z, Pusha T) either give that up to focus on music money or go back to it and loose everything (DMX, Chief Keef).
>>
>>69145944
I don't get what you're saying. I'm supposed to hate the cops because they arrest retarded criminals?
>>
File: BEANS.png (376 KB, 855x474) Image search: [Google]
BEANS.png
376 KB, 855x474
>>69145944
If you're going to fuck someone, fuck them big. Don't fuck them small and don't talk about fucking them. Meanwhile, nod your head, do as they say and dondu nuffin'. That way you can come home alive and continue your plan for fucking them big.
>>
File: 1326881962419.jpg (15 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1326881962419.jpg
15 KB, 400x300
>>69146158
>sry for what?
>>
>>69145944
>intense irrational fear and paranoia

Are you the same retard who thinks caution and fear are the same thing?
>>
>>69146135
same but the blond female cop gives me my complementary white privilege blowjob
>>
>>69146224
Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks
>>
>casually hangs a picture of Martin Luther King Jr in their house
>>
>>69146269
>tfw your high as shit at the gas station getting cigs
>cop rolls in
>officer is a grl
>kinda qt
>she gets out to go inside
>smile and throw her a wave/head nod
>she smiles back shyly
>so qt
>driver didn't see me wave at her, is now freaked out wondering why the fuck this cop just smiled at us
>tfw no copfu qt3.14 gf

there is no face
>>
>>69145944
Why would anyone be afraid of a cop? I've been stopped before and it was over and done with in like 5 minutes because I'm not one of those fucktards like you see on YouTube that impede the process by yelling about MUH RIGHTS and I DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU NUFFIN. Unless they get pushy and assholeish first it just makes you look like a fuckstick.
>>
>>69146323
of course, they also go to black church with aunt madea and the black barbershop where they talk about Billy Dee Williams and other iconic black people most of whom white people have never heard about.who is on the right?
>>
>>69146357
become a badge bunny
>>
>>69145976
Lmao, freddie gray had his neck snapped from a rough ride

The tamir rice cop put himself in danger so he could shoot someone, same thing with the crawford cop

Eric Garner was fat but that was a chokehold despite what authoritarian statist shills claim, and it was unnecessary to resort to violence because someone said "dont touch me, please"
>>
File: The_Battle_of_Culloden.jpg (658 KB, 1498x892) Image search: [Google]
The_Battle_of_Culloden.jpg
658 KB, 1498x892
>>69145993
>Because white culture does not glorify crime

The Ghetto culture LITERALLY stems from the culture of the Scotts who inhabited the deep south. The freed blacks adopted it and took it to the cities during the work migrations of the great Wars. The northern blacks were decent folk until they were outnumbered and lumped in with the southern niggers.

The ancient Scots and modern black culture share the same traits.
>Prideful boasting
>Sexual licentiousness
>Might makes right
>hate towards occupying force (Police/British)
>Lazy Poverty: Unwillingness to improve one's station in life
>Energy expended in the pursuit of tempoy pleasures
>>
>>69146368
Keep licking the boot of your corporate masters.
>>
>>69146368
>not being a sovereign citizen
Enjoy not wasting your time and money to prove a point, bootlicker.
>>
>>69142275
>tell their son not to attack cops or run from them
>somehow make it "woe is me" bullshit
fucking niggers.
>>
File: 1462061758037.jpg (57 KB, 584x629) Image search: [Google]
1462061758037.jpg
57 KB, 584x629
>>69143134
>>
>>69146464
is that Thomas Sowell's theory?

also, the Romans were right. Build a wall.
>>
File: gibsmedat.jpg (93 KB, 600x454) Image search: [Google]
gibsmedat.jpg
93 KB, 600x454
>>69142275
>>
>>69143089
Are you some kind of superhero?? Alternate universe man! You have no idea what would have happened, it seems that officer would have taken a whole lotta shit from people.
>>
File: kek.jpg (189 KB, 542x685) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
189 KB, 542x685
>>69146464
>>
>>69146464
>the scottish are the same as blacks

Jesus fucking christ
>>
>>69146464
Scots actually contributed to the world with shit like penicillin, insulin, telephones etc etc. The fuck have Blacks done?
>>
>>69142380
'And remember you dindonuffin'
>>
>black dad
>>
>>69146529
Yeah. He provided a lot of evidence prior to the migrations of the Southern blacks to the cities. The living situations were integrated, there was very little racism due to the Abolitionist movement aftermath.

Much like the hatred to the late 1800's Russian Jews in New York, racism only ever happens due to a disruptive force that changes public perception of a group to the populace.
>>
>>69146587
not all blacks are from Africa and not all are dependents of slaves. hell more and more come from Briton and south africa but still go on about muh oppression
>>
>>69146643
>The fuck have Blacks done?

smear themselves in shit
>>
>>69146643
don't you watch black hitlers youtube channel,MTV or and other shows were they go on about how whites stole everything from blacks
>>
>>69143178
>If a police officer stops you
>>
>>69146743
I made that image and I'm British.

I understand America is completely different and a social shithole.

But it's still funny.
>>
*smacks lips*
So lemme get this str8......
>>
>>69145806
>get rid of a child you probably had by mistake and never gave a fuck about to begin with
>no more extra mouth to feed, paying for school and clothes or any of that
>government showers you in money
>get to play the victim card for the rest of your life

it's a pretty solid plan desu. suicide by white person, preferably cop.
>>
>>69146774
WE
>>
>literally a fucking /pol/ thread
>all those /pol/cuck tourists biting OP's bait
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH
>>
>>69145215
Everyone who is hurt or shot by the police aren't necessarily thugs, disrespectful, or criminals.
Common people wouldn't fear police if they didn't have a reason to.

Also, when you are a kid, a policeman doing his job is inherently scary. He's bigger than you, he's an authority figure, he's a stranger, and he comes equipped with weapons. It's normal to be afraid of police.
>>
>>69146636
The motherfuckers were worse. They skinned each other alive and ripped each other's balls off barehanded in fistfights.

>>69146643
Most of that stuff happened only after the absolute worst of them migrated to New York and the South and the British managed to create more schools. I don't have the book on me but it lists dates of the massive migrations in early 1800's allowing for the intellectual surge of the late 1800's.
>>
>>69146871
let them know it makes you upset

that's sure to make them stop
>>
Are there any black people ITT lel?
>>
>>69146889
Nah faggot.

I liked police. One of them came to the school in 2nd grade and told us about his job, let use get in his car, etc. He later married the teacher.

The only reason you could hate the police at a young age is if someone told you to.
>>
>>69146889
Only cops I came across as a kid were the ones coming to school to talk to us about drugs or pedos.
>>
>>69146871
You have to go back
>>
>>69146805
you made an edit, that is different from making the image.
>>
>>69147000
>annecdote about how he was told to not be afraid of the police

>The only reason you could hate the police at a young age is if someone told you to.

... I see deductive reasoning is not one of your strong suits.
>>
>>69146889
>It's normal to be afraid of police

Yeah, maybe if you're a dindu muffin raised on spoopy fairy tales about how the evil white men stole away all the positive male figures in your life. I've seen police "doing their job" in all manner of ways. I watched them bust into my friends house to break up a party. I've seen them chase down and disappear drug dealers in the hood. I've talked face-to-face with them after auto wrecks and many other incidents. Not once have I ever felt fear towards police.
>>
File: 1456517943809.jpg (141 KB, 994x658) Image search: [Google]
1456517943809.jpg
141 KB, 994x658
>>69146587
>>
>>69143206
Meanwhile you're too busy stealing your neighbors WIFI cause you're a poor nigger.
>>
The American police and prison system is without a doubt fucked up massively and sends way too many people to prison for not much of a reason. There also seems to be a large proportion of cops that are on power trips are protected by the system

Private prisons are one of the only things that I think would get me out protesting against on the streets - absolutely fucking disgusting

>>69143966 this is also true and the mentality that no black criminals are ever guilty also hurts them massively
>>
>>69146975
'ere, massa
>>
File: 1451843691205.png (578 KB, 2195x834) Image search: [Google]
1451843691205.png
578 KB, 2195x834
>>69146889
>Everyone who is hurt or shot by the police aren't necessarily thugs, disrespectful, or criminals.
>everyone
>blanket statements

shut the fuck up libtard
>>
>>69147080
(You)
>>
>>69147000
I didn't say hate. I said fear.
Hatred comes from when fears are validated. Be it real or imagined.
When you fear the police, and then have a bad experience with one, it can cause you to hate them.

You would fear the police if you found yourself in a situation where the police didn't trust you.

>>69147005
Then your life experience is different from others, thus it's given you a different impression of police.
>>
>>69147135
>a racist complaining about blanket statements

oh /pol/, you're such a card
>>
>>69147126
>nothing is cut and dry and there are pros and cons on both sides

whoa holy shit man, got real deep on me there
>>
>>69147182
>lele facts are racist becuz i dunno how to red

go away nigger
>>
>>69147091
None of those experiences happened to YOU, when you were a young age.

If you're 10 years old, and the police want to talk to you about something, with accusation in their voice, then that's different.
>>
>>69147155
>obvious libtard numale betacuck
>>
>>69147155
>You would fear the police if you found yourself in a situation where the police didn't trust you.

The likelihood of that happening is immensely small because I'm not a damn criminal
>>
>>69147184r
ead the thread and tell me you don't think it'd do some good to be reminding people that

echo-chambers online always lead to the worst communities
>>
>>69147135
Dumbass, I was making a statement AGAINST blanket statements. Read harder.
>>
>>69147223
>anyone who makes fun of me is a nigger

you're killing me here /pol/
>>
>>69147239
If you are 10 years old and the police want to talk to you about something with accusation in their voice you should probably stop slinging crack rock on the playground.
>>
>>69147271
So is the likelyhood of you having actual contact with a black person.

Yet you're a racist.
>>
>>69147286
>anyone who makes fun of me is /pol/
you're killing me here nigger
>>
>>69147356
>regurgitate /pol/ party lines
>not /pol/ tho!

This is just sad.
>>
>>69147239
If you're being told from a young age that co-operating with the police makes you an uncle tom house nigger you're being set up for a bigger chance at a shitty life

Change needs to come within
>>
>>69147271
Yet it happens to people despite what your life experience is. Especially in crime ridden neighborhood. You're minding your business, and police want to "talk" to you. Next thing you know, you're being frisked, and sitting on a curb. Obeying, yet still being treated as though you're untrustworthy.

Also, how many criminal things have you done, and not gotten in trouble with? Ever smoke weed? You're a criminal. But you've never been randomly searched. So you never got caught.
>>
>>69147396
not him, I just saw you projecting
>>
>>69147299
anyone who's ever gotten in trouble for something they didn't do will have a healthy fear/hatred of any empowered body.
>>
>>69146189
making this /tv/ related, I think Get Rich or Die Tryin' was a good movie
>>
>>69147426
Projecting would be attributing my behavior. to another
>>
>>69147396
Not /pol/ here either, you're a faggot mate and you got told.
>>
>>69147398
I'm not going to dispute that point. But that point does not address the point I've made. That when you're a kid, police are scary.
Hell, police are still kind of scary as an adult. But at least when you're older, you can manage that fear better.
>>
>>69147465
you did.
see >>69147286
>>
>>69147429
What in the fuck are you doing at such a young age that the cops are looking at you as the prime suspect? But you dindu muffin huh? Sounds like you're hanging with the wrong crowd.
>>
>All of this baiting
>all of these hooks
>all of these people pretending to be racist to kick off the thread
>all of these obvious /pol/tards thinking they're welcome and trying to be edgy under the guise of "rationality"
>all of this race debating on a tv & film board
>all of these "everybody would be treated the same if" arguments
>all of these "nobody's treated the same because" arguments
>OP posting this because it's 200+ post guaranteed
>none of this is surprising
>my post will be dismissed entirely because you all love living in your own rectums
Don't know why i clicked this thread
>>
>>69147182
>>69147286
>>69147396
>triggered numale
>>
>>69147323
I live in South side Fresno and have a black girlfriend.

Your presumptions are ill founded.
>>
>>69147421
I don't dress or talk like a nigger.

Wow, that was hard.
>>
>>69147532
"You must have done something wrong" thinking is as toxic as "fuck da police" thinking.
You can't just assume the police are in the right all the time. Just like you can't assume the police are always corrupt.
>>
>>69147556
>all of the posts that I don't like are really people from another board
>>
>>69147648
In my own personal experience, the kids who cry hardest about how corrupt the police are are usually the kids screaming the loudest to be arrested.
>>
>>69147155
>Then your life experience is different from others, thus it's given you a different impression of police.
I grew up in the hood, baseheads were scarier than cops.
>>
>>69147636
Why do you assume the person being searched is dressed like a one?
Also, when a style of dress becomes so common that you can't tell the criminals from the common folk, then maybe it's time to update your profiling guidelines.
>>
>>69147741
In reality, you can't assume the world works like your personal experiences.
>>
>>69147648
While that is true there is an incredibly high correlation between young people with that attitude and young people who regularly commit crimes
>>
>>69147764
Then, again, your life experience is different from other.
What's so hard to understand?
Many kids are afraid of dogs. But if you grow up knowing nice dogs, then you get friendly with dogs. If you grow up knowing violent dogs, then you get unfriendly with dogs.
Life experiences alter your thinking. But inherently a big stranger with authority is a scary thing.
>>
>>69147827
With what attitude? Because I'm talking about general fear. The anon is insinuating that being afraid of the police means you must have done something wrong.
>>
>>69147937
Considering I grew up in an area similar to theirs, I don't see how them being hostile to leos makes much sense.
>>
>>69148032
The attitude of thinking all of the police are dicks who will abuse their power at an instant are out to get you
>>
>>69148075
I guess your special. Here's a sticker star. *

>>69148109
Well I wasn't defending that mindset either. So I don't know why you made it sound as if I was.
>>
>>69147825
I don't assume anything, I can only speak from my own experiences. I don't take third party accounts of events into consideration, on any case.
>>
>>69148296
Read the post I made again here >>69147827

Why did you claim I was defending that mindset?
Did your mind invent a fictional argument unconsciously or were you being intentionally misleading?
>>
>>69148296
*you're
Fuck.

>>69148311
Boy, your belief system must be interesting. I can't imagine the things I would believe, if I only took my own experiences in consideration. I would be superstitious as fuck.
>>
>>69148296
>>69148363
I meant to ask 'why did you claim I said you were defending that mindset?'
>>
>>69148363
I didn't claim you were defending that mindset.
I'm saying that your comment about the correlation between a "fuck the police" attitude, and criminal behavior is pretty random. Unless you expected me to argue against it. Which I won't. So I don't know why you brought it up.
>>
>>69148448
Why would you ignore this correction >>69148399
despite replying after it had been posted?

The way you talk is very dishonest
>>
>>69148364
>whiteknighting niggers on an anonymous Mongolian sub forum for animated motion pictures

You're such a smug insufferable cunt I can't even believe it
>>
>>69148364
I can't imagine the things I would believe if I consumed 2nd or 3rd party information that supported my biased views.

>all kids are fearful and frightful of cops

Where would you even come up with something so stupid?
>>
>>69148516
>Why would you ignore this correction
Well, it could be that I didn't see it. But I did see it. Kind of... I have the dashboard prompt enabled. But I purposely ignore those when I'm in the middle of heightened discussion. Because I often find myself getting interference from people wanting to interject. And that slows me down. So I try not to take new posts whilst I'm in the middle of writing another.

I don't know why you would think I'm being dishonest right now. You brought up some correlation, and worded it in a way that made it sound like you were disagreeing with me. So I assumed you wanted me to either be persuaded, or disagree with you. If that wasn't your intent, then whatever.
>>
>>69148673
>all kids are fearful and frightful of cops
I didn't say all kids are frightful of cops. I said police are inherently scary, but you can change your thinking based on your life experiences.

Oops, I just realized the thread is on autosage and page 10. So I'm not going to bother trying to think of a better reply. Tata.
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.