[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else is hyped for the GoT prequel series in 2-3 years? i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (298 KB, 715x477) Image search: [Google]
file.png
298 KB, 715x477
who else is hyped for the GoT prequel series in 2-3 years?

i think it may be much better than the actual show
>>
Considering the show has gotten worse and worse the more they deviate from the books I'm not hyped for anything anymore. I'll finish the show but the quality is shit.
>>
>>69141172
to be fair, the books have some really shitty or boring parts as well
>>
>getting hyped for anything in this shitty show

it's gonna be garbage like everything they've tried to adapt since season 1
>>
>>69141224
That says something if when you deviate from shitty parts you end up with something even shittier.
>>
My hype for GoT is the lowest it's been since I watched the fucking pilot. It was steadily getting better and building characters, then somewhere in S3 is pivoted into a soap opera and S5 was dogshit. I have no interest in watching the new season. If I can get a free month of HBO GO I might watch it when it wraps. I'll watch it if Cleganebowl is confirmed for THIS SEASON.
>>
>>69140696
There is nothing to be hyped about in GoT anymore. They've killed off most of the good characters. It is just circling the drain until it finally flushes out now.
>>
>>69141224
Sure, and some of those moments are in the early seasons. But the quality of 1-4 is significantly better than 5 and 6 so far.
>>
>>69141315
the fourth book is the worst though and 5 second worst, it's no surprise that the series got more crappy
>>
>>69141315
Season 5 was shit because it followed execrable source material. Season 6 will be great mark my words
>>
>>69141388

half of season 6 is left over shit from books 4 and 5
>>
>>69141309
Did you even read what he said you dumb shit?
He was talking about the prequel, not the current show.
>>
>>69140696
A good Dunk and Egg movie would blow the show out of the water.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.