[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is she licking the gun?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (2 MB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 2208x1242
Why is she licking the gun?
>>
>>69136785
For titillation.
>>
>>69136785

so she can get cancer from the radioactive components and die before she has to act in this movie.
>>
Because it represents the phallic symbol of patriarchal oppression.

She's saying "I'm a strong independent woman but I still like cock"
>>
>>69136785
Those are some big glasses.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 800x521) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 800x521
>>69136785
Because she le quirky badass women meme brought to you by sony pictures and auteur filmmaker Paul "The Chief Cuck" Feig.
>>
>>69136785
they are metaphorical penises
>>
>>69136785
Lesbians feel the need to tease
>>
without penipods they cant steal riff on the can't cross the streams joke

so another penis with guns joke that was suitable for the penis impoverished needed to be written

or its a common trope that has been done countless times whenever a woman and a gun meet
>>
File: ayy.gif (2 MB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
ayy.gif
2 MB, 245x200
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: Yayoi dies.jpg (66 KB, 580x868) Image search: [Google]
Yayoi dies.jpg
66 KB, 580x868
>>69137113

>you will never be that microphone
>>
>>69136785
She gave in to primal tendancies
>>
>>69136785
It's supposed to be empowering for women, but guns represent penises so she's just sucking dick.
>>
>>69137420
Everything represents dicks.
Even vaginas. Inverse dicks, but still dicks.
>>
File: lcdr-data.jpg (35 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
lcdr-data.jpg
35 KB, 450x337
>>69136785
>it's supposed to be sexual
>but in an ironic feminist way

Geordie I am struggling to process this logic. Can you please run a diagnostic on my logic core?
>>
>>69136892
far you
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.