[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was watching Batman V Superman and suddenly Batman is in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: batman middle east.jpg (72 KB, 1279x533) Image search: [Google]
batman middle east.jpg
72 KB, 1279x533
So I was watching Batman V Superman and suddenly Batman is in the middle east with a gun in the middle of it

Can somebody explain this?
>>
>>69136289
Are you stupid? There are a shitton of hints throughout the movie that Bruce is gearing up for his Yihad. Superman becomes the new Pope in that vision and has his Christian army against him.
>>
Post 9/11 American action films are required to have a section sequence in durkastan showing the brown people who's boss of this gym.
>>
>>69136289
Just shut the fuck up you huge faggot, oh my god
>>
>>69136289
>Superman's goons look like Nazis
what did Snyder mean by this?
>>
>>69136289
>bin al flecki is in the middle east
>people are surprised by this
>>
I bet you understood Ant-Man just fine. Stick to those kinds of films. Sounds like they're more your speed.
>>
How many times is this OP? You keeping count? Last time someone posted the count from 4plebz it was like what... 9?
>>
>>69136289

This is the future, maybe after the JL is formed, in that Lois/Martha are klled and Superman loses his shit. Batman is like that as an homage to his Red Son version, which was a Batman that was fighting against the regime of his country, used guns etc. In this scene's case it's Supermans regime. He has now taken over the world probably. This is why Flash appeared and warned Bruce about him, and told him Lois was the key, to his sanity I guess.
>>
The movie was so fucking boring that the characters dreamt about actually doing shit.
>>
>>69136289
It's a little hard to get, even for people who loved the movie, so I will explain.

Ben Affleck speaks in defense of Muslims. In the future, a huge war breaks out and he is on their side, while Superman is on America's side.
>>
>>69137236
STUDIO EXEC: Mister Snyder, Sir... I know you're movie is
SNYDER: FILM. My FILM.
STUDIO EXEC: Your film, right... Well, it deosn't really follow the BS2 formula
SNYDER: I'M ABOVE THAT SHIT!
STUDIO EXEC: I-I know, Sir, but... the Studio needs you to put the usual action beats at the usual times so that the mass populace can enjoy your Cinematic Masterpiece. They're affraid that in it's curent condition, it will go over their heads...
SNYDER: Fine. whatever. I'll just have Batman and Superman have action sequences daydreams and shit. Now leave me alone, I haven't had my daily dose of Tibetan Urinal Sheep Milk today.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.