[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck did Marvel manage to get me to feel sorry for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
How the fuck did Marvel manage to get me to feel sorry for a straight white male billionaire?
>>
because a galaxy far, far away is actually hell
>>
Wasn't this the whole idea of the creation of Ironman anyway?
>>
>>69133931

>straight

He's probably bi
>>
never feel sorry for priviliged white cis scum
>>
File: 19354-26001-27382.jpg (35 KB, 600x529) Image search: [Google]
19354-26001-27382.jpg
35 KB, 600x529
>>69133931
>People tumblr deems "privileged" can still suffer through conflict
>>
>>69133931
You saw his mother and father get brutally murdered in front of him
>>
>According to a test on buzz feed me and my friends bar one are considered "Not privileged"
>>
>>69133931

>That doesn't belong to you! My father made that shield, you don't deserve it!

Legit feels, but even more so when Cap leaves it.

Lol I'll just get Panther to make me a new one, bitchboy.
>>
File: civil war.gif (681 KB, 500x206) Image search: [Google]
civil war.gif
681 KB, 500x206
>>69134342
Their fight makes so much more sense when you realize they've had sex at some point.
>>
>>69134419
Not possible. Cap is pure
>>
File: shield.gif (1 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
shield.gif
1 MB, 320x200
>>69134502
so is Tony
>>
File: literally kino.jpg (12 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
literally kino.jpg
12 KB, 500x300
Captain America: "You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." I can do those things, because I'm not a hero. I don't deserve this shield.

Iron Man: No, you can't! You're not!

Cap: I'm whatever the Accords needs me to be. Call it in.

Tony: They'll hunt you.

Cap: You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me, because it's what needs to happen. Because sometimes the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more.. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.

Peter Parker: Cap? Cap! Why is he running, Mr. Stark?

Tony: Because we have to chase him.

Parker: He didn't do anything wrong.

Tony: Because, he's the hero the Avengers deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a proud patriot. A watchful protector. The First Avenger.
>>
>>69133931

Because you're a piece of shit who relies on emotion to make decisions.

Tony is responsible for a lot of death himself. Parents dying before their children, children before their parents. He just makes a quip and moves on.

Happens to him, though, it's kill, kill, kill even though the perpetrator was brainwashed.
>>
>>69133931
Tony's the only Avenger who actually gives back to the wider community.
>>
>>69134342
>Lol I'll just get Panther to make me a new one, bitchboy.

implying it will not be like this:
Cap: Tony, it's time to reassemble the Avengers to fight a bigger threat
Tony: true and i think this belongs to you *gives shield*
Cap: T..Tony
>>
>>69134725
Why can't anyone make a better capeshit than the dark knight?
>>
File: sad stark.jpg (665 KB, 1898x900) Image search: [Google]
sad stark.jpg
665 KB, 1898x900
>>69135367
But Civil War is the MCU Dark Knight.
>>
>>69135367

>people still think TDK is some kind of deep kino
>huuuurrchaosvsorder
>>
>>69135607
I never said that, I just said it was a good movie, and one of the best capeshits of all time. Being one of the best capeshits of all time is like being the prettiest turd of all time. It's still shit.
>>
>>69135836

TDK wasn't any better than Marvel shit, the original Batman. The only reason fags claim it is is because there is enough wiggle room for projection from the audience. TDKR should've pushed that point home.
>>
>>69134778
>>69134778
This. He gives the avengers practice so they don't get rusty
>>
>>69135485
why does everyone draw tony with false eyelashes on?
>>
>>69135922
Stay contrarian brother
>>
>>69136364

>contrarian

Said the fag shitting on flicks that are consistently well-received.
>>
>>69136474
You're shitting on The Dark Knight, a movie that is considered good by literally everyone but contrarian/pseudo-intellectuels that watch superhero movies for their deep messages.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.