[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As soon as the action started this shit became quip central.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
As soon as the action started this shit became quip central.
Disgusting.
>>
>>69132157

Spider-Man was awesome.
>>
>>69132172
I agree.
In fact, he should have been the only one making jokes
>>
>>69132240
>>69132157
>3 comment, 2 IP.
samefag

Spiderman was always such. so he was awesome. Hope next time he will be a more experimented fighter, he could beat all of them.
>>
>>69132157
Just watched. Would have been an alright movie if they cut half the dialogue. What a fucking cringe-fest.
>>
>>69132157
Do you even into Spidey?
>>
>>69132172
No he wasn't. He was the fucking worst with the non-funny jokes for 2 year olds.
>>
>>69132497
But you only laugh at dead babies Mr. Intelligent Nihilist with a Wicked Sense of Humor.
>>
>>69132454
>>69132454
>spider man could beat vishion and scarlet bitch
>>
Someone posted some camrip webms in /wsg/ and honestly the airport scene was like a tv sketch, the dull looking spacious, empty environment and the constant cutting from one visual gag or comedic line to another. And nobody was really being hurt, there was no visually conveyd tension whatsoever.
>>
>>69132489
Yes, I understand it coming from spiderman but literally everyone else was a fucking wisecrack too, to the point where they made every single one of his lines a joke to compensate, it was so obnoxious.
>>
>>69132608
Somehow I get the feeling you don't like any of these movies. Why do you keep watching them?
>>
>>69132633
I have only seen four movies from the MCU, and I only paid to see Iron Man 1. I haven't kept watching them.
>>
>>69132760
Why are you even in this thread then? I mean, come on. You don't like this kind of thing, you're not going to get anything out of talking about it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.