[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its a Frasier loses his temper because his girlfriend insults
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>its a Frasier loses his temper because his girlfriend insults his hand-stitched bathroom hand towels episode
>>
>Seattle people
>>
>its a Niles forgot to bring the caviar to the dinner party episode
>>
>it's a roz talks about how much she likes sex in front of frasier's dinner guests and his head starts vibrating with his eyes bulging out episode
>>
>>69131682
>it's a Frasier acts like a snob and speaks like one even though his dad is in his apartment every day to remind him he comes from trash
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xg2rT5hGXg

His delivery and bellow is so fucking good.

These scenes would seem so ham-fisted with a lesser performer.
>>
>>69131682
HAND TOWEL!!
>>
File: 1460138777647.jpg (11 KB, 320x300) Image search: [Google]
1460138777647.jpg
11 KB, 320x300
>>69133796
>trans-atlantic accent will die in your lifetime
>>
>>69131682
well,wouldn't you?
>>
>>69131682

You must be aussie, saw that on tv this arvo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CKo702rke0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoYAgKGnZ6U

Kelsey Grammer is absolutely perfect in this episode.
>>
>>69134283
She was my favorite
>>
GET OUT
>>
>>69131682
>its a reading posts in the voice of Frasier Crane episode
>>
I haven't seen Seinfeld, but I think this is the funniest sitcom of all time.
>>
>>69131682
Guys

Was Frasier too picky with women, OR

Are women that Frasier dated fucking shit?

I think it's the latter, people are shit, like almost everyone of them, it's very rare one is actually good, and then it's more rare to find one who is good and compatible.

Frasier was the true red pill.
>>
>>69134666
>Well, I don't know. The whole thing was sort of a blur. We were talking about golf and something called a handicap, the next thing I know I'm sitting there with a cappuccino muttering to myself in a very soothing voice.
>>
>>69135070
it was a sitcom
it was not meant to be a realistic depiction of dating life
>>
>>69135111
but it is
>>
I
AM
WOUNDED
>>
>>69135070
>Frasier was the true red pill.

he kept thinking like a fucking woman. he would dump women because he saw no future with them. he couldn't just sit back and enjoy the ride and see where it goes. and even when he did, he was such a bumbling fuck up the woman would leave him.
>>
>>69135183
when youre like 40-50 i think its fair to choose long term relationship goals
>>
>>69134283
>I mistook her choking for a sarcastic comment on my pictionary play

I love this line
>>
>tfw punched in the face by a man now dead
>>
>All right, stop it! Get a grip. You're not being asked to do anything that none of us hasn't done before in our own kitchens in our own homes! Now quick, Niles, kill five eels!
>>
Have been binging this the last month after catching an episode late one night and never having watched it it while it was on. Its brilliant, the dialogue is legit witty and laugh out loud funny but its Frasier, Niles, and Martin that put it over the top they all have such perfect delivery. Especially Kelsey, please tell me this man won some Emmy's for this.

Also I find my thoughts lately are in Niles voice and lexicon.
>>
>>69134887
Seinfeld is great anon, you should definitely watch it.
>>
OH FOR GODS SAKE NILES
>>
Rozz is literally the greatest mommyfu of all time

She'd suck your cock and let you do whatever you wanted, then bantz with you afterwards and fuck off and leave you alone

MARRY ME FICTIONALFU
>>
>>69134283
what's a powder room /tv/?
>>
Is it true that Kelsey Grammar was blind drunk throughout the filming of Frasier?
>>
>>69135794
I think Grammer was nominated every year bar one for an Emmy.

David Hyde Pierce was nominated every year.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61cV4wJ7FQc

32 seconds in for relevance.
>>
>>69136113
Apparently he was absolutely fucked whenever the cameras weren't rolling. Then they'd call for a take and he'd suddenly turn it on like the flick of a switch.
>>
>>69135794
Have you considered reviewing media professionally? Not memeing, this was a pleasure to read.
>>
>>69136154
when the video so bad you actually can't hear what they say
>>
>>69136113
He stayed in character. Frasier started as a character on Cheers that hung out in a bar all day
>>
>>69136166

Ive always heard that story in reference to his time on Cheers.

I'm on the third to last episode and i'm bummed. Shouldn't have binged a dozen a day but its just so comfy.

God his hair was so fucked that first season.
>>
>>69136178

Thanks anon I actually used to do reviews on a few different websites but now I just do it for pleasure. Here's my LB if you'd like to read more

http://letterboxd.com/ColinRx/
>>
>>69134887

Seinfeld was good, but I always preferred Fraiser.

I felt like Seinfeld wasn't quite as clever.
>>
>>69136113
Coked I thought
>>
>>69136361
>>69136178
...samefag?
>>
>It's a Daphne uses her American accent episode

Horrifies me every single time.
>>
>>69136399

Seinfeld becomes meaner and dumber as it progresses.

Frasier retains the same feel (except when Daphnees retarded brother and mom appear)

HOLY SHIT FUCK THOSE ENGLISH CUNTS
>>
>>69136478

Lapaglia's British accent is one of the very worst I've ever heard and the mom was bar none the worst and most annoying character on the show.
>>
>>69135794

not sure about Kelsey, but the show in general won the most Emmy's ever out of any show
>>
>>69136445
No you spaz.
>>
>>69136478
The only good that came from Daphne's family was how much they pissed off Frasier and Niles.

Those characters really stick out in the series as being very un-Frasier.
>>
>>69137142
They were literally
>hey i'm an american writer and watched mary poppins a few times, and that is all I know about the UK, so that is what I am going to base my characters on
>>
File: HAHAHA.png (240 KB, 320x303) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHA.png
240 KB, 320x303
>>69135241
LOL 10/10 post
>>
>>69136082
euphamism for bathroom. as in when a lady goes to "powder her nose"
>>
>>69136063
Daphne>>>>>>Roz
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 313x286
>>69137464
Not with those shoulders.
>>
Frasier is so comfy, anyone know any 24/7 streams?
>>
>>69133664
Class is in the genes, not the wealth.
>>
>>69137298
ah right we dont say this in serbia
>>
>>69137690
She's wearing shoulder pads.
>>
>>69137690
Shoulder pads were popular in the 90s.
>>
>>69138274
>>69138289
I don't mean that pic. Her shoulders were very broad even without clothing.
>>
It's kinda weird to learn in hindsight that every male actor except Kelsey Grammer was gay
>>
>>69139047

"Not so fast."
- Kenny "the Poontang Buzzsaw" Daly
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.