[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost Girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: lost-girl-header.jpg (52 KB, 726x371) Image search: [Google]
lost-girl-header.jpg
52 KB, 726x371
What does /tv/ think of Lost Girl?

I've only just become aware of the series. I've watched a couple episodes and it doesn't seem entirely terrible. I'm enjoying it in the same mode that I enjoyed Supernatural before that show jumped the shark, and then jumped over the same shark again in an Impala.

I'm a big fan of the concept of the Fae, at least mostly informed by the discworld and kingkiller chronicle versions of it.

do you guys think this show holds up?
>>
>>69127232

a worse version of buffy that at times is merely okay.
>>
>>69127594
huh. i loved buffy so much that I may still follow it on that merit alone. I mean, buffy didn't have to fuck giles to get information
>>
i only enjoy it for miss silk panties she's so sexy
>>
File: 1348582364992.gif (826 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1348582364992.gif
826 KB, 245x230
>>
>>69127594

Lost Girl > Buffy, because lesbians
>>
>>69127232
It's my guilty pleasure.
Kenzi is my waifu and I met Ksenia Solo at a Comic Con.
She was super sweet and I was too scared to even say much more than a "Hello." to her.
Great show, I wanna say around season 4 it starts to tank.
I've re-watched it a few times now and plan to again cause the newest episodes just arrived on Netflix. Even though I own the blu rays, I occasionally find myself binge watching it on flix.
Point is, it never really "stays" good and the highlight of the series is probably 2 but as a whole it's totally watchable and fun.
>>
>>69130943

>He likes that she got with worst girl instead of valkyrifu
>>
>>69130949

Silk's pregnancy through the writing pace of the show off and it never recovered.
>>
>>69130949

This

> except Kenzi is fucking annoying
>>
>>69130949
you sad fuck
>>
S1 was way better than a cheap canadian lesbian vampire show had any right to be.
S2 and later everything predictably went to shit.
Anna Silk is hot as fuck, but even her scenes can't salvage saturday morning cartoon level writing.
>>
looks too edgy for me OP.
>>
>>69130975
I think Silk should've ended up with Dyson. The doc is gonna die in like 50 years anyway.
>>69130996
Writing mistakes aside, this.
>>69130999
Please be nice to her. Kenzi...had a hard life.
>>69131020
:(
>>
>>69131069

I thought the Doc was some kind of fae absorber, so wouldn't that mean she gets a boosted lifespan?

>>69131069
>>
>>69131108
Yeah, thats probably true but she's still a human. I guess it could go either way depending on how or if they kept the show going.
But you're probably right. For all intents and purposes, its a happy ending, they are together forever essentially.
>>
>>69131020
>I called someone sad on the internet
Great contribution
>>69130949
Kenzi was so annoying. Tick tick tick shit
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.