[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
27 y/o semi-succesful screenwriter here. I want to leave the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1451764558332.jpg (74 KB, 544x733) Image search: [Google]
1451764558332.jpg
74 KB, 544x733
27 y/o semi-succesful screenwriter here.

I want to leave the industry with a bang. Give me some clever ideas for a film based on Nazi's.
>>
I actually have an awesome nazi idea but will never tell a faggot like you it
>>
>>69126893
I did nazi see that coming
>>
>>69126807
FUCKING WOLFENSTEIN
>>
>>69126893
Same here. Stop trying to steal our ideas OP.
>>
Fuck off Max.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Skorzeny
>>
you kidnap Mr. Peabody and steal his WABAC machine then vote for Hitler
>>
>group of college students accidentally build a time machine
>realising that it'll be taken away from them they vow to do as much good as possible until it's locked away forever
>first thing they can think of is killing the most evil man in all of history
>"guys, we're gonna kill Hitler "
>the mission is successful
>they return to their time
>everything has changed, mankind toils under the oppressive regime of the Jewish space lizards
>"guys, we gotta travel back and stop ourselves from killing Hitler"
>>
Make a movie on how Hitler was a sensitive man.
Hitler went to art school when he was younger.
He wanted to be a painter. Hitler was a vegetarian and he was also a non smoker.
He hired gay and handicapped officers. He was concerned about overpopulation.
If Hitler was alive today he'd listened to Cure, the Smiths and the Depeche Mode.
>>
Want a clever idea? Don't write about Nazis.
>>
>>69126807
Do a film on the Jewish-lead attempted Communist October Revolution
>>
>>69126807
A Schindler's List reboot but with a diverse multiracial cast.
>>
>>69127567
No wonder Stalin pushed in his shit.
>>
Film adaption of Mein Kampf
>>
>>69127468
red alert: electric boogaloo (YA edition)
>>
>>69126807
Okay how about this
>creature flick,
>team of nazi commandos are somewhere spoopy... let's say Bulgaria or Transylvania or whatever
>they capture some American guy who is a spy
>hot jewess girl is captured too, she's looking for her mom in a concentration camp (Hollywood jews LOVE the holocaust)
>Nazi convoy ambushed by vampire/werewolf/predator/whatever
>nazi commandos, hot jewess, and American spy have to work together to survive the night as the monster picks them off one by one
>generic love subplot between jew and U.S. spy
>lots of quips
>final battle with monster in the rain where U.S. guy and Nazi commander work together to blow it up with a tank or some shit
>nazi is mortally wounded
>with last breath reveals where girls mother is, says he respects them, they're strong and shit
>he dies
>U.S. spy and jew girl walk off into sunrise together, credits reveal they found her mom
>>
>>69126807
Sorry I'm not doing your job for you for free
>>
>Hitler is our protag
>but in modern day
>and he's good hitler
>so he time travels back to ww2 to kill evil hitler
>bmx bikes
>evil hitler wins and takes good hitler's place
>turns out good hitler was evil hitler all along
>credits
>>
Moonrise Kingdom 2: Ausschwitz boogaloo.

2 Kids run away from the infamous deathcamp.
The Kids are played by Will Ferell and John C. Reilly.
The Nazi Guatds are played by former MASH actors.
The jewish prisoners are played by black people.
>>
>>69126807
why would you leave the industry only being semi-successful?

you just wanted to post about being semi-successful didn't you
>>
File: Stefanie_Rabatsch_in_her_youth.gif (49 KB, 250x269) Image search: [Google]
Stefanie_Rabatsch_in_her_youth.gif
49 KB, 250x269
>Stefanie Rabatsch(née Isak; born 28 December 1887) was an Austrian woman of the upper-middle class known for being the unrequited love subject of Adolf Hitler, the future leader of the Nazi Party and dictator of Nazi Germany, when he was a teenager. Her Jewish-sounding maiden name has been subject to much speculation.

A movie where a time traveler must go back in time and cockblock Adolf to save the time stream.
>>
>>69127925
this actually sounds sweet
>>
>>69126807
We need a definitive 9/11 movie
>>
In an alternate universe, Hitler and the third Reich are actually considered the allies and win the war. Eventually, an American rebellion leader steals some German universe technology that sends Adolf through into our universe. Nice-Hitler then finds out what our-Hitler is doing and the two must fight to the death.
>>
>>69130771
>implying 'our' hitler isnt the good hitler
>>
File: Bugs.jpg (37 KB, 405x424) Image search: [Google]
Bugs.jpg
37 KB, 405x424
>semi-succesful screenwriter here
>I need /tv/ to give me ideas
>>
Captain Hilter and ther dawn of the new reich

a capekino movie about the reborn hitler who has a device that turns anything into a nazi
anything

you think he's the bad guy the whole time but in the end you realize you were wrong
so very wrong
and now you feel bad
>>
How about a movie about Rommel the Desert Fox fighting Nazi zombies who were his fallen comrades, revived by voodoo?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.