[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anybody character smarter than L?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: L.jpg (80 KB, 587x693) Image search: [Google]
L.jpg
80 KB, 587x693
Is there anybody character smarter than L?
>>
Rey from Star Wars, she bypassed the compressor
>>
>anybody character
>>
>>69123861

>weebshit character that got rekt
>smart

Maybe if you're a naive teengaer.
>>
>>69123861
Me in the middle
>>
>>69123944
He chose to get rekt. Didn't you watch the movies? He wrote his name himself
>>
>>69123861
Kira? Since he outsmarted him
>>
>>69124017
>so smart he can't see a way out so chooses the "easy" option

Make like L and kill yourself.
>>
Shikamaru.
>>
>>69124096
It wasn't the easy option, it was the only one. He knew light had him, so he took him down with him
>>
>>69124096
If you outsmart somebody cheating, that's still winning
>>
anyone. kira and l were retards who went along with a whole shitload of contrived circumstantial bullshit. and they just happened to be right cause plot armor. this shit is so overrated. his prodigy was even worse with this shit. still good til L died though
>>
>>69124050
No they tied. And Kira had a clear advantage considering he had supernatural help.
>>
>>69123861
light is smarter...
>>
>>69124184
That means he's as smart as Light.

>>69124212
He didn't win though, he lost.
>>
File: 1449720048202.jpg (8 KB, 262x172) Image search: [Google]
1449720048202.jpg
8 KB, 262x172
>>69123861
Capt. Ron
>that was too easy
>>
>>69124283
But he got Light, and then went on to solve another case before his death. Didn't you watch the movies?
>>
>>69124283
>as smart as light
Yeah that's what I was getting at, the writers clearly set them up to be equals from the beginning til the end
>>
>>69124320
Choosing self-sacrifice because you're unable to outsmart someone you're smarter than makes you smart?

If this were true then killing yourself would make you smarter than me.
>>
>>69124446
I don't think you saw the movie man lmao. Not that anon btw but he didn't choose self sacrifice

He knew light would write his name, so L wrote his name on a separate Death Note and specified that he would die a month later. This takes precedence over light's writing and that's how they catch light
>>
>>69123861
L for loser!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.