[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is the age of "nerd talks over highlight reel of a film"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: Noah is BACK.jpg (159 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Noah is BACK.jpg
159 KB, 1280x720
is the age of "nerd talks over highlight reel of a film" coming to an end?
>>
God I fucking hope so.
>>
File: 1456458666912.jpg (102 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1456458666912.jpg
102 KB, 720x960
>>69123771
Yes and watch the beginning of the End at Eggkara, GET IN HERE
>>
>>69125334
Did he post this on Twitter?
>>
File: 1459975400189.jpg (70 KB, 1120x606) Image search: [Google]
1459975400189.jpg
70 KB, 1120x606
>>69125439
I don't know I think it was before he became a BIG GUY on /tv/
>>
File: hesgonnagetyou.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hesgonnagetyou.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>Paragliding
>Look ahead
>See this

What do?
>>
>>69125556
Ask him when his movie is coming out.
>>
>>69125556
Jesus Christ get a fucking haircut.
>>
>>69125556
I get second hand embarrassment and have to pace around when I watch this. How must he feel when sees it?
>>
Youtube/Internet celebrities will overtake TV/film celebrities in terms of popularity in the next 20 years.
>>
>>69125715
He probably drank it out of his memory already.
>>
>>69125793
>He probably drank it out of his memory already.

Doesn't work, mate. I'm an alcoholic and booze only helps me forget until the next day.
>>
File: just film b.png (361 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
just film b.png
361 KB, 600x338
>>69125770
>will
>>
File: Civil War.png (169 KB, 578x317) Image search: [Google]
Civil War.png
169 KB, 578x317
>>69123771
Whose Team are you on for Channel Awesome: Civil War
>Team Critic Shill
>Team Video game Cuck
>>
get on eggkara senpaitachi
>>
>>69125817
You clearly don't drink enough
>>
>>69123771

Maybe not, but Spoony's life certainly is
>>
>>69127761

His Patreon is at 1,900. And it slowly keeps going down. He will at some point be unable to make his mortgage payments.
>>
So who the hell is Spoony? I thought he was that YMS guy but I recently found out the YMS guy is gay, a furry, and that Spoony is married.
>>
>>69127839

Old Youtuber. Went insane and is barely surviving. Watching his slow descent into madness and failure is fun.
>>
>>69125924
no fucking way these autistic retards are doing this
>>
File: theendofanempire.jpg (59 KB, 480x262) Image search: [Google]
theendofanempire.jpg
59 KB, 480x262
>>69125924
What ever Latza is on so team Shill, Latza is the spidy of this war
>>69127839
Spoony is still just dating, but yeah his point of no god damn return is approaching fast. The only reason why he still has a chance is because his autistic fan base will forgive him for all the shit this last year if he just gets back to work and off twitter. But you know he is going to hit rock bottom and then blame his fans for the pressure to preform. fuck that cunt.

Adam of YMS is a gay, suicidal, furry, who supports bestiality. Fuck this earth
>>
>>69127839
Youtuber, started off by being moderately funny slamming Final Fantasy and weebs who like it, then reviewing old PC games and doing funny commentary tracks over them.

Joined TGWTG website and schmoozed with Douge and that crew. At some point got an award for funniest person to follow, and hooked up with a fat ginger chick which was his first real relationship. His ego was inflated to gargantuan proportions and he started to hate his fanbase (somewhat understandable, as it had a large portion of autistic weebs he detests).

Fat ginger left him, he became alcoholic and his content started to slow down. He went full-on psycho on his twitter and had a meltdown, insulting coworkers, fans, followers and other e-celebs like JonTron with really hateful stuff. He left TGWTG, started a relationship with an animuu girl, moved in with her and bought a house.

Now he has a Patreon, which his autistic fanbase originally funded for $5000 a month - on the promise of him delivering regular videos, a special DVD, and pre-production on a movie. He has delivered on none of these promises, with year-long stretches between actual edited video reviews. He occasionally streams a video game, but usually hates it and hates everyone watching in the chat, and doesn't speak much. He's easily triggered by criticism and jokes as well.

Now he's a hypochondriac with a dwindling income. Patreon is basically his only supply of cash, and it's dipped below $2000 with just the die-hard autists or people who've forgotten they've pledged to him. He says he has bi-polar, depression, sleep apnea, a heart condition, night terrors, and chronic fatigue syndrome - all of which prevent him from not only working a normal job, but doing his internet job of reviewing shit as well. He just sits back and does nothing except watch wrestling and tweet about it. He's full on alcoholic.

This is the dark future that awaits most e-celebs if they get to full of themselves and coast by for too long.
>>
>>69128167
>Now he's a hypochondriac

I think his symptoms are real. They are just due to never leaving the house, being surrounded by "nerd culture" all the time, and being on meds. Really, the meds have probably caused most of his problems. And the docs solution is to just put him on more meds.

>He's full on alcoholic.

Pure speculation. But if true, it's likely the other half of his problems. Plus aren't you not supposed to mix bipolar meds with booze?

>a heart condition

he's mentioned in vids he would pass out in high school. It's probably an enlarged heart. He's mentioned this when he was sane so it seems likely.
>>
>>69128261

Alcohol first started appearing in that Twilight Breaking Dawn vid, when he was crying about his breakup with ginger. Since then it's always dotted around the house. Red nose in many of his appearances. He's a booze hound.
>>
File: noah booze.jpg (354 KB, 639x1080) Image search: [Google]
noah booze.jpg
354 KB, 639x1080
>>69128322

Has he or April responded to this image?
>>
>>69128167
less than $2000 eh? How can he still sit on his hands while it'd be so so easy to make thousands a month?
>>
File: love on his terms.jpg (65 KB, 610x408) Image search: [Google]
love on his terms.jpg
65 KB, 610x408
>>69125692
How's this?
>>
>>69129104

Mixing Noah + Anyone else's face is nightmare inducing.

Post the Doug + Noah combo. It is the PERFECT face for Satan.
>>
>>69127920
They did a whole series of back and forth reviews. Personalities dont mesh well imo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_4UfX3Lw9E
>>
>>69128167
I remember watching one of his streams a while back, said something like "Hue hue wats a paladin" in an appropriate situation and immediately got banned
>>
>>69125497
4u
>>
>>69128068
>if he just gets back to work and off twitter.
68 144 tweets
>>
>>69128364
she's a lush who likes to fuck. get over it.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.