[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DCucks complain for YEARS about how Tim Burton's Batman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Batman-Joker.jpg (44 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Joker.jpg
44 KB, 600x750
>DCucks complain for YEARS about how Tim Burton's Batman kills people
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE THOSE BURTON MOVIES! THEY DON'T STAY TRUE TO THE CHARACTER!"

>Bat of Manslaughter does nothing but kill people in BvS
>"W-well that's o-okay b-because t-they d-don't have to s-stick to the source m-material! brava snyder!"

Explain yourself you hypocritical DCucks
>>
File: Joker Was Here.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Joker Was Here.webm
3 MB, 640x360
party mang paaaaarty maaaaang
>>
neckbeards arguing with neckbeards

I love /tv/
>>
It's sheer desperation. It's the only reason anyone would tolerate Snyder's shit. They are completely desperate for a shared movie universe, and so they are pretending to like the one they have.
>>
Go to /co/mblr and you'll find plenty of people who defend Zack and get offended at the implication he isn't suited for directing sensible movies
>>
File: 1462399678569.png (110 KB, 633x568) Image search: [Google]
1462399678569.png
110 KB, 633x568
Why do Snydercucks shill for him, anyway?
Also, is everyone forgetting how Batman in TDK literally, in plain sight, killed Dent?
>>
Why do fuckwits who don't read comics pretend they do? Is it part of that whole "Oooooh! I'm nerdy too!" trend?
>>
>>69122427
You forgot how mad they are when Ben Affleck is chosen to play Batman.

>THIS IS NOT MUH BATMAN
>THIS WILL RUIN THE BATMAN
>BATFFLECK BTFO
>BRING BACK CHRISTIAN BALE
>STOP WB, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING!!

And yet now they call him the best Batman ever and they want Ben Affleck to direct the new Batman movie to save the DCEU.
>>
Why is a movie called CAPTAIN AMERICA already open in virtually every market besides, you know, AMERICA?
>>
>>69123255
Dc fans were ok with Affleck as bats. It's the kids who don't read or only know batman because he's batman who cry it the loudest.
Besides that, we all know that BvS was a huge disappointment and a knife in the back of the fans.
>>
>>69122427
Gentleman, let's broaden our minds!

> If this movie were released now it's meme power would dwarf even Bane.
>>
WB deserves to go under

They have put out nothing but trash tentpole pictures in the last 5 years
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.