[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Space Jam 2 is happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: NEBBqGuPBR5qFE_2_b.jpg (57 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
NEBBqGuPBR5qFE_2_b.jpg
57 KB, 600x316
>tfw Lola is now a fat feminist with problem glasses to appease the SJWs and PC crowd
>>
CUM ON AND SLAM AND WELCOME TO THE JAM
>>
>Has to win for Earth
>Can't even win one for da land.
>>
>>69122383
C'MON RIDE THE TRAIN
>>
Why? Lebron isn't the star he once was. It's hard to say if he'll ever even win another championship.

The entire NBA isn't as popular as it once was either. It's hard to see this being relevant.
>>
File: El_show_de_los_looney_tunes.jpg (144 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
El_show_de_los_looney_tunes.jpg
144 KB, 750x600
>>69122383
They already did a superior Lola in this show.
>>
>>69122502
80's nostalgia wave dried up and vaporwave is a little too niche. It's now time for 90's everything because those of us who were kids in the 90's now have obscene amounts of disposable income and absolutely no discipline.

I mean fuck, I spent $500 on a model of Metal Gear Rex the other year.
>>
File: 1462410588309.jpg (62 KB, 533x800) Image search: [Google]
1462410588309.jpg
62 KB, 533x800
>mfw I want to fuck that bunny
>>
>>69122502
Who else is there? Curry hasn't proven himself to last yet.
>>
>>69122703
Kobe? Duh.
>>
File: kawhi-leonard1.jpg (45 KB, 850x560) Image search: [Google]
kawhi-leonard1.jpg
45 KB, 850x560
>>69122502
>>69122703
are you thinking what I'm thinking?
>>
>>69122383
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBGXZZhhVaU

>you are now aware that Space Jam is about fucking chicks from the back and having an orgy.

Welcome to the space jam.
>>
WHOMP THERE IS!
TAG TEAM BACK AGAIN
>>
>directed by justin lin
>lebron
37% but performs slightly above expectations in the box office
>>
>>69122769
>it literally becomes a autism black guy with cartoons

I love le Spurs but that would be the hilarious movie I could see happening.

>Come on Kawhi we need to get pumped up to beat the Monstars!
>uh...ok
>>
>>69122747
Ah yeah, I actually forgot about him since his last few seasons were so bad.
>>
File: my dad sucks at quarterbacking.jpg (63 KB, 600x628) Image search: [Google]
my dad sucks at quarterbacking.jpg
63 KB, 600x628
>>69122383
>Lebron takes his talents to the Monstars
>Bugs and co, burn his jersey in the street
>>
>>69122907
kek
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.