[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They can't keep getting away with this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Captain-America-Civil-War.jpg (40 KB, 700x292) Image search: [Google]
Captain-America-Civil-War.jpg
40 KB, 700x292
>Third act
>Boy scout rescued his tsundere friend.
>They are heading to a cold as fuck place where the villain is.
>The villain is a genius, a mastermind who is trying to achieve a sympathetic goal doing bad things.
>Another hero who works with the government arrives to stop the villain.
>It seems like they are going to defeat him but he shows something to the gov hero, changing his opinion.
>The climax of the third act is between the three superheroes, split apart because of this, which results on one of them fatally wounded.
>The villain wins, but he mourns the innocent people he killed.
>The whole thing is dark but ends with a hopeful note.
WOW! Marvel surprised me this time! They decided to do something different! Wait... WTF this is literally Watchmen: Cap is Night Owl, Bucky is Rorschach, Tony is Manhattan and Zemo is Ozymandias, just replace "fatally wounded" by murdered, we need to stop Marvel.
>>
File: okkid.jpg (68 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
okkid.jpg
68 KB, 431x450
>>69120122
We need to stop them from mimicking good art?

explain.
>>
>>69120122
forbidden planet was based on the tempest
so what?
>>
buttblasted snyderfag spotted.
>>
cry more DCuck

28% LMAOOO
>>
>Ozymandias
>Villain

your agument completely falls apart after that
>>
>>69120303
My point still stands, it was a ripoff.
>>
>>69120225
Watchmen is not art, the Ultimate Cut is.
>>
>>69120122
Why stop them?

Also the ending is more The Dark Knight. Cap is Balebatman
>>
>>69120800
minus Gordon exposicion.
>>
>>69121019
Someone post the pasta of Cap as the first avenger
>>
File: civil-war-poster-3.jpg (685 KB, 1280x1896) Image search: [Google]
civil-war-poster-3.jpg
685 KB, 1280x1896
>>69122269
Captain America: "You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." I can do those things, because I'm not a hero. I don't deserve this shield.

Iron Man: No, you can't! You're not!

Cap: I'm whatever the Accords needs me to be. Call it in.

Tony: They'll hunt you.

Cap: You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me, because it's what needs to happen. Because sometimes the truth isn't good enough, sometimes people deserve more.. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.

Peter Parker: Cap? Cap! Why is he running, Mr. Stark?

Tony: Because we have to chase him.

Parker: He didn't do anything wrong.

Tony: Because, he's the hero the Avengers deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a proud patriot. A watchful protector. The First Avenger.
>>
File: 1462418286840.jpg (266 KB, 709x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462418286840.jpg
266 KB, 709x1000
>>69120122
Yeah dude fuck Marvel for not having them fight a CGI monster and destroy a city,
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.