[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is 24 still somewhat popular on /tv/ but Alias never gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Why is 24 still somewhat popular on /tv/ but Alias never gets mentioned?

Alias was the superior spy show airing at the time. It's the best JJ Abrams project, much better than Lost; It has all the qualities that the Mission Impossible franchise has since MI3. It had some serious narrative balls, subverting the whole's show concept halfway through the second season and reinventing itself every following season. Even though quality dropped when JJA left during the third season, it still had amazing moments like the season 4 finale. It also had guests stars like Tarantino or Cronenberg, or a lot of talented writers that came from Whedon projects. It had the charm and heart and sleekness that 24 never had, which had nothing to offer besides its time gimmick and Kiefer's charisma.
>>
mmm jennifer garner sexy costumes all the time i go so hard
>>
File: 2cwqw41.jpg (222 KB, 800x675) Image search: [Google]
2cwqw41.jpg
222 KB, 800x675
>>69119822
One of the many reasons why Phase One is one of the best hours of television
>>
Alias also was Giacchino's first big project
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ci7cea-H5I
>>
>>69119898
i only watched the first season does the sexy costumes get toned down for later seasons? i find that is usually the case for shows
>>
>>69119574

what the fuck is wrong with JJ abrams' eyes
>>
>>69120291
Not really, they even brought in more women when Garner got preggo
>>
>>69120461

he's a reptilian
>>
>>69120514
god fuck yes i must continue
>>
>>69120514

Nichols>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Garner
>>
>>69120657

>3.14 redhead QT
>basic manface

no shit
>>
The first few series of Lost and 24 are way better than this show. The two leads, Garner and Vartan are wooden as hell but despite that, the shows saving grace is the fact that the supporting cast has some phenomal acting in it. Even so, it gets more and more stupid as the show goes on so that, by the time Nichols shows up, even the fanservice isn't even to keep you interested.

Mystical weird shit, man. It's like he's trying to be Dan Brown without tenuous real world connections to sustain the conspiracy nonsense.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.