[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>runs really fast >wears RUSH shirt BvS didn't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: xmen-rush-2.jpg?w=946.jpg (48 KB, 946x532) Image search: [Google]
xmen-rush-2.jpg?w=946.jpg
48 KB, 946x532
>runs really fast
>wears RUSH shirt
BvS didn't have poetry like this tbf
>>
is there ANY possible way that this movie can be good? it's not looking likely
>>
>>69117803

/tv/ shat on DOFP as well, notably Quicksilver and then had to eat their words.
>>
>>69117803
I'd agree seeing as the trailer looks awful but these films have been fairly solid
>>
>>69117803
I think there's been a ot of talk about super hero movies since then, and criticism of x-men.

I don't think they can fuck it up much more, but in all honesty the other movies were not that bad.

except for people saying they're bad in the generic way. good actions better then segal.
>>
I really like the first movie and Days of Future Past, but I don't want to watch Apocalypse because I really fucking hate jlaw and she has too many fucking camera time for a supposed side-kick villain like Mystique. Also Olivia Munn is in the movie.
>>
>>69118013

>Also Olivia Munn is in the movie.

I don't get the hate, she's the only cast female that even tried to get fit for the movie and even did weapons training, then again I don't go on /v/ so whatever
>>
>>69117748

>girl: come over
>boy: i'm doing hw
>girl: my parents aren't home
>boy: (op picture)
>>
>>69118065
Tee heeeeeeeeeeeee xd
>>
>>69118059
well shes a whore and she isn't white
>>
>>69118065
xDD
>>
>>69117748
>rush
>flash
>speedo
>urgent
>gallop
>scutter
>charge
>hurtle
>dano
>zoom
>scamper
>hasten
How fucking stupid are you, belitting the band like that
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
*MEOW*
>>
>>69117748
I wish they went with a Quicksilver Messenger Service t-shirt, and then had the bottom half blown off from some kind of attack with only the word Quicksilver left.
>>
>>69117803
The final trailer that went through the plot made it look pretty good. Its more like X-Men than any of the other movies have been in that its a team of good mutants vs bad mutants. Only flaw I see is bad costumes, Jennifer Lawrence, and some bad looking effects.
>>
>>69118299
I really don't know why Fox is so cheap on CGI. They must not outsource enough to Asia.
>>
>>69118226
so, when did azrael have sex with jlaw?
and why didn't she remember the fuzzy blue furball that came from her vagina?
>>
>>69118371
The worst one is First Class.
>>
File: 1459807912771.jpg (992 KB, 1535x2048) Image search: [Google]
1459807912771.jpg
992 KB, 1535x2048
>>69118299
>Its more like X-Men than any of the other movies have been in that its a team of good mutants vs bad mutants

But that's what I liked more about the other X-men movies. Then again, it may be refreshing in that regard.
Sadly, you're right about this being worrisome:
>flaw I see is bad costumes, Jennifer Lawrence, and some bad looking effects.
>>
>>69118671
That poster looks sick to me, not sure if you intended it to imply it's a bad costume but she looks exactly like Psylocke in my opinion that's just perfect.
>>
>>69118371
These movies tend to have big, expensive casts. Gotta cut corners somewhere.
>>
>>69118299
>Its more like X-Men than any of the other movies have been in that its a team of good mutants vs bad mutants

Quite literally three of the five main X-Men movies have featured the X-Men against a team of bad mutants
>>
I am interested in the route of Apocalypse. Will he be more than a mere bad guy, or will he have some reasonable motives and ideals.
Hopefully he properly influences the Four Horsemen to join him, not just brute force or mind control.

>>69118715
>not sure if you intended it to imply it's bad
Oh, no, I just want to post X-men pics.
>>
>>69118879
But they were either really lame, not good characters, or not the focus of the conflict. The only one where that is actually the driving point of the entire plot is the first movie, and then the third but its a piece of shit and they fight nameless enemies who basically aren't even characters. For example, First Class has a fight but none of them fighting are the main characters and the true ending conflict is a little argument on the beach. I'm just saying this one looks like the whole focus is on these two teams as characters.
>>
>>69117838
quicksilver is fucking sick who ever shat on him I don't remember that
>>
>>69118987
yeah he's fucking epic :pp
>>
>>69117748
Pottery isn't about wink wink nudge nudge jokes, it's about intentional parallels made between a movie and a sequel made later.
>>
>>69118987
>out of place comedic character who never met Logan but since we need a plot device he "knows a guy"
>literal deus ex machina
>does nothing but fuck with renta cops
>can solve the entire movie's conflict instantly but is sent off to return a rental car

He's shit. The original idea was for Juggernaut to be used and that would have actually made sense because Wolverine actually does know him and he would have been a teenager at the time unlike "Peter" who he never met before and has no way of knowing.
>>
>>69119091
>who he never met before and has no way of knowing.

Things happen in between movies. What does ruin Quicksilver is how fast he is -- he's so broken.
>>
>>69117803
>is there ANY possible way that this movie can be good?
Singer has a fantastic track record.
>>
>>69119158
Singer has a record of making the same movie over and over again.
It's just this time he has a 95% horrible cast.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.