[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DA BOOKS R DA BOOKS >& DA SHOW IS DA SHOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: gurm.jpg (68 KB, 610x366) Image search: [Google]
gurm.jpg
68 KB, 610x366
>DA BOOKS R DA BOOKS

>& DA SHOW IS DA SHOW
>>
File: giphy.gif (477 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
477 KB, 500x416
yfw boiled leather
>>
>>69113447
Except that the show has books spoilers you fat fuck.
>>
I GUESS THE TURD DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM THE FAGGOT'S ASS
>>
File: GURMM.jpg (208 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
GURMM.jpg
208 KB, 1024x512
>>69113498
>Well you see now, da books r da books, & da show is da show.

>Goddit?
>>
>>69113447
I heard him take a shit once when I was in the gents at a signing. It was all liquid squirt. He walked out without washing his hands. I was curious so looked in the stall. He'd flushed but there was a bit of liquid shit on the seat. It was GREEN. When I went out I saw him shake hands with fans and laugh to himself. At the end he gave out cupcakes to some hot girls. He lick his lips as he passed the cakes with his stinky shit hands. I told my stoner friend and now we always call him Dr. Greenthumb.
>>
File: jg.png (137 KB, 436x344) Image search: [Google]
jg.png
137 KB, 436x344
>>69113447

>innit
>>
>>69113447
It's so obvious in interviews that he thinks the show is hot garbage
>>
>mfw anyone says any adaptation has any obligation to be loyal to the source material
>>
>>69114451

And so are the books.
>>
>>69113817
Ewwww what the fuck...ugh....that's disgusting.....ugh....
>>
>>69113447
>i dont watch hbo or television so fuck off
fucking shit show waste of time god damn nerds.
>>
>>69113817
fukken saved
>>
File: 1444625726057.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1444625726057.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
>>69113817
>>
Good, I want the books to be different.
>>
>an entire life's work is cucked by two Jews in a progressive take on said life's work
>George CuCk Martin
>>
>>69117572
he is the Jew for selling the rights before finishing the series and taking nearly a goddamn decade to write one book
>>
I can't imagine wasting my life with any of this shit.
>>
>>69117926
Yes, you have better things to do. Like deciding which cunny has the best feet.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.