[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"OL STONE COLD SEES SOME OF Y'ALL SUMBITCHES RUNNIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 207x244
"OL STONE COLD SEES SOME OF Y'ALL SUMBITCHES RUNNIN YOUR MOUTHS CALLIN THE TEXAS RATTLESNAKE A SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR FOR HIS PROGRESSIVE VIEWPOINTS. LET ME MAKE SOMETHING PERFECTLY CLEAR: OL STONE COLD AIN'T A SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR. OL STONE COLD IS A SOCIAL JUSTICE ASS KICKER, BEER DRINKER AND HELL RAISER AND IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT YOU CAN MEET ME IN THE RING FOR A LITTLE CIVIL DISCOURSE THAT'S GONNA END WITH ME FLIPPIN YA TWO BIRDS AND HITTIN YOU WITH THE STONE COLD STUNNER AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE"

what did he mean by this?
>>
>Austin will never revive the flame-broiled gimmick

Sad
>>
Quality post OP
>>
>>69112550
the ratul snek
>>
>>69112632
thanks
>>
>>69112550
thats pretty great. Brings up memories when I was a kid and watched wrestling. On the other hand, whats this about him having SJW views? Did he do or say something recently?
>>
>>69113185
he wants degenerates to use the same bathrooms as normal people
>>
>>69113185
He thinks marriage is between a penis and a feces-caked shit pipe
>>
>>69113278
They've been doing it for years already and nobody cared.
>>
>>69113337
wow and now that its legal and accepted its literally a loopholee for pedophiles to easily be able to make it into any fucking bathroom they want.
>>
>glass shatters
>>
>>69113292
kek
>>
>>69113386
Majority of pedos prey on the same sex. They've already had that access forever.

Of course we all know this what with the epidemic of child rape in bathrooms that has scourged our Earth in a way unseen since the Bubonic plague.

I don't think trans should get access to other bathrooms but the peso argument is retarded.
>>
>>69115083
[citation needed]
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.