[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw it, AMA. will include spoilers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 4
Just saw it, AMA. will include spoilers
>>
>>69110985

When did Cap find out Bucky killed Tony's parents, seems like a plot hole to me mane. I've seen the movie twice and no were did it mention it.
>>
How wad Hawkeye?
>>
>>69111040
in Winter Soldier, where Zola's computer spoke to him and Black Window.
>>
How much better was BvS than this garbage?
>>
>>69110985
it's been out for a week

>>69111054
looked thin, didn't do much
>>
>>69111065

Damn nigga i'm going to have to rewatch WS then.
>>
>>69111096
well meme'd my friend
>>69111054
same as always
>>
>Iron Man's suit power level increases when Tony Stark gets angry
You're grown men. Why are you discussing shit that is clearly targeted toward 5 year old boys?
>>
>>69111137
Damn. Did he get any good lines?
>>
>>69111175
>Iron Man's suit power level increases when Tony Stark gets angry
Never happened, but keep on memeing
>>
Wait, there are people who didn't saw this movie yet? What the fuck? It's been on theater since last week.
>>
>>69111175
doesn't happen in the movie, nice troll
>>69111188
a few, but nothing sensational
his lines were dry but efficient
>>
>>69111040
TWS more than likely the AI probably told him or Widow told him while he was looking for bucky he found out. But didn't know who killed them. Hydra kept meticulous records for some reason.
>>
>>69111121
I think it's implied that Bucky tells him offscreen though
>>
>>69111065
The question is why didn't Cap double down on fucking with Stark and tell him "Widow knew too so does Fury probably Barton and his wife, Ultron knew as well, everyone knew"
>>
>>69111040
>>69111065
>>69111121
>>69111304
Do you people watch the fucking movies?

In winter soldier it showed that Hydra caused the car accident. Captain didn't know Bucky did it until now in Civil War and he says so. Captain doesn't lie.
>>
>>69111395
Because he didn't want to hurt Tony.
>>
>>69111433
1. At no point are we told when Captain found out about it.
2. He only knows that Hydra killed Tony's parents.
3. During Age of Ultron, Cap never tells Tony that he knows Hydra killed his parents.

IMO, the conclusion to draw is that Bucky told Cap about it off-screen during Civil War
>>
what's CA's super power?
>>
>>69111500
The Winter Soldier was HYDRA's hitman.
You just had to connect two dots that were right next to each other.
>>
Was the registration ever brought up again besides the first and last part of the movie?
>>
>>69111500
>3. During Age of Ultron, Cap never tells Tony that he knows Hydra killed his parents.
Cap didn't tell Tony BECAUSE HE DIDN'T WANT TONY TO GET HURT, HE SAYS AS MUCH IN CIVIL WAR.
Jesus fucking Christ, the MCU flicks aren't complex, and yet you still don't fucking understand them.
>>
Anyone else dissapointed there was no flashback of Bucky with Widow in her early Russian days.

The throw away line about her knowing him during the fight wasn't really obvious for most people who don't know they used to fuck and work together in the comics.
>>
>>69111576
Apparently it's going to affect all Earth Phase 3 movies.
Iron Man is in Spiderman, so it'll be a major plot point.
>>
>>69111588
OH OKAY, I'LL JUST LET MY FRIEND ASSUME HIS PARENTS DIED IN A CAR ACCIDENT FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE AND NOT THAT THEY WERE ASSASSINATED BY A SHADOWY EVIL ORGANIZATION
>>
>>69111606
>who don't know they used to fuck and work together in the comics.
They didn't fuck in the MCU.
Black Widow only knows about the Winter Soldier because he shot her on a mission.
>>
>Ant-meme
>>
>>69111699
>Super-meme
>Iron-meme
>Watch-meme
>Captain Amemica
>Bat-meme
>Anonymeme
>>
>>69111618
What would Tony finding out his parents' deaths wasn't an accident achieve?
He would still have issues with his parents, his parents wouldn't come back if Tony knew.
Knowing his parents were murdered only brought Tony pain.
>>
I just came back from watch it too.
Gotta say, I was pleasantly surprised.

Airport fight scene was great.
>>
>>69111553
The power of truth, justice and the American way.
>>
>>69111261
The people who make these movies are faggots and release it in America last. It doesn't officially release here until tomorrow night.
>>
>>69111838
>Captain Meme
>Iron Meme
>The Meme
>Meme
>Meme-Eye
>The Black Meme
>War Meme
>Memeion
>The Scarlet Meme
>Quickmeme
>Memeon
>Spider-Meme
>Ant-Meme
>>
>>69111606
>Bucky with Widow in her early Russian days

Pretty sure she says in WS that her contact with Bucky was while she was protecting one of his targets.
>>
>>69111988
>Land of the free
>>
>>69112012
It is, her line about Bucky remembering her referenced their interactions in Winter Soldier, anon is just a retard.
>>
>>69111616

So basically it has nothing to do with the movie at all and could be taken out without any loss.

BRAVO MARVEL
R
A
V
O

M
A
R
V
E
L
>>
>>69111096
Not at all. This was great, BvS was terrible.
>>
>>69112080
>and could be taken out without any loss.
Nope, if it was taken out then Cap and Tony wouldn't have fought each other and there wouldn't be a movie.
>>
watched it with a couple friends yesterday, solid movie, shit villan but decent character development, also i was pretty shocked to see they went with Paul Rodd for antman, didn't know he did non comedy stuff, although he was mostly comedic
>>
>>69112134
>shit villain
(You)
>hasn't even seen Ant-Man
Top kek
>>
>>69112134
>also i was pretty shocked to see they went with Paul Rodd for antman, didn't know he did non comedy stuff, although he was mostly comedic
Did you not see Ant-Man?!?!
>>
>>69112080
What?
Precisely the Accords are the reason why they fight.
>>
>>69112080
What you have to understand is that the flicks in the MCU are not self-contained.
And no, the Accords could most definitely not be taken out of the movie.
>>
>>69112120
>>69112204

Isn't the reason why cap and tony fighting is because Bucky killed Tchalla's dad and Tony wants to arrest him while Cap dosen't or some shit?
>>
File: 1458793927181.jpg (59 KB, 700x477) Image search: [Google]
1458793927181.jpg
59 KB, 700x477
Every thread reeks of DC keks still trying to defend their jar of Granny's Peach Tea.
>>
>>69112280
No, Bucky is just the last straw.
Cap begins disagreeing with the Accords when he knows about what happened to Wanda.
>>
>>69112280

Bucky gets framed, the Avengers are getting reigned in by the UN and Cap and Tony still subtely beefing over AV2.
>>
>>69111433
This is correct. Cap and stark both found out at the same time that Bucky killed Starks parents. Cap did know that hydra caused it from computer brain Zola. End of that story.
>>
>>69112191
this is the third MCU movie i have seen in my life, only went cause it was my friend's birthday
>>69112175
the idea was good but he didn't feel like a threat to me, just a typical "my family died" villan which is not very original
>>
Why the ending felt shit
>>
>>69112204
It is but it's kinda...pointless.

Let's take the following movies as example, infinity wars 1 and 2. Do you think the accords will stop them?

In fact we don't need anything else as consideration, they are now officially all vigilantes, every single one of them, whether they signed it or not.

So in the end it was kind of pointless, this movie would only have merit if they had followed the exact story line in the comics.

Spiderman had a bigger role in civil war and now the appearance of iron man in the upcoming spiderman movie will be odd to, with little backstory I mean.
>>
>>69112280
Bucky was framed for killing T'chaka DURING the signing of the Sokovia Accords.
Tony signed the Accords, becoming the new leader of the Avengers because Cap didn't sign.
Tony and the Avengers were ordered by Secretary Ross to arrest Cap and Bucky after Cap and Bucky escaped the prison they were held in.
>>
>>69112280
I saw the camrup. Steve was about to agree with the accords but they told him Wanda and Vision are going to be incarcerated for being too dangerous, so he decided to fuck it all and form his anti-reg team.
Taking a terrrorist like Bucky and investage his case without the gov aprobation is also against the accords.
>>
>>69112408
bullshit
>>
>>69112372
>Do you think the accords will stop them?
Why would they care about the Accords when the entire goddamn universe is at risk?

>this movie would only have merit if they had followed the exact story line in the comics.
You mean if they had made Iron Man a mustache-twisting villain and have everyone act out of character and basically deliver one of the worst storylines ever made on the big screen?
>>
>>69112368
He wasn't supposed to feel threatening.
Because he wasn't.
Zemo was just a man.
>>
>>69111988
All over the web, dude
>>
>>69112134
>shit villan

You can't be serious. The guy wrecked the Avengers, without having any powers or an evil organization he achieved what none of the superpowered clowns in the other movies could. The man was just a normal guy, very driven and dedicated to a very simple and relatable purpose. Zemo is the GOAT Marvel villain.
>>
>>69111433
Captain didn't know that bucky was the winter soldier yet in that scene

So after the events of WS, captain just probably put 2 and 2 together, but didn't bother mentioning it.
>>
>>69112285
Marvel only makes average flicks . They aren't worth mocking
>>
>Will include spoilers
>Nothing to spoil

Ok thanks.
>>
>>69112372
>Let's take the following movies as example, infinity wars 1 and 2. Do you think the accords will stop them?
If the Avengers disappear and the gov form the Thunderbolts yeah.
>>69112368
Don't worry, at least we know he is setup to appear in other movies so we can forgive him this time.
>>
File: double.png (5 KB, 294x135) Image search: [Google]
double.png
5 KB, 294x135
>>69112372
Spotted the redditor
>>
>>69110985

Where you the fat neet who sat next to me, smelling like you hadn't showered for a week, picking at your psoriasis scabs?

Ruined half the movie for me, had to get up and change seats, my friends thought I walked out.

Movie was pretty shit as well.
>>
>>69112486
Not OP, but I also saw the movie. What questions do you have?
>>
>>69112372
>So in the end it was kind of pointless, this movie would only have merit if they had followed the exact story line in the comics.

Kind of hard without the X-men and Mutants who literally caused Civil War.
>>
>>69111261
LANDS OF THE CUUUUCKSS
>>
>>69112413
Yep, Hawkeye rescues Wanda after this but Vision is willing to work with the gov.
>>
>>69112428
>You mean if they had made Iron Man a mustache-twisting villain and have everyone act out of character and basically deliver one of the worst storylines ever made on the big screen?
Are you implying this movie had any sense? I think it's a nice movie but it was completely useless

>Why would they care about the Accords when the entire goddamn universe is at risk?
Literally my argument for it being useless. It was entertaining regardless but spiderman would've had a bigger role. I don't necessarily like this spiderman but I think they could've pulled this off properly.

>>69112504
you got me friendo *tips fedori*
>>
>>69112285
LOLZ!! Summed up that whole movie
>>
>>69112408
He is right.
>>
>>69112528
s-sorry, meant for this cuck
>>69111988
>>
>>69112551
>Literally my argument for it being useless
Of course some law to control super humans on Earth is going to be useless when the entire universe is at risk, but by that logic, then everything the heroes have done up until IW is useless.
It's a story, things happen, not everything is about the ending.
>>
I really enjoyed civil war saw it yesteday. I liked how the accords set each encounter back so their privilidges got worst and worst until caps team all end up imprisioned

the absolute highlight was spiderman for me he was fucking great. Both pete and the suite every time he was on screen i found myself smiling like a child. I guess it brought back my nostalgic fanboyism of spidey.

Best scene was ant man going inside tony's suite and saying he's his conscience

Nip picks are as followed
I get why CIA girl has to get the shield and wings for that kiss scene and keeping up screen time but was anyone else dissapointed it wasnt ant man who didnt break in and do it?
We litterly have falcon say "i know a guy we can use" and i got my expectations too high thinking we was gonna get an ant man infiltration scene.

I also wished we saw exactly how cap was able to break in a maxium secrity prison and free everyone and getting away without getting caught. i guess black pantha was involved hense the end credit scene but i felt it was cheap

biggest complaint is the film has no resolve. We dont know where exactly the sovakia records stand, we havent got a conclusion and somehow all of caps team have either abandoned their families and hid in wakanda or been reconned back into their families without an issue

Anons have said phrase three is keeping that into consideration which actually makes things more interesting for spiderman homecoming.
He'll be a menace not only from JJ's perspective but the public eye will not trust him because he's acting out as a vigilante against the government.
Yes hes on tonys side but Tony is the only one who knows his identiy and im pretty sure Spidey will carry on doing his thing regardless of the circumstances. I guess you could say spierman is low key and under the radar and the records
Still Tony being in homecoming will make this interesting.

Overall yeah the films good but i kinda wish it wasn't called civil war.
>>
>>69112372
>they are now officially all vigilantes, every single one of them, whether they signed it or not
No, they're not.
The Avengers is now an official UN team, lead by Tony.
The Avengers now only consist of Tony, Rhodes, Vision and maybe Spidey.
Cap, Bucky, Clint, Natasha, Falcon, Ant-Man and Wanda are now vigilantes.
T'challa probably has diplomatic immunity.
>>
>>69112434
>>69112440
meaby i just didn't got into the story because im not a fan of the movies but i just felt he didn't had enough screen time for me to really care until the climax where he was the main villan
>>
>>69112551
>Are you implying this movie had any sense?
No, i'm implying that the comic book event was a fucking disgrace that did nothing but butcher characters left and right for the sake of keeping the conflict afloat a few issues more.
>>
>>69112517
Yea, we can thank publishers for the licensing bullshit they've caused us but on the other hand Marvel wouldn't have existed otherwise

>>69112601
>The Avengers is now an official UN team, lead by Tony
Tony literally went rogue but perhaps on the downlow and you know he's going to call Cap soon, that's when you'll have a confirmation
>>
>>69112598
>We dont know where exactly the sovakia records stand
They are in full effect. Any hero not operating under the Accords will be arrested.
>>
>>69112440
This
>>
>>69112485
Right, and DC should stick to the CW channel...
>>
Anyone else think Tony turned out to be a bigger faget than in Age Of Ultron by the end of civil war.

Dude literally left his friends to rot in prison, if it wasn't for Steve they'd still be there.
>>
>>69112598
>it wasnt ant man who didnt break in and do it?
Yes, anon.
My thoughts exactly.
>>
>>69111040
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQgDLaj6jFI

About 3 minutes into this video Black Widow gives Steve a folder that contains a whole bunch of intelligence on Bucky. Not too much of a stretch to think it might have a list of his past targets.
>>
>>69112598
>because he's acting out as a vigilante against the government.
There's nothing in the film that implies Peter didn't sign the Accords. On the contrary, it's implied that Spidey is a full blown Avenger by the end of the movie.
The Accords wasn't about secret identities, it was about accountability.
>>
>>69112681
>he's going to call Cap soon
He's going to call Cap in Infinity War Part 1.
>>
>>69112634
>comic book event was a fucking disgrace that did nothing but butcher characters left and right for the sake of keeping the conflict afloat a few issues more.
Because that's legit, you're literally just that attached to the characters I guess

>>69112594
It was a boring ending although expected
>>
>>69112834

Spidey revealing his identity to the public was the worse part of the comics anyway, glad they left that garbage out of the movie.
>>
>>69111618
People have done much worse.

For example, I didn't find out that my wife's son was really mine for years because she didn't want to hurt me.
>>
>>69112876
> you're literally just that attached to the characters I guess
No, I mean butcher in the sense that the characters were acting like fucking retards for the sake of pushing the Civil War further.

Both sides are heroes, yet Iron Man and Reed started acting like assholes and Sunday morning-cartoon tier villains.

No one was in character during the entire thing.
>>
>>69112732
Tony supported the Accords 100%.
Breaking out Team Cap from the Raft would be going against the Accords and becoming a vigilante.
Tony becoming a criminal would destroy every chance of ever amending the Accords to not be so strict, or getting a pardon for Team Cap.
>>
>>69112690
>>69112834

That good to know theres a difference between the sokovia records and the one in the comic. So long as spideys indentity remains a secret thats the main thing. I loved that crushing oh fuck look pete had when tony is calling him out as spiderman.

Am i the only one dumb enough to actually want to see the ruso bros release the sokovia record to read, like a special blu ray bonus feature for civil war. Could be a cool marketing ploy for the next phase
>>
>>69112864
That's exactly the reference I was making, it basically did nothing, they'll come together as if nothing happened as they should

>>69112918
On the other hand Zemo was butchered, he didn't even retain his comic character. He was just a person called Zemo that caused the avengers to fall apart. I don't think I prefer that over the comic civil war.

This current Iron Man while not bad is literally a memer, that's not far from being a cunt like in the comic
>>
>>69113075
Zemo is just set up for future movies.
He has the ''muh family'' and the rusemaster parts already.
All he needs is his obsession with Cap.
>>
>>69113027
There really isn't that much to the Accords.
The important thing in it is that the Avengers will be an official organization under a United Nations board, and any superpowered being not agreeing to the Accords is branded a vigilante and a criminal.
>>
Just throwing this opinion in here while there's a thread for it: I fucking loved Zemo and don't get the critics who are saying otherwise.

The film plays out as if he's gonna be another boring ex-Hydra bad guy doing BAD GUY STUFF because reasons. Both The Avengers and the audience are tricked into thinking that he's doing some boring fucky stuff with the other Winter Soldiers.

The reveal that all of his work was just to drive The Avengers apart - and that he's won - was great. And his justification for doing so was completely understandable - of course you're going to be pissed off if Tony Stark drops a building on your family.

And the reveal tying into Black Panther's character arc and neatly resolving it was nice too.
>>
>>69112732
>>69112732
Tony isn't "friends" with anybody in The Raft. Hawkeye is a colleague at best, he barely knows Falcon and Wanda, and Lang is some guy he just met.

Plus, he said it pretty clear, all of them were adults who voluntarily chose a course of action that put their asses in prision.
>>
>>69113109
I think it's too risky to say that, especially with infinity wars coming. There's no new marvel movie coming yet if any and when it does, I doubt he'll be relevant.

He should've gotten the obession now or it'd never happen. He never cared for Cap in this movie
>>
>>69113199
Thunderbolts is getting the same push GOTG did before the movie was announced.
I think they are waiting to see if Suicide Squad succeeds to see if people would be interested in a movie about a villain team-up.
>>
>>69113165
People criticizing Zemo were expecting another villain the Avengers could just beat up.
They literally want the MCU to follow DBZs formula.
>>
>>69113224

Yeah I wondered why they put Bucky on Ice, bet a Thunderbolts movie gets fast tracked soon cause SS going to make more bank than ButtmanvSoupman
>>
>>69113183
Yeah. And again, for retards, they actually show this when he speaks to everyone in the Raft.
Clint tells him to fuck off, he doesn't even slow down passing Ant Man's cell when Scott tries to call him out, he can't relate to Wanda's feelings at all, and he only talks to Falcon to reach out to him about Cap.
>>
>>69113224
>GOTG
What enabled Marvel to go push GOTG? Your Suicide Squad example makes sense as to them releasing Thunderbolts but I sincerely can't remember a movie about a team not long before GOTG
>>
Antman becomes Ultraman and holds off Spiderman, Iron Man, Iron Nig and Vision like the true hero that he is
That's basically the only memorable bit in the film.
>>
>>69111865
>What would Tony finding out his parents' deaths wasn't an accident achieve?
>He would still have issues with his parents, his parents wouldn't come back if Tony knew.
>Knowing his parents were murdered only brought Tony pain.

Well, for starters, you tell him when you find out to stop it from seeming you're being dishonest with him. It gives him time to digest that knowledge and maybe start looking deeper into why HYDRA would want them dead in the first place.
>>
>>69110985
The rape scene was a little over the top. A few people walked out of the theater at that point. Overall it's not worth the time.
>>
>>69113311
GOTG started getting pushed in a fuckload of comics and toys before GOTG was announced.
>>
>>69113362
>memorable bit in the film
>not Bucky flipping with that bike like a boss
>>
so is it true that there will be a third after credits scene in the US screenings?
>>
>>69113424
Yeah, Scott going Giant-Man while inside Black Widow and pulverizing her was a bit much.
But Ant-Man riding Clint's cock into Natasha's vagina was pretty cool.
>>
>>69113406
Well as this film shows, Cap makes selfish choices when it's Bucky. He prizes that friendship above his relationship with Stark.
If he knew or just put two and two together or even just suspected, he could easily decide not to tell Tony.
Cap and Falcon have been trying to find Bucky ever since WS. Saying to Tony 'btw m8 I think maybe Bucky killed your mom and dad' was prob a step too far for him as it might've fucked up his chances of getting Bucky back safe.
Time to tell Stark later once Bucky is secure and getting treatment, he prob thought.
>>
>>69113477
Highly unlikely, probably just the
>WEWUZKINGSNSHIT crew puts Bucky back on ice
and
>Spider-man making his logo
>>
>>69111988
It will make it look like it's seeing a huge surge in popularity when the sales spike on the American release. They know this and use it to subliminally "advertise" their film to draw in people who might not otherwise express an interest in it.

This is what Disney thinks of its core audience. Let that sink in.
>>
>>69112598
> I also wished we saw exactly how cap was able to break in a maxium secrity prison and free everyone and getting away without getting caught. i guess black pantha was involved hense the end credit scene but i felt it was cheap

rewatch it anon, it's implied tony let that happen, he's too broken, and he'll chase them down eventually but he knows deep down they were just following cap and that's who he is really mad at
>>
>>69111499
He literally beat his mask off and broke his chest thing and sent him a cheap burner phone
>>
>>69113794
He didn't want to hurt Tony emotionally.
And Cap was emotional in that scene, because Tony just tried to kill Steve's best friend.
>>
>>69112372
Accords will be extende to criminals and that's how Ross will fund the thunderbolts . Infinity stone bs will be wrapped up in Guardians and the next movies will be avengers vs thunderbolts and then avengers vs xmen
>>
>>69112681
No one knows he went rogue
>>
>>69114203
>Infinity stone bs will be wrapped up in Guardians
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-will-not-feature-thanos-or-the-infinity-stones-says-james-gunn-a6867211.html
>>
>>69112952
Ross was shown to be an asshole, he didn't care about the evidence Tony sent him he even said so. Ross is going to violate the accords but get funding anyway because the governmen wants to have a super team and he wants to kill hulk when he finds him.
>>
>>69114388
It's good that Ross isn't in charge of the Avengers.
The Avengers are under United Nations control, not the United States government.
>>
>>69114435
He's running the holding pen for the violators... he will go to the UN "I got powers that will follow orders and work for us no bs like Stark's team and no bad pr" the UN will say "yes" and try and force them to work together , Ross will kill kick Stark out who then has to get his old allies back and there you go. Avengers vs Thunderbolts
>>
>>69112504
It's a capeshit thread we're all redditors
>>
>>69113109
>>69113199
They teased his cocklust for Cap when he jabbed at his eyes.
>>
Just seen it tonight. I had low expectations for Spidey but he was great. Tony being persuaded by "muh son was a good kid he DINDU NUFFIN" speech was weird. I mean the collateral damage from the actions of the Avengers pales in comparison to what inaction would've caused yet Tony didn't want to see it that way?

Vision stating that the more superheroes results in more villains doesn't support the Accords either.

Cap literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>69114694
>I mean the collateral damage
There would've been no collateral damage if Tony hadn't created Ultron.
That's why Tony supported the Accords, he felt guilty about the entire thing.
>Vision stating that the more superheroes results in more villains doesn't support the Accords either.
What?
And Cap did plenty wrong, as did Tony.
Neither were wrong or right.
The only winners in the movie were Zemo and Peter
>>
>>69114203
>avengers vs xmen
This can't happen mate, licensing issues
>>69114633
I didn't notice this
>>
File: pol1462147417982.jpg (340 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
pol1462147417982.jpg
340 KB, 1920x800
i am going tomorrow on Imax3D.
will i waste my money?
>>
>>69115604
Did you like the previous MCU flicks?
Yes.
Do you like pretty generic action flicks?
Yes.
>>
>>69115604
>>69115633
Whoops, meant no, you won't waste your money.
>>
>>69115633
love ironman stuff and the 2 avengers and capn 2.

also it will be my firs time on an imax!
what is it like? will my ears mind and eyes orgasm?
>>
>>69112598
>biggest complaint is the film has no resolve. We dont know where exactly the sovakia records stand, we havent got a conclusion
that was my one non-nitpicky gripe with the film. the film made it such an important plotpoint but after the act-2 fight it barely got any time and any resolution regarding the accords was more implied rather than concluded
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.