[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they make Carcetti gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
Why did they make Carcetti gay?
>>
Contractual obligations.
>>
Because everyone would want to become gay for Aidan Gillen.
>>
Cocksucker
>>
Because Tommy Vercetti wasn't.
>>
actors union requirements. you need a certain amount of blacks, mexicans, asians and gay people per movie, can't remember the exact amount. you could google it
>>
>>69109225
Well, it worked
>>
You think McNulty ties him up with the chains of command?
>>
I don't understand. Did a new season of the wire come out where McNulty and Carcetti go out or something?
>>
Because Martin O'Malley is gay IRL
>>
>>69109088
Aiden Gillen is gay in all his projects
Queer as Folk and TDKR
>>
>>69109088
kike master plan is to keep promoting degeneracy
>>
It's not like he likes big guys or anything.
>>
File: poster.jpg (288 KB, 680x1001) Image search: [Google]
poster.jpg
288 KB, 680x1001
>>
>>69109088
Real talk, why did he fuck that one chick in his premiere episode? It like never fucking came up again.

We're they planning on a longer plotline with him and it got dropped?
>>
>>69109492

I hope his wife of 26 years knows that.
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (61 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
61 KB, 1600x900
Queers. Because I'm queer. I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I'm a poof, I'm a poofter, I'm a ponce. I'm a bumboy, baddieboy, backside artist, bugger. I'm bent. I am that arsebandit. I lift those shirts. I'm a faggot-ass, fudge-packing, shit-stabbing uphill gardener. I dine at the downstairs restaurant, I dance at the other end of the ballroom. I'm Moses and the parting of the red cheeks. I fuck and I am fucked. I suck and I am sucked. I rim them and wank them, and every single man's had the fucking time of his life. And I am not a pervert.
>>
>>69110534
it was to show that he was a bad boy
>>
>>69109088
I wonder why they dropped the Chief was a fag who went to fag bars where one can assume he sucked dicks plot line
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.